Introducing one of the industry-leading premium six tab interlocking garage tiles with six tabs which cover every side! Excellent 6 LOCK Diamond Tiles, effortless to install that took me and my 13-year-old son less than one and half hours for a three-car garage. Looks amazing nothing terrible to say about Speedway Interlocking Garage 6 LOCK Diamond Tile. It looks ten times better than plan old Epoxy flooring that everyone else does. It comes six tab lock is designed to hold the tiles together without any gaps between the pipes. Speedway manufactured it by rigid material that okay to install over slightly uneven surface. It Made in U.S.A. High-rollover weight capacity for residential garages. These durable floor tiles designed withstand weight of larger vehicles including SVU's and trucks. Diamond Black tiles are not as likely to separate and cause gaps. Grid constructions to prevent mold growth. Mix and match colors to make designs. Speedway Diamond interlocking tiles are available in Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Orange, White, Yellow, Green, Purple, Beige, and Terra Cotta.
Speedway Interlocking garage flooring is perfect for - Garage floors, car showrooms, airplane hangars, apartment basements, retail shop floors, trade show floors, game rooms, gym floors, and more. Diamond tile Black 25 pack comprised of a high-impact polymer, which is a rigid, lightweight and robust material. Speedway engineered resist oil, gas and most routine household or automobile fluids. The tiles cleaning is easy and quick with a mop by water hose, squeegee broom by a pressure washer. The speedway interlocking design of the tiles is designed to allow air and water to flow underneath the tiles to prevent moisture build-up or mold.
My Experience about Speedway Black Diamond 789453B25 Review for your Guide Line:
After hours of research about different garage flooring system, I decided to go with the Speedway Garage interlocking Tile where I get two options as blue/black checkerboard. Solutions such as epoxy and paint are expensive, difficult to implement, and offer questionable durability. I ordered 450 sq. /ft. of the blue/black tiles and 20 ramps, which gave me some excess material for my 440 sq./ft. Garage. I installed it over a weekend, about 15 hours total working time. I used a table saw to saw the diamond shape material as needed, notching it around the garage door rails and door frames. The concrete floor of the garage had low/high spots, and the Speedway Diamond tiles spanned across these uneven areas with no problems. I did use thin foam matting material under the tiles, leftover from installing wood flooring in the house. The result was impressive as far as the look and feel of the floor.
However, I have since determined that this flooring is susceptible to heat and especially, UV light from the Sun. The tiles will expand and cause the floor to bow up in the area of the floor exposed to direct sunlight. Providing at least 1/2 inch gap on ends of each row helps. The weight of the car and other heavy equipment in the garage causes a situation where the tiles can't move sufficiently for left/right heat expansion, and as a result, an approximately 2" bow occurs on the outer rows of tile exposed to sunlight. I have contacted speedway tiles about this twice with no response. I may wind up using cement adhesive or possibly a powder activated nail gun permanently resolve.
Speedway Garage Tile Manufacturing created an easy to assemble and great-looking "floating" floor for our garage! My garage floor is aging cement with several large cracks that were getting wider every time I swept or used the blower to clear out my garage, and the story was always dusty from the cement degrading. I purchased the Speedway Garage Tiles and the ramp edges as a way to (almost) instantly and inexpensively upgraded my floor, and they work!
Some Installation Tips:
- Leave about 1/2 gap around the side and back edges for thermal expansion in the summer. Use a rubber mallet for installing them. Keep the garage door open during installation to help with the banging noise from pounding the tiles
- Purchase ramp edges for the door openings to give it that completed look.
- Makes moving things in and out of the garage since they tapered.
- Use a piece of 1/2 plywood under floor jacks, so you don't dent the tile if jacking up a vehicle.
- Use a chop or table saw for trimming your back and side edge pieces if you have one. If not, you
- can use a handheld circular saw as the tiles cut very quickly.
- Use a fine-tooth blade for smoother cuts. Go slow, so the plastic doesn't melt.
- Use a jigsaw for any curved cuts you may need to make around pipes, water heaters, etc.
Speedway Interlocking Garage 6 LOCK Diamond Tile exceeded my expectations. Excellent quality as expected from a product made in the USA. Easy installation. Installed 625 square feet without a single tile giving me any problems. So impressed I'm going to finish the rest of my garage with another 625 square feet! I used the speedway black 25 tiles for a 12' x 24' shed and am very happy with the results. The speedway interlocking tiles were easy to fit together. Cutting the black diamond tiles to fit the dimensions of the space was not difficult with a jigsaw. The tile floor is not "solid" against my cement because my pad has settled a bit. However, the speedway garage tiles are locked in place and seem very sturdy. I have only installed two weeks ago so I cannot attest to durability. I would recommend this product for any work area. We also recommed the following tools for you:
- Item comes with 36 tiles and 72 end borders, covers 144 square feet. Each tile measures 24"x24"x1/2"
- With double sided high density EVA foam non-slip surfaces, the 1/2'' thick premium mat comfortably cushions spine, hips, knees and elbows on hard floors
- Exceptional resilience allow you to keep your balance during any exercise style. Moisture resistant Technology makes the mat to be easily washed with soap and water
- Interlocking feature and lightweight make it very simple to assemble. Balance From puzzle mat is manufactured and sold exclusively by Balance From Amazon store
- All genuine Balance From products are covered by a 100% Balance From satisfaction guarantee and 2-year Balance From Warranty. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority
- PROTECTIVE EXERCISE FLOORING - Durable, non-skid textured tiles protect floors while creating a comfortable workout space
- EASY ASSEMBLY – Lightweight interlocking foam tiles connect quickly and easily, and can be disassembled just as simply for quick storage
- VERSATILE – The water-resistant and noise-reducing design is easy-to-clean, great for use in garages, gyms, home fitness rooms, or even children’s play areas
- COVERS 24 SQ. FT. - Each tile measures 24” x 24” x ½”- thick from the highest point of the texture; Includes 6 tiles and 12 end borders for a polished look
- HIGH QUALITY FOAM - High-density EVA foam provides excellent support and cushion; Contains NO toxic phthalates. Excellent alternative to rubber floor mats.
- Click INTERBUILD REAL WOOD above to see our matching BALCONY & GARDEN FURNITURE and HARDWAX OIL! Made of plantation grown acacia hardwood having inherent oils similar to teak, giving it many, many years of weather resisting properties even if not oiled. Factory oiled in a Golden Teak finish with our own eco-friendly and food safe ZERO % VOC Hardwax oil.this deck tiles can be used as shower mat or door mat like the third picture shows.
- Unique filigree design and proven construction with 20 slats per tile and with click / interlocking function. Can be easily disassembled and clicked back again. The height is just 5/8' so fits easy under any terrace door. To get that cozy and warm feeling outdoors, our tiles are a must on every balcony, terrace, pool deck or patio. More than 10.000.000 pcs sold! The furniture shown on pictures here with our tiles are our own unique designs as well and should be available on this site too.
- Warranty: We uniquely provide a 5 year warranty on our tiles, also on the plastic nets, which are made of PPCO2, the same material used for bumpers for cars , among other things.
- Maintenance: The tiles comes factory pre oiled and can be used immediately outdoors. Should you leave them outdoors over winter, we suggest you clean them before snowfall, let them dry in sunshine and then give them a coat of a good wood oil. Same in the spring, cleaning and oiling will make them look like new and you can enjoy them with that fresh look for many years to come. Should water smudge on the surface rather than staying on top as droplets, oil the tiles again.
- The Story: We long ago were producing mega quantities of a bathroom shelf in Acacia for IKEA and got a lot of short wood pieces as waste. We then thought of using that waste for a deck tile and this design was born. It took not long until we did not have enough waste and new material had to be used for the production. IKEA bought them from us at the time under the name SKOGHALL deck tiles. We delivered them to IKEA all over the World and should you have those, these tiles will click together.
- Genuine solid Teak wood (Tectona Grandis) in oil finish
- Great for indoor or outdoor application
- EZ-Floor interlocking system. No tools required for installation.
- 10 Piece Set - enough to cover 10 square feet
- Easy DIY installation even over slighly uneven surfaces
- 16-Tile: Item comes with 16 tiles in 4 colors and 24 end borders (6 boarders each color). Each tile measures 12"x12"x0.4". Each square = 1 square foot; total coverage 16 square feet (4' x 4' area)
- 36-Tile: Item comes with 36 tiles in 9 colors and 54 end borders (6 boarders each color). (9 different color tiles, each tile has 4 piece) each tile measures 12"x12"x0.4". Each square = 1 square foot; Total coverage 36 square feet (6' x 6' area)
- Non-toxic, tested free of lead, bpa's and Phthalate; Meet or exceed the US regulated toy safety standards. Easy to clean with damp cloth & mild soap. Interlocking feature and lightweight make it very simple to assemble
- With high density EVA foam, the 0.4'' thick premium mat comfortably cushions spine, hips, knees and elbows on hard floors. With double sided non-slip surfaces, BalanceFrom puzzle mat comes with an excellent slip resistant advantage to prevent injuries
- All genuine BalanceFrom products are covered by a 100% BalanceFrom satisfaction guarantee and 2-year BalanceFrom warranty. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority