Introducing one of the industry-leading premium six tab interlocking garage tiles with six tabs which cover every side! Excellent 6 LOCK Diamond Tiles, effortless to install that took me and my 13-year-old son less than one and half hours for a three-car garage. Looks amazing nothing terrible to say about Speedway Interlocking Garage 6 LOCK Diamond Tile. It looks ten times better than plan old Epoxy flooring that everyone else does. It comes six tab lock is designed to hold the tiles together without any gaps between the pipes. Speedway manufactured it by rigid material that okay to install over slightly uneven surface. It Made in U.S.A. High-rollover weight capacity for residential garages. These durable floor tiles designed withstand weight of larger vehicles including SVU's and trucks. Diamond Black tiles are not as likely to separate and cause gaps. Grid constructions to prevent mold growth. Mix and match colors to make designs. Speedway Diamond interlocking tiles are available in Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Orange, White, Yellow, Green, Purple, Beige, and Terra Cotta.
- Allows air and water flow beneath to prevent damage
- Variety of colors available - mix and match for a unique look
- Grid constructions to prevent mold growth
- Cleans up quickly and easily
- Heavy-duty interlocking high-impact polymer tiles
Speedway Interlocking garage flooring is perfect for - Garage floors, car showrooms, airplane hangars, apartment basements, retail shop floors, trade show floors, game rooms, gym floors, and more. Diamond tile Black 25 pack comprised of a high-impact polymer, which is a rigid, lightweight and robust material. Speedway engineered resist oil, gas and most routine household or automobile fluids. The tiles cleaning is easy and quick with a mop by water hose, squeegee broom by a pressure washer. The speedway interlocking design of the tiles is designed to allow air and water to flow underneath the tiles to prevent moisture build-up or mold.
My Experience about Speedway Black Diamond 789453B25 Review for your Guide Line:
After hours of research about different garage flooring system, I decided to go with the Speedway Garage interlocking Tile where I get two options as blue/black checkerboard. Solutions such as epoxy and paint are expensive, difficult to implement, and offer questionable durability. I ordered 450 sq. /ft. of the blue/black tiles and 20 ramps, which gave me some excess material for my 440 sq./ft. Garage. I installed it over a weekend, about 15 hours total working time. I used a table saw to saw the diamond shape material as needed, notching it around the garage door rails and door frames. The concrete floor of the garage had low/high spots, and the Speedway Diamond tiles spanned across these uneven areas with no problems. I did use thin foam matting material under the tiles, leftover from installing wood flooring in the house. The result was impressive as far as the look and feel of the floor.
However, I have since determined that this flooring is susceptible to heat and especially, UV light from the Sun. The tiles will expand and cause the floor to bow up in the area of the floor exposed to direct sunlight. Providing at least 1/2 inch gap on ends of each row helps. The weight of the car and other heavy equipment in the garage causes a situation where the tiles can't move sufficiently for left/right heat expansion, and as a result, an approximately 2" bow occurs on the outer rows of tile exposed to sunlight. I have contacted speedway tiles about this twice with no response. I may wind up using cement adhesive or possibly a powder activated nail gun permanently resolve.
Speedway Garage Tile Manufacturing created an easy to assemble and great-looking "floating" floor for our garage! My garage floor is aging cement with several large cracks that were getting wider every time I swept or used the blower to clear out my garage, and the story was always dusty from the cement degrading. I purchased the Speedway Garage Tiles and the ramp edges as a way to (almost) instantly and inexpensively upgraded my floor, and they work!
Some Installation Tips:
- Leave about 1/2 gap around the side and back edges for thermal expansion in the summer. Use a rubber mallet for installing them. Keep the garage door open during installation to help with the banging noise from pounding the tiles
- Purchase ramp edges for the door openings to give it that completed look.
- Makes moving things in and out of the garage since they tapered.
- Use a piece of 1/2 plywood under floor jacks, so you don't dent the tile if jacking up a vehicle.
- Use a chop or table saw for trimming your back and side edge pieces if you have one. If not, you
- can use a handheld circular saw as the tiles cut very quickly.
- Use a fine-tooth blade for smoother cuts. Go slow, so the plastic doesn't melt.
- Use a jigsaw for any curved cuts you may need to make around pipes, water heaters, etc.
Speedway Interlocking Garage 6 LOCK Diamond Tile exceeded my expectations. Excellent quality as expected from a product made in the USA. Easy installation. Installed 625 square feet without a single tile giving me any problems. So impressed I'm going to finish the rest of my garage with another 625 square feet! I used the speedway black 25 tiles for a 12' x 24' shed and am very happy with the results. The speedway interlocking tiles were easy to fit together. Cutting the black diamond tiles to fit the dimensions of the space was not difficult with a jigsaw. The tile floor is not "solid" against my cement because my pad has settled a bit. However, the speedway garage tiles are locked in place and seem very sturdy. I have only installed two weeks ago so I cannot attest to durability. I would recommend this product for any work area. We also recommed the following tools for you:
- PREMIUM WOOD GRAIN FOAM FLOOR TILES: Available in 24" x 24” x 5/8 inch thick interlocking EVA foam tiles. Recreate the appearance of wood grain flooring for a stylized look.
- BEAUTIFUL & VERSATILE FLOORING SOLUTION: Forest Floor Printed Foam Mats elevate any room decor with faux wood grain - perfect for the basement, garage, living room, playroom, laundry room, classroom, tradeshows and more.
- CUSHIONED ANTI-FATIGUE MAT: Use over concrete, hardwood, or other surfaces that require more support for your joints. Reduces strain on feet, knees and back while working in your office, kitchen, or garage.
- FOR HOME, THE OFFICE, OR GYM: Suitable for high-traffic areas and personal fitness activities, printed foam flooring tiles provide safe extra cushioning for the home office, yoga, indoor workouts, dance and the gym.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Each tile includes 2 detachable border pieces with easy-to-trim edge pieces for a customizable fit. Interlocking tiles fit together like a puzzle and assembles in minutes over any flat indoor surface.
- 【Freely DIY Your Floor】: Unlike the traditional fixed floor tiles, this wood interlocking floor tiles can be freely spliced as you wish, updating the deck layouts for an optimal new look to get the mood strikes. Exquisite acacia wood texture transmit natural and fresh flavor, aiming to build a relaxing area for enjoying peace of mind.
- 【Fast Install with Interlocking】: With the four-way interlocking design, it is easy to assemble these patio deck tiles without tools. You only need to snap them together. And it can be assembled or disassembled to form various shape to fit any place. And it’s lightweight and portable to be taken to any place you desired.
- 【27 Packs for Covering Area of 27 Sq. Ft】: Each tile is measured 12'' x 12'' x 1'' (L x W x H) with several slats to enhancing ventilation. And 27 pcs flooring tiles make a whole paving area of 27 sq. Ft. These flooring tiles are the ideal building material to make a refurbishment for the sun terrace, living room, deck, and more.
- 【Solid Acacia Log】: Made of natural hardwood material, the tile is built to last for years. It is already pre-wax oiled, which can withstand daily rubbing and stepping. And the natural elements also bring your living spaces a real hardwood floor with a fresh pastoral sense.
- 【Easy Maintain】: With proper maintenance, you can successfully extend the life span of those decking tiles. It is recommended to oil the flooring every 2 or 3 months if placed outside. And you can easily cut the tiles to fit any space you need.
- Workout Mats: Simply connect the pieces like a jigsaw puzzleform a seamless display floor; The mats Prevent injurieshard floors and protects floors from scratches, bumps, dents, cold, noise, sweat and other liquids
- Multifunctional Training Mats: The foam mats canusedworkshops and garagesprevent fatigueabsorbing the shock associated with working with concrete; Also good for placement under exercise equipment suchtreadmills, exercise bikes, benches andon
- Quality Yoga Mats: These mats have a very wide rangeuses;canused for both business and home; Great for kidsplayindooroutdoor; Perfecta gymnastics mat for office, gym, fitness equipment, yoga
- WATERPROOF AND SUPER EASYCLEAN - You can simply wipe the surfacethe workout mat with a damp cloth
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION: GarageTrac garage flooring is easy to install. The interlocking tiles simply snap together – no tools, glues, or extra hands required. These high impact tiles are quick to install and built to last!
- PREMIUM GARAGE FLOORING: The tiles are made from high impact copolymer and built to withstand the harsh elements of a residential garage environment, capable of rolling loads over 40,000 lbs.
- SLIP RESISTANT PATTERN: The patent diamond double tread pattern not only looks high-tech, but also offers an added level of traction keeping you safe from slipping while working in the garage.
- EASY TO CLEAN: The sturdy, durable surface makes clean-up a breeze and won’t stain. Car oil, dirt, dust, or other messes are no problem with a mop or shop vac.
- ENDLESS DESIGN OPTIONS: GarageTrac garage flooring can be interlocked with other GarageTrac garage flooring tiles for endless design options making for a perfect DIY project.
- ★INDOOR AND OUTDOOR DECK FLOORING: Deck tiles create a beautiful space both inside and outside, The interlocking wood tiles can be installed on top of concrete, wood, carpet, pavers, or any other solid surface. Great for decks, patios, balconies, around pools, saunas, showers, sun rooms, mud rooms, bedrooms, and more.
- ★MADE FROM NATURAL ACACIA WOOD: Acacia is known for its excellent resistance to rot and decay from outdoor elements. The slats are all solid hardwood, weatherproof, beautifully designed with the slats draining water quickly to keep your floors dry. Each tile will have 4 edges, 2 edges with hooks and 2 edges with holes. They easily click together like a puzzle, rigid and won’t slide about no matter the surface you put them on.
- ★ EASY INSTALLATION / NO HARDWARE NEEDED: Deck Tiles feature snap-lock connectors for easy do-it-yourself installation without the use of tools or hardware. We recommend giving them a good clean and using some wood oil before summer and winter to help keep their great finish and durability. If well- maintained, they will last a lifetime.
- ★PACKED AND DIMENSION: Our deck tiles are available as a 10-pack (12" length x 12" width x 0.85" height). It can be used for totally 10 Square Feet. These interlocking tiles are just thin enough, they don’t obstruct doors and come in a pack of 10, so they can fit any room to your requirements.
- ★ GUARANTEED SATISFACTION: If you are looking for top quality Interlocking Flooring Tiles , this set is just what you need. If unhappy with the purchase, please let us know for a free replacement or full refund, no questions asked. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now!