Introducing one of the industry-leading premium six tab interlocking garage tiles with six tabs which cover every side! Excellent 6 LOCK Diamond Tiles, effortless to install that took me and my 13-year-old son less than one and half hours for a three-car garage. Looks amazing nothing terrible to say about Speedway Interlocking Garage 6 LOCK Diamond Tile. It looks ten times better than plan old Epoxy flooring that everyone else does. It comes six tab lock is designed to hold the tiles together without any gaps between the pipes. Speedway manufactured it by rigid material that okay to install over slightly uneven surface. It Made in U.S.A. High-rollover weight capacity for residential garages. These durable floor tiles designed withstand weight of larger vehicles including SVU's and trucks. Diamond Black tiles are not as likely to separate and cause gaps. Grid constructions to prevent mold growth. Mix and match colors to make designs. Speedway Diamond interlocking tiles are available in Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Orange, White, Yellow, Green, Purple, Beige, and Terra Cotta.
Speedway Interlocking garage flooring is perfect for - Garage floors, car showrooms, airplane hangars, apartment basements, retail shop floors, trade show floors, game rooms, gym floors, and more. Diamond tile Black 25 pack comprised of a high-impact polymer, which is a rigid, lightweight and robust material. Speedway engineered resist oil, gas and most routine household or automobile fluids. The tiles cleaning is easy and quick with a mop by water hose, squeegee broom by a pressure washer. The speedway interlocking design of the tiles is designed to allow air and water to flow underneath the tiles to prevent moisture build-up or mold.
My Experience about Speedway Black Diamond 789453B25 Review for your Guide Line:
After hours of research about different garage flooring system, I decided to go with the Speedway Garage interlocking Tile where I get two options as blue/black checkerboard. Solutions such as epoxy and paint are expensive, difficult to implement, and offer questionable durability. I ordered 450 sq. /ft. of the blue/black tiles and 20 ramps, which gave me some excess material for my 440 sq./ft. Garage. I installed it over a weekend, about 15 hours total working time. I used a table saw to saw the diamond shape material as needed, notching it around the garage door rails and door frames. The concrete floor of the garage had low/high spots, and the Speedway Diamond tiles spanned across these uneven areas with no problems. I did use thin foam matting material under the tiles, leftover from installing wood flooring in the house. The result was impressive as far as the look and feel of the floor.
However, I have since determined that this flooring is susceptible to heat and especially, UV light from the Sun. The tiles will expand and cause the floor to bow up in the area of the floor exposed to direct sunlight. Providing at least 1/2 inch gap on ends of each row helps. The weight of the car and other heavy equipment in the garage causes a situation where the tiles can't move sufficiently for left/right heat expansion, and as a result, an approximately 2" bow occurs on the outer rows of tile exposed to sunlight. I have contacted speedway tiles about this twice with no response. I may wind up using cement adhesive or possibly a powder activated nail gun permanently resolve.
Speedway Garage Tile Manufacturing created an easy to assemble and great-looking "floating" floor for our garage! My garage floor is aging cement with several large cracks that were getting wider every time I swept or used the blower to clear out my garage, and the story was always dusty from the cement degrading. I purchased the Speedway Garage Tiles and the ramp edges as a way to (almost) instantly and inexpensively upgraded my floor, and they work!
Some Installation Tips:
- Leave about 1/2 gap around the side and back edges for thermal expansion in the summer. Use a rubber mallet for installing them. Keep the garage door open during installation to help with the banging noise from pounding the tiles
- Purchase ramp edges for the door openings to give it that completed look.
- Makes moving things in and out of the garage since they tapered.
- Use a piece of 1/2 plywood under floor jacks, so you don't dent the tile if jacking up a vehicle.
- Use a chop or table saw for trimming your back and side edge pieces if you have one. If not, you
- can use a handheld circular saw as the tiles cut very quickly.
- Use a fine-tooth blade for smoother cuts. Go slow, so the plastic doesn't melt.
- Use a jigsaw for any curved cuts you may need to make around pipes, water heaters, etc.
Speedway Interlocking Garage 6 LOCK Diamond Tile exceeded my expectations. Excellent quality as expected from a product made in the USA. Easy installation. Installed 625 square feet without a single tile giving me any problems. So impressed I'm going to finish the rest of my garage with another 625 square feet! I used the speedway black 25 tiles for a 12' x 24' shed and am very happy with the results. The speedway interlocking tiles were easy to fit together. Cutting the black diamond tiles to fit the dimensions of the space was not difficult with a jigsaw. The tile floor is not "solid" against my cement because my pad has settled a bit. However, the speedway garage tiles are locked in place and seem very sturdy. I have only installed two weeks ago so I cannot attest to durability. I would recommend this product for any work area. We also recommed the following tools for you:
- ✅ DESIGN IDEAS: You are bored with your old tiled balcony. You want a wooden walkway on the green lawns. You want a wood-paved sun terrace around the outdoor swimming pool. We are the best choice for you.
- ✅ PACKED AND DIMENSION: You have 10 packs of 12" length x 12" width x 0.85" height. It can be used for totally 10 Ft2. Perfect are as interlocking patio tiles, balcony tiles, bathroom and any indoor or outdoor setting, and these interlocking tiles are just thin enough, they don’t obstruct doors and come in a pack of 10, so they can fit any room to your requirements.
- ✅ NATURAL ACACIA WOOD: The product is made of Natural Acacia Wood. Natural Acacia Wood already pre oiled can withstand wind rain or shine and will look as if new. We recommend giving them a good clean and using some wood oil before summer and winter to help keep their great finish and durability. If well- maintained, they will last a lifetime.
- ✅ INSTALLATION: Each tile will have 4 edges, 2 edges with hooks and 2 edges with holes. They easily click together like a puzzle, rigid and won’t slide about no matter the surface you put them on. You can easily cut these interlocking tiles with a small handsaw, make end trim pieces or half a tile to ensure they perfectly fit any space you need. Once laid if you wish to move your tiles they can be unclipped and moved at your leisure.
- ✅ GUARANTEED SATISFACTION: If you are looking for top quality Interlocking Flooring Tiles, this set is just what you need. If unhappy with the purchase, please let us know for a free replacement or full refund, no questions asked. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now!
- ★ STUNNING INDOOR AND OUTDOOR DECOR: Your acacia wood interlocking floor tiles look fantastic on any surface and bring a warm DIY feel to any space. Perfect as interlocking patio tiles, balcony tiles, bathroom and any indoor or outdoor setting, and these interlocking tiles are just thin enough so they don’t obstruct doors and come in a pack of 10 so they can fit any room to your requirements.
- ★ EASY INSTALLATION: Your interlocking tiles have multiple fittings so they easily click together like a puzzle, fit and you’re ready! These wood interlocking floor tiles have a hook fitting style so when in place they’re rigid and won’t slide about no matter the surface you put them on. Once laid if you wish to move your tiles they can be unclipped and moved at your leisure.
- ★ CUSTOMIZABLE: While strong, you can easily cut these interlocking tiles with a small handsaw to ensure they perfectly fit any space you need. You don’t have to worry about awkward corners being missed, and you can easily measure them to your specifications. The thin size of 5/8' also makes them highly versatile and ensures they don’t obstruct any doors or fittings.
- ★ WEATHER PROOF AND DURABLE: Made from natural Acacia wood and already pre oiled your interlocking tiles can withstand wind rain or shine and will look as if new! This durable construction also means they will last a lifetime. We recommend giving them a good clean and using some wood oil before summer and winter to help keep their great finish and durability.
- ★ GUARANTEED SATISFACTION: If you are looking for top quality Interlocking Flooring Tiles , this set is just what you need. If unhappy with the purchase, please let us know for a free replacement or full refund, no questions asked. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now!
- Slip Resistant and Open Design - The grooves on the top surface of these outdoor patio tiles between each slat increase friction and help keep you from slipping when the tiles are wet. The underside of the outdoor tiles for patio have an open grid design that allows water to drain and for airflow to protect against damage.
- Weather Resistant and Durable Quality Material - The high quality plastic material is weather resistant and is a better alternative to wood deck tile versions that do not hold up against the weather as well. These patio deck tiles can be used indoors or outdoors and are exceptionally lightweight, durable and will not warp, rot, crack, stain, scratch, split or bend.
- Easy Interlocking Installation - The deck tiles interlocking outdoor design enables you to assemble or disassemble quickly and easily. No tools needed to install! The tile can be cut if needed to fit in tight areas. This is a very affordable and quick method to cover up old cracked concrete and any patio flooring.
- All Purpose Use - Since these patio tiles are waterproof and slip resistant, they are ideal for your deck, garden, patio, balcony, lawn, backyard, poolside, roof top deck, pathway, gazebo, outdoor kitchen, fire pit area, covered patio, playground flooring outdoor, outdoor shower or bathroom. These interlocking deck tiles can be used anyplace where you need a safe and stable ground to walk on, even as outdoor flooring over grass. This deck flooring can be installed on top of concrete, wood or any other solid surface.
- Maintenance-Free - This outdoor flooring for patio is weather resistant and is easy to clean. It is built to last for many years and to be very low-maintenance.
- Quick and easy assembly: The interlocking design makes it quick and easy to assemble these wooden tiles. They have interlocking snaps on the back, no tools required. Just simply snap them together and place them wherever you want.
- Wide applicability: The 27pcs fir wood flooring tiles are great building materials for a house renovation or patio designs. You can place these tiles on any hard surface like cement, wood floor or on the carpet. Due to its good quality and durability, they can be applied to both indoors and outdoors, like the deck, poolside, balcony, gazebo, greenhouse, bathroom, etc.
- Pack of 27pcs: Each pack contains 27pcs tiles which can cover an area of about 27square feet/2.5m². Before you order, it is suggested to take the measurements for the place you intend to put the tiles.
- Safe wood building materials: Fully sanded tiles prevent any undesired injury caused by wood splinters. Grooves on each wood slat increase friction and decrease the accidental skidding when the tiles are wet. Also, the plastic base rises the wood board up to allow adequate drainage and ventilation.
- Tight connection: Each fir wood plank is securely attached to the plastic base by tapping screws, which better makes the board and base connected tightly to avoid cracking, and extend the service life.
- Protective, portable flooring - dense, durable tiles protect floors and withstand gym equipment and heavy Use
- Covers 24 sq. Ft. - each tile measures 24" x 24" x 1"-thick. Includes 6 tiles and 12 end borders for a Polished look
- Simple Assembly - lightweight pieces quickly Connect; easy to disassemble and move. Great for gyms, fitness studios, or play areas
- High-quality foam - high-density EVA foam provides excellent support and cushion; contains no Toxic phthalates. Safe & low-maintenace - non-skid textured surface provides traction; water-resistant and noise-reducing design.
- Care-Apply a combination of warm water and household or dish soap with a soft cloth or towel, and rub gently to wash. For tougher stains, use a mild laundry detergent solution. Air dry or wipe with a dry cloth