Swiffer WetJet Wood Floor Spray Mop comes for daily home cleaning service where you find all floor solutions. WetJet offers a tremendous clean mop product that works on virtually any floor Like your office, shop or at home. By its unique dual-nozzle sprayer feature, this all-in-one mopping system breaks up and dissolves tough messes for a powerful clean. Swiffer WetJet All Purpose Floor Cleaning solution – take away loosens dirt, rugs, and lifts it off the floor, with pulling out dirt and grime into the WetJet pad and locking it away for good.
Product Description and Style: Best Power Mop
Swiffer WetJet Wood Floor Spray Mop cleaner offers a combo all-in-one mopping system. It breaks up and dissolves the first messes by WetJet powerful clean. Why do we call it’s a cleaning solution? Because it works all surfaces, almost all floors like hardwood, tiles, granite, marble, bamboo, and many more furnish floors. The WetJet pad offers locking feature that keeps away for good. Care- Basic Care:
1. Sweep often: Clean the mop at least once a week. By sticking to this routine, you can clean your floors before dirt has time to collect on the surface.
2. Health Issues: Unlike carpeting that receives allergens and keeps them around, hardwood floors can easily wipe clean of dust and allergens. By keeping a Swiffer Sweeper handy can help remove pollen from your floors.
3. Accidents happen, especially spills: But if you’re prepared to clean them immediately, you can prevent stain damage to your stories and grout lines.
4. Vacuuming: It is also an option to keep away your floors fresh. Be sure to use a vacuum that has a setting for hardwood and all flooring. Pull the plug on the space together and use the Swiffer SweeperVac. It’s great for sucking up dirt in between grout lines missed by other traditional cleaners.
5. Make sure: you’re using the right cleanser for your hardwood floors. Always look for manufacturer reassurances or hardwood specific products.
6. There’s a tool for every job: Even cleaning floors. Whether dirty, dusty, sticky or muddy, selecting the right tools for the job can be the difference between just cleaning your rugs and getting them cleaned the Swiffer way.
Easy To Assemble: I like using this to mop with - but the assembly was needlessly Turkey because the label on the mopping solution was incorrect. Best hardwood floor mop that rotates 90 degrees, so the piece that says it should aim at the handle was 100% wrong. I watched a YouTube video I found the link to in the question-and-answer section of this page, and that clarified things a lot. Once together oh, it's easy to use and effective.
Works Freaking: WetJet Swiffer amazing to my family. I use it mostly on my hardwood floors. So much better than mopping. Gets all the corners and narrow spots! The sprayer gives the perfect amount of well spray. I was using a mop and vacuum but was very surprised how dirty my pads were after using this the first time.
What I love are the headlights on this model, which my old WetJet didn't have. It's straightforward to see how much and where the spray is going. The wood floor spray works very well on my new engineered hardwood flooring. No streaking and dries very fast. Even though this contains the "wood floor" bottle, you can use any of the other containers such as Dawn/Fresh scent....which I use on my vinyl flooring. Swiffer WetJet All Purpose Floor Cleaning gets my floors cleaner than my Electrolux floor steamer at a fraction of the cost. Of course, not sterilized like the liner does, but it sure picks up a lot more dirt off the floors than the steamer. We are new to hardwood floors, and we were concerned about how to properly clean them. We decided to try the Swiffer for wood floors. We were delighted how well it worked on all levels. I like its as best mop for money, and I would recommend to all.