StoneTech High Gloss Stone Floor Sealer
StoneTech High Gloss Stone Floor Sealer – the best buddy that briags beautyon natural stone. The stone sealer is great for grout tile which an innovative, water-based, low-odor high-gloss finishing sealer. So that provides subtle shine on ground floor and delivers long-lasting protection against oil- and water-based stains.
StoneTech High Gloss Stone Features and Benefits
- Two-in-one formula use in tile grout sealer that leaves a wet-look high-gloss finish to stone floors and protects against stains.
- Easy to use, clean with crystal water.
- Best grout sealer Recommend to use Low-odor.
- Its one of the best natural stone sealer that quickly brings the beauty on natural stone, granite sealer and permeable tile
- Imparts durable floor walk protection against oil and water based stains
- Provides brilliant shine and deepens the color.
- Stonetech high gloss finishing sealer offer topical coating.
Properties & Specifications:
- Restrictions on Use: Professional Use Only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Form: Liquid.
- Available in gallon.
- Manufacturer: StoneTech® Laticrete® International.
- Country of Manufacture: United States of America.
- Storage: Do not freeze or store above 100°F. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Store in a relaxed and ventilated place.
- Odor: Little works slight, acrylic-like.
- Color: White.
- Use pH: 8.7.
- Quantity: Available in each gallons.
- Coverage: Up to 300 square feet per gallon depending on porosity of the stone,floor tile sealer surface.
- Full Cure: 24 - 48 hours.
- It is expected to Go: 5 years. It touch up on higher traffic areas may be required on a more frequent basis.
- VOC content: <85 g/L.
- Flammability: Non-flammable.
Where to Use High Gloss Stone Floor Sealer:
Where Not to use Gloss Stone Floor Sealer:
- On exterior use! - Interior use only -
- on the glazed tile!
- It not intends for use on burnished polished or non-absorbing surfaces, wood floors & decks, showers, countertops or near pool areas.
- StoneTeh Gloss not recommended for showers or bathroom that stay wet.
Instructions and Directions about High Gloss Stone Sealer Usage:
- The manufacturer highly recommend to follow restrictions and warnings before Applying High-Gloss Stone Sealer
- Read the entire Safety Data Sheet before using.
- Use directed on grout.
- Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine on right application method. Also, check the achievement of desired results, and to ensure excellent adhesion.
- Avoid to apply in direct sunlight.
- Surface temperature should be at 50°F - 80°F.
- StoneTech High Gloss Sealer should not be applied on wet surface.
- Avoid applying onto surfaces not intends for treatment.
- For new installations on grout, floor sealer can apply as soon as 24-72 hours after grouting.
- Fresh concrete slabs require a minimum of 28 days or 4 weeks to cure before applying the sealer.
- Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes.
- The surface must be thoroughly clean, dry, and free of any sealers or coatings before application. Application needs to be dirty or dusty free first surface that affect adhesion and appearance.
- Clean surface with Klenz-All™, rinse and dry thoroughly
Follow these Steps to Apply High Gloss Stone Sealer to a Stone Surface:
- Use Safeguard on the cleaning area which is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry.
- Shake the gallons first before use.
- Not dilute before applying.
- Liberally apply 1-3 even coats of Stonetech High Gloss Finishing Sealer with a natural bristle paintbrush, paint pad roller.
- Do not apply the product with a sprayer, where leave bubbles.
- Not use a sponge.
- Failure to apply a sufficient amount of sealer to the surface may result in an undesirable finish.
- More coats may be applied if desired.
- Avoid puddling or bubbling or foaming of the product during application.
- Wait 30 - 45 minutes between coats or until the surface is dry to the touch.
- Surface traffic may begin 12 hours after final application.
- Keep installation dry for a minimum of 12 hours.
- Need to cure achieves in 24-48 hours.
- Keep surfaces clean and dry as finished surfaces may become slippery when wet.
- Stonetech clean tools best application that immediately clean with water.
Maintenance of Stone Surfaces Sealed with High Gloss Stone Sealer:
- Highly acidic, ammonia-ted, and abrasive cleaners are not necessary for daily maintenance and may also degrade the sealer, adversely affecting stain resistance.
- To maintain Gloss stone’s natural beauty, clean surface as needed with Revitalize™ Cleaner and Protector or All-Purpose Stone & Tile Cleaner Concentrate.
- For severe or challenging to remove soil use STONETECH KlenzAll™ Cleaner and a nylon scrubbing pad or a long-handled stiff bristle brush.
- Please note: Before using any cleaning material on a grout tile, stone, etc. installation, test a discrete area or scrap piece of tile to ensure desired results.
- Mexican and Saltillo Tile
- Porcelain Tile and Grout
Features Looks At Glance:
- Brings the beauty of natural stone and POROUS tile with an innovative, water-based gloss finishing sealer
- Two-in-one formula leaves a wet-look finish to stone floors and protects against stains.
- Interior use only - not for exterior use!
- Not for use on glazed ceramic tile!
By the above information from the manufacturer apart, StoneTech High Gloss Stone Floor Sealer seems a good one for money. Its offer an excellent grout cleaner service for longer years. By ordering a gallon, it can last many days, and service the user's comfort and healthier life. So being with StoneTech Gloss Stone Floor cleaner and makes your life easier.