I looked forward to this product. I researched and admired Tic Tac Tiles Premium Anti Mold for months before committing to purchase. I have a small kitchen. Premium Anti Mold wall tiles took me about an hour to install there. I followed directions according to the packaging. I was impressed with myself for installing and loved the looked. I didn't buy these to fool anyone to think they are real tiles so if you know that you'll be happy. I read the reviews and made a judgment based on what I want to do. The Tic Tac Premium users are saying it doesn't stick after a few days. I did mine a week ago, and it held hard. I tried to hidden piece away. I think in the instances where it didn’t stick, a degreaser wasn’t used to clean. I wanted a nice fix plash to my bathroom sink area after pulling an old sink by sides plash left the wall damaged and empty. I think these did the trick. You have to be careful when installing, lining them up as best as you can. Once stuck, they are tough to peel off. They are great. No one knows they are best tick on tiles. Unless you look close, there’s a couple of little bubbles.
Top Features of Tic Tac Tiles Premium:
I read the reviews and made a judgment based on Tic Tac Tiles instruction. After that, I set it on the kitchen wall; there’s bound to be ointment spray the area. Use a muzzle to clean the domain at first case. In that phase, cover about 40 square feet, and it looks fantastic. Take your time. You may get an occasional air bubble. You need to peel it back slowly and do the first project. I had to did it several times, and it held up to deviate just fine. It is very durable its best bang buck you can find. And yes, I’m getting more for a project in my garage.
- 10 Sheets of High-Quality 3-D Gel-Like Tiles (Through Tic Tac Technology)
- Simple - Just Peel and Stick! (not just a sticker!) size (10"H x 10"W)
- Sticks To Clean and Sleek Surface, No grout needed.
- Quality Resistant to heat and moisture, smooth wipe to remove the stains!
- Anti-bacterial, anti-mold, and eco-friendly materials
The peel and stick feature allows for easy installation and saves you time and money.
1) Make sure the area these are to install is immaculate.
2) Don’t rush; if you hurry, you going to screw.
3) Work from the bottom up. If you work from the bottom, it cause of overlap down faces.
4) Devote more time to the first level. Make sure you start the level by drawing a level line by a pencil. The patient is obvious. If it went wrong, everything else would be perfect.
5) Don’t forget to Wipe the area with alcohol before you install tiles. I did a space for four tiles, then wiped the next city down and fixed. Don’t forget to clean the fringe for each tile to remove oils from hand.
Easy to clean and maintain
It is easy to maintain; stains can easily remove with a cleaning product using a sponge.
Safe, non-toxic PET-based
- heavy-metal free
similiar products also can try:
- Color liquid moves with every step, jump, dance or hop. Perfect for sensory play.
- Ideal for dance floor, classroom, play room, daycare, fashion shop, bar, or for store setting, etc.
- No need for any installation. Come in pack of 4 tiles, size: 11.8"x11.8" (30cm x 30cm)
- Durable, solid construction, leak-proof with a non-toxic cosmetic liquid inside.
- Anti-slip backing. Easy to move, but will not slip around.
- 10" x 10"
- Come in a package of 10 sheets
- Easy Do it Yourself Peel and Stick
- Made of non-toxic materials, heavy-metal free, formaldehyde free.
- Comes with 12 pieces of white 3d wall panels, total covers 32 square feet; size of each tile: 19.7" x 19.7"
- Comes in matte white color, paintable with any household paint
- Thickness: 0.05 inch (1.2mm); Embossed thickness: approximately 1 inch (25 mm)
- Water-proof, can be cleaned with damp cloth, can be used in interior wall decoration or exterior wall decoaration
- Favorite application places include the TV wall in the family room, bed headboards, staircases, children's rooms, reception area and many other places in the house; Commercial applications in restaurants, doctor's office, clothing stores, and other retail settings are also a great way to appeal to customers.
- Installation Method: Glue Up Only
- Class "A" Fire Rated
- Mold, Mildew, Bacteria Resistant & Waterproof!
- How many tiles do you need? Measure the area you want to cover and divide that by 4. We recommend that you add 10% for waste/replacement tiles.
- Visit our Amazon store for grid covers and border tiles!
- Come in 1 box of 6 decorative tiles in different designs, covers around 6 square feet
- Size of each tile: 11.8" x 11.8", each tile consist of 9 different hand painted talavera mexican pattern sized at 4"x4", (6 Tiles includs 54 different designs of 4"x4" talavera)
- Perfect for a variety of arts and crafts, our white ceramic tiles are exactly what you need to begin and complete your very own projects around the house!
- NOT suitable for outdoor use in freeze/thaw climates.
- Recommended Use: wall and floor tiles such as kitchen floor, kitchen island walls, kitchen backsplash, bathroom floor, bathroom backsplash, bedroom walls, laundry rooms etc.
Surface To Install or Best Fit:
- Brick wall stone wall
- Gypsum wall, stucco wall
- Plywood wall
- Orange peel wall
- The oily fence is not suitable to install.
- Tic Tac Wall Tiles is a jagged edge design.
- Cut off the overlapping tabs on the first tile to get a straight side.
- Put the cut side on the edge of the wall.
- Start overlapping tiles in one direction.
High-quality Best adhesive sticks smooth on your walls.
It has strong opposition and moisture and heat. The curing period continues up to 24 hrs after installation.
- Easy to cut for whatever size and shape you need. Would recommend for the right project.
- It best to bang for your buck that you can find. And yes, I'm getting more for a project for my garage.
- I love the way this product changed the look of my kitchen. Looks just like tile and was easy to apply.
- I had subway tile on the kitchen, and these matched perfectly. If you run your hand on feel like tile. I wouldn't use in a wet area or over an ample space, but small ones work fantastically.
First off let me say Tic Tac Tiles Subway Gray is quite finicky. Due to the thin cheap quality of the vinyl it’s made out of it stretches and makes it difficult to maintain straight lines throughout the install. Second once I got through the install and was satisfied enough with the results it began to fall off!!! One is a painted wall surface that had painted a week prior, and the other being a clean laminate backsplash surface.
Question: Is the grey quite glossy or shiny?
Answer: It's pretty glossy. But you can only tell when light is shining directly on it. Otherwise, it's quite lovely.
Question: How much space does ten sheets covers?
Answer: Each sheet is 1ft x 1ft, and there’s ten, so that’s 10sq ft.
Question: How do you calculate how many tiles you required?
Answer: Small area knew one pkg would fit that need to calculate according to Length x width, height. As per the equation, you can measure your space and order that many square feet. I had a 15 foot counter in length only needed the 12 inches between the bar and cabinets.
In last to say, Tic Tac Tiles Premium Anti Mold wonder for the smart users though it's not more natural for a DIY! These are very easy to use at the wall. If you may mess up, where you can peel off and my wife probably ready to kill me. Lovely home improvement tiles bring a smile in your face, that’s my promise, so order today and being a member of Tic Tac family users and lead life with a bright smile.