StoneTech High Gloss Finishing Sealer
We recently installed a natural slate in our laundry,pantry or kitchen. It's been toigh to clean them and look so dull. Yes, we talk about StoneTech High Gloss Finishing Sealer. We loved how it looks after being freshly mopped, so we decided to look for a high gloss sealer. StoneTech Natural Stone Sealer stuff is impressive! It gives off an excellent finish gloss, seals the floor from stains and enhances the natural color — our entire bathroom shower made of Finishing Sealer slates. StoneTech Natural Tile Sealer product was relatively easy to use, and it left a beautiful gloss seal, which continues to with daily stand showers. We applied two layers with a natural bristle brish, and a little went a long way! Using the Stone Tech sealer made my new Saltillo tiles look great. It soaked in and enriched the natural color and left a beautiful finish. It even restored other saltillo tiles where a different sealant had not worked. I am pleased with the product. Very happy!
- Leaves a brilliant shine and deepens color
- Protects against water and oil based stains
- Provides a heavy duty coating
- Water-based formula - better for you and the environment
- For interior use, on textured stone, porous tile, masonry & grout
My goal with StoneTech Natural Stone Sealer has to use it as a finish sealer as listed on the container. I wanted to use it after applying the enhancer sealer to increase the gloss of the floor, but there is a notation on the bottle that the level must be free of all sealers, so I contacted tech support, and they said I would need to remove the enhancer before applying the High Gloss. I have two wasted gallons of High Gloss. Using the Stone Tech sealer made my new Saltillo tiles look great. It soaked in and enriched the natural color and left a beautiful finish. It even restored other saltillo tiles where a different sealant had not worked. I am pleased with the product.
StoneTech High Gloss Finishing Stone, Tile and Grout Sealer comes to protects and transforms the surface with a high shine finish. It test becomes a small inconspicuous area to determine appropriate application method, the achievement of desired results, and to ensure proper adhesion. Your entire work area made well-ventilated with StoneTech 3.785L grout application and until the surface becomes dry. Keep the children and pets until the treated surface is dry.
Avoid applying product in direct sunlight. Surface temperature should be 50F. The surface must thoroughly kept clean, dry, and free of any coatings before use application. The sealer application to a dirty or dusty surface will affect adhesion and appearance. High Gloss Finishing Sealer should not apply to a wet or moist surface. Avoid using onto surfaces not intended for treatment. For new installations, sealer can can use as soon as 48-72 hours after brickwork. Fresh concrete slabs require 27 to 30 days to cure before applying on the tile sealer. Expected wear is up to 5 years. Touch up on higher traffic areas become more frequent basis. Use up to 300 sq. ft. of coverage per gallon, depending on porosity of surface. By ordering you get one 1-Gallon (3.785L) StoneTech High Gloss Finishing Sealer.
- Manufacturer By: StoneTech
- Product Name: StoneTech High Gloss Finishing Sealer
- Manufacturer Product Title: StoneTech High Gloss Finishing Sealer for Natural Stone, Tile, Grout, 1-Gallon (3.785L)
- Weight: 9.25 Pounds
- Model No: CECOMINOD097736
- Dimension: 8.8*8.7*4.6 inches
- Size: 1 Gallon
- Color: Clear
- Best Seller Rank: 20,616 in Tools & Home Improvement
- Average Customer Review Rating: 3.5 out of 5.0
- Price Range: Under 60
Features Looks at Glance:
- Two-in-one formula brings StoneTech 3.785L 1 gallon that leaves a high sheen and protects against stains
- The water-based formula works great indoors to provide brilliant shines and deepen colors
- Protects against water and oil-based stains
- StoneTech adds coverage for up to 300 sq ft. per gallon
- It recommended surfaces include: slate, textured limestone, textured travertine, concrete, Saltillo tile, bluestone, sandstone, and flagstone
- Water-Based Premium Stone Sealer
- Provides heavy duty stonecare, natural look protection for all natural stone, masonry and grout.
- With advanced, water-based fluorochemicals to protect against the toughest oil & water-based stains.
- 1 Quart covers about 15-100 sq ft
- Maximum protection against salt water and de-icing salt damage
- Protects porous natural stone, masonry and grout
- Weather and UV-resistant
- Water-based formula
- For exterior use
- Seals and enhances a surface to a rich color through an easier to use, water based formula
- Deepens and amplifies color while providing standard protection against most stains
- Recommended surfaces are grout, masonry, concrete, and unpolished natural stone such as bluestone, flagstone, travertine, limestone, slate, textured stone, flamed stone and tumbled stone
- Quart quantity covers up to 62.5 sq. ft. with an expected wear of 5 years indoors
- Common application surfaces include walls, floors, ceilings, countertops, showers
- Offers stain protection
- Protects natural stone, tile, masonry and grout
- Preserves the original look of the surface
- Water-based formula
- For internal and exterior use
- Deepens color of porous natural stone, masonry and grout
- Provides stain protection - No gloss
- For interior use
- Easy to use, water-based formula
Review of StoneTech Finishing Sealer for Natural Stone, Tile, Grout, 1-Gallon (3.785L)
Excellent Sealer For Natural Slate: StoneTech Natural Stone Sealer stuff is expensive but if you want top-quality results, don't waste your money on other products. There are many different levels of StoneTech Natural Stone Sealer that top of the line and priced accordingly You can't go wrong with it.
Excellent Gloss Sealer: We decore our entire bathroom shower with the grout slates. StoneTech natural grout sealer product was relatively easy to use, and it left a beautiful gloss seal, which continues to stand daily showers. Its may expensive product but works as advertised. A bit too shiny but will fade a little with time. I highly Recommended the StoneTech tile and grout sealer.
Best Stone Treatment: I have used for my stone tile wood floors. New build so needed to seal the tile and grout. StoneTech Sealer exceeded my expectations. Perfect sheen and made the colors of the tile pop! StoneTech Natural Stone Sealerstuff is expensive but if you want top-quality results, don't waste your money on other products. There are many different levels of StoneTech grout sealer being top of the line and priced accordingly You can't go wrong with it.
Good Sides: StoneTech High Gloss Finishing Sealer rewarded as the best gloss sealer in the world. I put it on my floors, and for four years it has never changed. It always looks shiny on my Dome Porcelain tile from Italy. I have it in the bathroom and on the shower floors as well. It also seals and protects the grout, so it has never changed colors. It's the best. One gallon of StoneTech 3.785L sealer goes a very long way. It also goes on very smoothly with the heavy duty microfiber mop pad.
Drawbacks: Tried StoneTech Natural Stone Sealeron my Saltillo tile and although it seemed to protect it from liquids, there were spots in the clay that didn't shine, even after five coats, so StoneTech Natural grout Sealer is more of a penetrating caulker than a topical one. I found out that a local cleaner is best for Saltillo due to its very porous nature and found Tile Lab’s gloss sealer to do a much better job at having a smooth gloss finish.
Excellent product. Brought out a subtle shine on ceramic tile and seemed to be pretty durable. Did the job well, however No high gloss, good I did not get the semi-gloss. Initial results are excellent. Durability remains top. StoneTech slates made my slate floors look fantastic! People regularly talk about how amazing my floors look. The level is over 20 years old and looks like brand new with product. The downside of StoneTech High Gloss Natural Stone Sealer is when used outside on the stamped concrete we have it repels water so well that the surface becomes VERY slick. I highly recommend mixing in some grip of some kind into the mixture to help with traction.