Recently had new granite counter tops installed and even though sealed by very porous fabric. If I left any water on the counter top, it would bleed through and darken within minutes. Yes, I am talking about Tuff Duck Granite, Grout and Marble review! Even though they helped a little, I was still worried about it not sealing correctly. The reason I have been so anal about this is that it is a light granite and use in a apartment.
I purchased Tuff Duck best grout sealer and applied a coat. I let it place for 15-20 minutes, and the counter top darkened which let me know it was sinking in. I buffed it off and waited 24 hours. Did much better, but if water sat for 20 minutes, it would fall into the granite. I opted to put on a second coat, and it did the trick. I've tested by putting water on the counter and letting it stand for an hour, and it seems to be working as expected.
Tough Duck is terrific for my family. Best home depot grout for my home and family. We moved into a new apartment, and I am going to be sealing every inch of grout! I have this wood-look tile in the dining room with pretty light grout, and I do NOT want it turning black over time. By buying Tuff Duck Granite Sealer, this based on the reviews. I also purchased some condiment bottles to dispense this just over the grout line, and the application was so easy. I put on plenty and made sure it stayed wet for 10 minutes; then I wiped the excess off with a paper towel. Then I went back and did a second coat right after. We went to do an errand, and when I came back, I tested a spot, photo included. When wet this grout looks the same color as the tiles, when dry, it is white. You can see in the picture how well it beads up! I am amazed. Thank goodness for this product! I will say that I think gold grout brightened our grouted area just a bit; I mean it seems a little whiter than before. That’s fine with me but may affect someone else’s grout color.
- You find quality protection service on - Granite, Grout, Marble, Travertine, Limestone, Slate, and even Concrete!
- The sealer does not affect the natural appearance of your delicate stone tile.
- Twice the active ingredient as Stone-tech, it ensures proper protection with a single coat
- It can protect up to 5 years on interior surfaces and three years on exterior surfaces.
- The non-acidic formula provides coverage for up to 200 square feet
- Maximum protection for Granite, Grout, Marble, Travertine, Limestone, Slate, and even Concrete!
- Penetrating sealer will not affect the natural appearance of your delicate stones like Quartz
- Twice the active ingredient as StoneTech to ensure proper protection with a single coat
- Protects up to 5 years on interior surfaces and 3 years on exterior surfaces
- Non-Acidic formula provides coverage for up to 800 square feet
Unique, extra-strength stain protector for natural stone, marble and grout. Tuff Duck is a penetrating sealer which leaves the natural finish unaffected. It delivers the maximum protection for natural stones. A single quart of Sealer Tuff Duck tile grout can covers up to 200 square feet. By formulated with advanced softTech, water-based fluoroscopes and recommend it best grout for shower. Tuff Duck stone sealer by Reclinate Labs is specially formulated to protect against the toughest oil and water-based stains.
- Manufacturer By: Rocklinite Labs
- Product Name: Tuff Duck Granite, Grout, and Marble
- Item Model No: CECOMINOD078562
- Item Weight: 2.2 Pounds
- Dimension: 4*2*8 inches
- Quantity: 1
- Usage: Indoor and Outdoor use
- Average Customer Rating Review: 4.3 out of 5.0
Compatible with: The sealer is compatible with surfaces:
- Other Porous Stone
There was a superficial crack in the granite that was not sealed properly with "swagger" commercial sealer. I applied Tuff Duck rout and tile cleaner according to instructions and next day sprinkled some water on the fissures of the crack.
- The patio grout and marble sealer works on a delicate stone tile that not affects natural appearance
- Offer five years more warranty protection.
- Twice the active ingredient as StoneTech - which ensure proper protection with a single coat
- Great work on seal glazed ceramic tile
- Easy to use and apply on hardwood
- Quality made a spray bottle
- Ideal granite counter, grout for marble tile and cleaning grout and marble tile smoothly by the granite spray.
- Cover-Up to 200 Square Feet
- I recommend it best grout sealer for all floors.
Rocklinite Labs specially developed to protect against the toughest oil and water-based stains. It advised doesn’t apply on soft tiles or floor as tile grout.
Question: What is the direction for use on marble?
Answer: Tuff Duck is Neutral to Slightly Basic and will not etch Marble. The application instructions for Marble do not differ for Granite or Slate etc.
- Ensure a clean and dry surface
- Apply sealer liberally and allow to penetrate for 15 minutes
- After 15 minutes, wipe up the residual sealer with a clean, dry cloth.
- If any sealer was unintentionally allowed to dry on the surface leaving streaks, use Tuff Duck sealer on a cloth
Question: Do you have to wait a certain amount of time before sealing a newly installed marble floor?
Answer: All you need to make sure the grout fully cured. Normally 8-10 hrs. That enough for floor mop.
In summary, to say, Tuff Duck Granite, Grout, and Marble are best for my family. Its work lovely and keep our floor and family smooth and safer. By ordering, you able to cover 200 square feet likes on grout and marble types of hard floor. So get Tuff Duck Granite Sealer 1 Quart Stone Tile for your family that brings your moping job smarter.
- MILDEW RESISTANT: Once cured, resists discoloring
- EXCELLENT ADHESION: Adheres to all types of ceramic & mosaic tile
- USE ON WALLS & FLOORS: Adheres to tile, masonry, wood and wallboard
- EASY TO USE: Formulated to a user friendly consistency
- WATER CLEAN UP: Cleans up easily with soap and water
- Oscillating heads scrubs 60 times per second, so you don’t have to
- Interchangeable accessory brushes give you the right tool for the job
- Water resistant assembly for durability you expect from Rubbermaid
- Pulse and Continuous scrubbing settings
- Ergonomic grip and rubberized molding for comfortable cleaning
- Savogran Co 1/2Pt Ready-mix Tile Grout 12860
- SAVOGRAN CO
- Package dimensions: 7.87" L x 7.87" W x 7.62" H
- Country of Origin: UNITED STATES
- Grout cleaner; breaks down the toughest grout stains caused by mold, mildew, soap scum and hard water
- Tile cleaner; removes dirt build up and stains
- Cleans mold; removes mold and mildew stains from your grout and tile
- Works on dirt buildup, mold stains, mildew stains, soap scum and hard water stains
- Safe for use; on grout and ceramic/porcelain
- LOOK BRAND NEW: Skip scrubbing tiles and use Grout Pen to paint and recolor your grout for a bright clean appearance
- USE ANYWHERE: Ideal for the bathroom, kitchen, and any other room that has floor or ceiling tiles
- LONG LASTING INK: Tackle small or large DIY projects with a pen that covers up to 150 feet of thin 2mm grout
- ADVANCED FORMULA: Non-toxic, water-based ink that covers grubby grout stains making it look brand new again
- NOTE: Grout Pen may not bond to sealed grout. Test the porosity of the grout with a few drops of water. If the grout does not absorb the water drops within a few minutes, this indicates that the grout was probably sealed.