Introducing one of the industry-leading premium six tab interlocking garage tiles with six tabs which cover every side! Excellent 6 LOCK Diamond Tiles, effortless to install that took me and my 13-year-old son less than one and half hours for a three-car garage. Looks amazing nothing terrible to say about Speedway Interlocking Garage 6 LOCK Diamond Tile. It looks ten times better than plan old Epoxy flooring that everyone else does. It comes six tab lock is designed to hold the tiles together without any gaps between the pipes. Speedway manufactured it by rigid material that okay to install over slightly uneven surface. It Made in U.S.A. High-rollover weight capacity for residential garages. These durable floor tiles designed withstand weight of larger vehicles including SVU's and trucks. Diamond Black tiles are not as likely to separate and cause gaps. Grid constructions to prevent mold growth. Mix and match colors to make designs. Speedway Diamond interlocking tiles are available in Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Orange, White, Yellow, Green, Purple, Beige, and Terra Cotta.
Speedway Interlocking garage flooring is perfect for - Garage floors, car showrooms, airplane hangars, apartment basements, retail shop floors, trade show floors, game rooms, gym floors, and more. Diamond tile Black 25 pack comprised of a high-impact polymer, which is a rigid, lightweight and robust material. Speedway engineered resist oil, gas and most routine household or automobile fluids. The tiles cleaning is easy and quick with a mop by water hose, squeegee broom by a pressure washer. The speedway interlocking design of the tiles is designed to allow air and water to flow underneath the tiles to prevent moisture build-up or mold.
My Experience about Speedway Black Diamond 789453B25 Review for your Guide Line:
After hours of research about different garage flooring system, I decided to go with the Speedway Garage interlocking Tile where I get two options as blue/black checkerboard. Solutions such as epoxy and paint are expensive, difficult to implement, and offer questionable durability. I ordered 450 sq. /ft. of the blue/black tiles and 20 ramps, which gave me some excess material for my 440 sq./ft. Garage. I installed it over a weekend, about 15 hours total working time. I used a table saw to saw the diamond shape material as needed, notching it around the garage door rails and door frames. The concrete floor of the garage had low/high spots, and the Speedway Diamond tiles spanned across these uneven areas with no problems. I did use thin foam matting material under the tiles, leftover from installing wood flooring in the house. The result was impressive as far as the look and feel of the floor.
However, I have since determined that this flooring is susceptible to heat and especially, UV light from the Sun. The tiles will expand and cause the floor to bow up in the area of the floor exposed to direct sunlight. Providing at least 1/2 inch gap on ends of each row helps. The weight of the car and other heavy equipment in the garage causes a situation where the tiles can't move sufficiently for left/right heat expansion, and as a result, an approximately 2" bow occurs on the outer rows of tile exposed to sunlight. I have contacted speedway tiles about this twice with no response. I may wind up using cement adhesive or possibly a powder activated nail gun permanently resolve.
Speedway Garage Tile Manufacturing created an easy to assemble and great-looking "floating" floor for our garage! My garage floor is aging cement with several large cracks that were getting wider every time I swept or used the blower to clear out my garage, and the story was always dusty from the cement degrading. I purchased the Speedway Garage Tiles and the ramp edges as a way to (almost) instantly and inexpensively upgraded my floor, and they work!
Some Installation Tips:
- Leave about 1/2 gap around the side and back edges for thermal expansion in the summer. Use a rubber mallet for installing them. Keep the garage door open during installation to help with the banging noise from pounding the tiles
- Purchase ramp edges for the door openings to give it that completed look.
- Makes moving things in and out of the garage since they tapered.
- Use a piece of 1/2 plywood under floor jacks, so you don't dent the tile if jacking up a vehicle.
- Use a chop or table saw for trimming your back and side edge pieces if you have one. If not, you
- can use a handheld circular saw as the tiles cut very quickly.
- Use a fine-tooth blade for smoother cuts. Go slow, so the plastic doesn't melt.
- Use a jigsaw for any curved cuts you may need to make around pipes, water heaters, etc.
Speedway Interlocking Garage 6 LOCK Diamond Tile exceeded my expectations. Excellent quality as expected from a product made in the USA. Easy installation. Installed 625 square feet without a single tile giving me any problems. So impressed I'm going to finish the rest of my garage with another 625 square feet! I used the speedway black 25 tiles for a 12' x 24' shed and am very happy with the results. The speedway interlocking tiles were easy to fit together. Cutting the black diamond tiles to fit the dimensions of the space was not difficult with a jigsaw. The tile floor is not "solid" against my cement because my pad has settled a bit. However, the speedway garage tiles are locked in place and seem very sturdy. I have only installed two weeks ago so I cannot attest to durability. I would recommend this product for any work area. We also recommed the following tools for you:
- 16-Tile: Item comes with 16 tiles in 4 colors and 24 end borders (6 boarders each color). Each tile measures 12"x12"x0.4". Each square = 1 square foot; total coverage 16 square feet (4' x 4' area)
- 36-Tile: Item comes with 36 tiles in 9 colors and 54 end borders (6 boarders each color). (9 different color tiles, each tile has 4 piece) each tile measures 12"x12"x0.4". Each square = 1 square foot; Total coverage 36 square feet (6' x 6' area)
- Non-toxic, tested free of lead, bpa's and Phthalate; Meet or exceed the US regulated toy safety standards. Easy to clean with damp cloth & mild soap. Interlocking feature and lightweight make it very simple to assemble
- With high density EVA foam, the 0.4'' thick premium mat comfortably cushions spine, hips, knees and elbows on hard floors. With double sided non-slip surfaces, BalanceFrom puzzle mat comes with an excellent slip resistant advantage to prevent injuries
- All genuine BalanceFrom products are covered by a 100% BalanceFrom satisfaction guarantee and 2-year BalanceFrom warranty. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority
- PROTECTIVE EXERCISE FLOORING - Durable, non-skid textured tiles protect floors while creating a comfortable workout space
- EASY ASSEMBLY – Lightweight interlocking foam tiles connect quickly and easily, and can be disassembled just as simply for quick storage
- VERSATILE – The water-resistant and noise-reducing design is easy-to-clean, great for use in garages, gyms, home fitness rooms, or even children’s play areas
- COVERS 24 SQ. FT. - Each tile measures 24” x 24” x ½”- thick from the highest point of the texture; Includes 6 tiles and 12 end borders for a polished look
- HIGH QUALITY FOAM - High-density EVA foam provides excellent support and cushion; Contains NO toxic phthalates. Excellent alternative to rubber floor mats.
- High density EVA foam creates great non-skid cushioning for gyms and at-home workouts
- Water resistant, easy to clean, and noise-reducing design
- Covers 24 square feet - each tile measures 24" x 24" x .5"; contains 6 tiles
- Easy to assemble
- GarageTrac garage flooring is easy to install, no tools necessary and snaps together with interlocking modular tiles. These tiles provide a high-end look and exceptional floor protection
- Premium automotive and garage materials. An alternative to epoxy flooring, this non-toxic garage and basement flooring is proudly made in the USA with no glue or fumes
- Easy to clean protective flooring. Clean-up is a breeze and won’t leave stains. Car Oil, dirt, dust, or other messes are no problem with a mop or shop vac
- Non-slip & slip resistant. The diamond top flooring design provides great traction and added safety in your garage, basement, or workshop
- No tools or buddies needed to assemble your premium garage floor. Interlocking tile design allows you to assemble any Color combination that will fit together perfectly and not budge, shift, or raise
- PREMIUM WOOD GRAIN EVA FOAM FLOOR TILES: Available in 24" x 24” x 3/8 inch thick interlocking EVA foam tiles to recreate the appearance of wood grain flooring for a stylized look.
- BEAUTIFUL & VERSATILE FLOORING SOLUTION: Forest Floor Printed Foam Mats elevate any room decor with faux wood grain - perfect for the basement, garage, living room, playroom, classroom, tradeshows and more.
- CUSHIONED ANTI-FATIGUE MAT: Use over concrete, hardwood, or other hard surfaces that require more support for your joints. Reduces strain on feet, knees, and back while working in your office, kitchen, or garage.
- FOR HOME, THE OFFICE, OR GYM: Suitable for high-traffic areas and personal fitness activities, printed foam flooring tiles provide safe extra cushioning for the home office, yoga, indoor workouts, dance, and the gym.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Each tile includes 2 detachable border pieces with easy-to-trim edge pieces for a customizable fit. Interlocking tiles fit together like a puzzle and assembles in minutes over any flat indoor surface.