We recently installed a natural slate in our laundry, pantry natural cleaner. It's been tough to clean and look so dull. About StoneTech All Purpose Daily Cleaner. We loved how it looks after being freshly mopped, so we decided to look for a sealer. StoneTech tile and stone cleaner stuff is impressive! It gives off an excellent finish, it seals the floor from stains and enhances the natural color — our entire bathroom shower made of Finishing cleaner slates. StoneTech Tile gallon or spray forms comes product that was relatively easy to use, and it left a beautiful clean feature which continues to with daily stand showers. We applied two layers with a natural bristle brush, and a little went a long way!
Absolutely love stonetech all-purpose daily cleaner for stone & tile stuff! I clean house for a living & I come across many different styles and textures of stone & ceramic tile. This stuff had a very fresh smelling scent that deodorize a room as well as effectively clean both smooth and porous surfaces without films or streaks. I also use this on tiled counters, backsplashes, showers, etc. I mix with 1 oz in a spray bottle to squirting the floor. Or I put 3 oz. in a 2 gallon bucket and mop. A small bottle has lasted me well over a month. Will be purchasing more soon!! It even restored other floor tiles where a different sealant had not worked. I am pleased with the product.
Like to view similiar products, click on the tools:
- Clean and sanitize sealed hard floors without the use of harsh chemicals; Eliminates 99.9 percent of germs and bacteria with the natural power of steam
- Power through tough, sticky messes with the flip down easy scrubber
- Choose from high, medium, or low steam based on your cleaning needs with the smart set digital steam control
- Features swivel steering and a 23 foot power cord. Ready to use in 30 seconds
- Includes: (1) microfiber soft pad, (1) microfiber scrubby pad, (2) spring breeze fragrance discs, and a carpet glider. Power rating: 1500 watts. Power Source: Corded
- Grout cleaner; breaks down the toughest grout stains caused by mold, mildew, soap scum and hard water
- Tile cleaner; removes dirt build up and stains
- Cleans mold; removes mold and mildew stains from your grout and tile
- Works on dirt buildup, mold stains, mildew stains, soap scum and hard water stains
- Safe for use; on grout and ceramic/porcelain
- SAFE, for Marble, Limestone, Travertine, Granite, Slate, Ceramic & Porcelain tile.
- STREAK- FREE CLEAN EVERY TIME! No-rinse Hypoallergenic formula.
- VERY CONCENTRATED use only 2-4 oz. per gallon of water.
- THE ONLY PRODUCT YOU WILL NEED to keep all of your hard surface flooring looking great!
- IS SAFE AROUND CHILDREN AND PETS. Eco-friendly and biodegradable.
- One 19 oz. Bottle of kaboom foam tastic with oxiclean citrus scent bathroom cleaner
- Sprays on blue and turns white when its ready to wipe
- Powerful OxiClean stain fighting bubbles
- 100% tough on dirt and grime with no hard scrubbing
- Easily wipes away to reveal sparkling clean surfaces with a light citrus scent
- Oscillating heads scrubs 60 times per second, so you don’t have to
- Interchangeable accessory brushes give you the right tool for the job
- Water resistant assembly for durability you expect from Rubbermaid
- Pulse and Continuous scrubbing settings
- Ergonomic grip and rubberized molding for comfortable cleaning
- ✔️ We’re here to make your life easier! Imagine if you no longer had to get down on your hands and knees to clean your tile and grout. How would it feel to have less stress when you are cleaning your floors? What would it mean to you if you could save a lot of money? With our products you can have all of that.
- ✔️ Used by Professionals: Grout-eez tile and grout cleaner, will remove grease, dirt and stains from ceramic, and porcelain tile and grout. It is a Heavy duty professional strength product. There are 3 reasons: Why Professionals love Grout-eez 1. Easy to use. 2. Fast to use. 3. The most important one is it WORKS!! GrROUT-EEZ IS NOT TO BE USED ON NATURAL STONE!
- ✔️ No more Bending down on your hands and knees: Our grout brush connects to any standard broom pole you have around the house. With our 1 of kind grout brush it is beveled and V shaped to make it easy to fit in grout lines, making it easy to remove grease and dirt. Making your life much easier.
- ✔️ Goes Far: With an easy pouring spout Grout-eez goes far, 1 Bottle of Grout-eez will clean approximately 250 sq feet of tile and grout. Our 2 Bottle of Grout-eez will cover approximately 500 sq ft of tile and grout.
- ✔️ Saves you Hundreds of dollars: Grout-eez is the easiest and Best grout cleaner on the market today Guaranteed! By using our Grout-eez cleaner you won’t have to pay a professional to do it.
stone care daily cleaner is designed to clean every day messes on stone and tile. Be sure surfaces to be cleaned are swept to remove loose debris. Avoid skin and eye contact with product. Wear protective eye wear and gloves when handling concentrate. Keep children and pets out of the area during application and drying. Best to use in counter tops, backsplashes, floors, and walls.
- Manufacturer By: StoneTech
- Product Name: StoneTech All Purpose Daily Cleaner
- Manufacturer Product Title: StoneTech All Purpose Daily Cleaner for Stone and Finisher (3.785L)
- Weight: 8.82 Pounds
- Model No: APCC4-1G
- Dimension: 8.3 x 3.9 x 8.7 inches
- Size: 1 Gallon
- Color: Clear
- Best Seller Rank: 65,184 in Tools & Home Improvement
- Average Customer Review Rating: 4.3 out of 5.0
- Price Range: Under 40
Advantages of Stonetech APCC4-1G product are:
- Easily cleaner, gentle formula, neutral pH, great for ceramic and porcelain tile as well as natural stone surfaces, ready-to-use or concentrate formula.
- Factory sealed containers of this product are guaranteed to be of first quality for two (2) years if stored at temperatures >50°F (10°C) and <90°F (32°C).
- Stone care international daily cleaner Includes: 1 1-Gallon (3.785L) Concentrated Stone and Tile Cleaner.
- Avoid applying the product in direct sunlight. Surface temperature should be 50F. The surface must thoroughly kept clean, dry, and free of any coatings before use application.
- The sealer application to a dirty or dusty surface will affect adhesion and appearance. Finishing Sealer should not apply to a wet or moist surface. Avoid using onto surfaces not intended for treatment.
Features Looks at Glance:
- Daily cleaner designed to clean every day messes on natural stone and tile
- Recommended surfaces include: marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate, sandstone, flagstone, masonry, concrete, ceramic and porcelain tile, and Stone and Tile
- Neutral, gentle formula provides a clean scent
- One gallon of concentrate (3.785L) makes up to 16 gallons (60.6L) of cleaning solution
- Two-in-one formula brings StoneTech 3.785L 1 gallon that leaves a sheen and protects against stains
- The water-based formula works great indoors to provide brilliant shines and deepen colors
- Protects against water and oil-based stains
- It adds coverage for up to 300 sq ft. per gallon
- APCC4-1G recommended surfaces include: slate, textured limestone, textured travertine, concrete, Saltillo tile, bluestone, sandstone, and flagstone
Review of StoneTech Daily Cleaner For Stone and Tile, 1-Gallon (3.785L)
Best Stone Treatment: I have used for my stone tile like wall floors. New build so needed to seal the tile and Stone and Tile. The method all purpose cleaner on granite exceeded my expectations. Perfect sheen and made the colors of the tile pop! StoneTech Stone cleaner stuff is expensive but if you want top-quality results, don't waste your money on other products. There are many different levels of StoneTech Stone and Tile sealer being top of the line and priced accordingly. You can't go wrong with it.
Good Sides: StoneTech 3.785 gallons stone and tile cleaner rewarded as the best all-purpose daily cleaner in the world. I put it on bath floors, and for work three years it has never changed. It always looks shiny on my Dome Porcelain tile from Italy. I have it in the bathroom and on the shower floors as well. It also seals and protects the Stone, and Tile, so it has never changed colors. It's the best. One gallon of StoneTech 3.785L sealer goes a very long way. Beside you can pick 24oz spray bottle for quick staff job. It also goes on very smoothly with the heavy-duty microfiber mop pad.
Drawbacks: Tried StoneTech Tiles and Stone cleaner on my wall and kitchen tile and although it seemed to protect it from liquids, there were spots in the clay that didn't shine, even after five coats, so StoneTech Stone and Tile Spray is best penetrating caulker than a topical one
I Brought out a StoneTech All-Purpose Daily Cleaner for ceramic tile and seemed its pretty durable. Also help my to do job well. Initial results are excellent. Durability remains on top. StoneTech slates made my slate floors look fantastic!