SKIL Flooring Saw with 36T Contractor Blade a handy saw for laying the floor. Significant if you are ripping or cross-cutting an entire piece. Not so good on sophisticated cuts. Visibility to where the blade cut is taking place is inadequate. I needed to pull the part out repeatedly to ensure I didn’t over cut. Also need to provide the width measurements when ripping from the opposite side of a plank. I think the flooring saw has additional uses and look forward to trying it out. Another contractor on my job saw it in action and asked about it. Might be another sale!
Flooring Product Details:
SKIL SAW Flooring offer higher capabilities with a top standard miter and table saws, and the compact SKIL flooring saw, the model 3601 allows you to cut with saw blade for laminate flooring in right way. Like you're installing. Moreover, its durable, lightweight and portable, DIY’ers and flooring specialists agree it makes wood floor installation easier and faster. Its my best saw to cut laminate flooring!
- Manufacturer By: SKILSAW
- Product Name: SKIL Flooring Saw with 36T Contractor Blade
- Dimension: 28.9 x 20.1 x 13 inches
- Weight: 30 Pounds
- Part No: 3601-02
- Material: Steel
- Power Source: Corded-Electric (120 Voltage)
- Quantity: 1 in each order; a total of five sizes comes
- Average Customer Review Rating: 4.6 out of 5.0
- Price Range: Each size comes under 150
You can also Try below Products:
- 【DURABLE AND POWERFUL MOTOR】: Featured with a 4 Amps copper motor, the compact circular saw can reach a high cutting speed of 4500RPM to cut tile, wood, plastics, plaster board, PVC with ease. Heavy gauge iron wraparound base and aluminum upper cover adds extra durability and safety.
- 【3 BLADES AND COMPACT】: Comes with 1x30T HW for wood cuts/ 1x36T HS for metal cuts/ 1pcs grit diamond blade for tile cuts, small size and weight also make it a good addition to your toolkit, great for DIY projects around the house and your workshop. (1"for Wood; 3/8"for Tile; 3/16"for Aluminum)
- 【PRECISE AND ADJUSTABLE CUTTING DEPTH】: With the laser guide, the mini circular saw keeps the cutting on a straight line. Also the parallel guide attachment allows you to make a precise and quick cut with ease. Easy-set depth gauge lever for adjustable cutting depth from 0-25mm(1’’). Laser Level: Class 2.
- 【ERGNOMIC AND SAFE】: The soft rubber handle reduces hand fatigue effectively. Also with a dust port and the saw dust pipe, you can connect it to your vacuum to maintain a clean working environment. The double protection switch enhances safety in use.
- 【PACKAGE CONTENTS】 1 * Compact Circular Saw; 1 * 30T Saw Blade; 1 * 36T Saw Blade; 1 * Diamond Blade; 1 * Hex Wrench; 1 * Scale Ruler; 1* Dust Exhaust Pipe；2 * Cells for Laser Guide; 1 * User Manual.
- Easily cuts ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile
- Made from plastic to prevent rust and corrosion
- Portable design makes this wet tile saw easy to transport
- Hinged cutting table is adjustable for making 22.5 degree and 45 degree miter cuts
- Includes 4 in. QEP continuous rim diamond blade, rip guide, angle guide and clip-on extension table
- Powerful 9.6 AMP motor for various cutting applications
- Cuts up to 1-3/8"
- Compact design at only 8-5/8" long and weighs only 6.5 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- High power-to-weight ratio with 13,000 RPM
- Powerful cutting in stone, masonry, tile and concrete
- Porcelain certified diamond blade cuts porcelain, marble, granite and ceramic tile
- High quality steel with 7 mm, diamond-coated high-rim for less chipping and a cleaner cut
- 5/8 in. Arbor fits most brands of wet tile saws
- 6, 115 Maximum RPM
- Micro segments help cool the blade and prevent wobbling and chipping
- High-volume water pump helps protect blade from water damage
- Powerful 3/4HP motor delivers 3,500RPM to cut tile with stalling
- Folding stand allows tool to be used on many different job sites
- High-volume water pump helps protect blade from water damage
- Cut Capacity: Rips, 16"; Diag 11"mm; Depth 1"; Blade: 7" x 5/8"; Bore: 7/8"
- Lightweight and portable tile saw is made to the highest professional specifications
- Hinged blade guard for easy blade changes and maintenance inspection
- Built in 45° miter system
- Plunge capability makes cutting outlets and other openings quick and easy
- The 5/8-Inch diameter chrome-plated linear guide bar provides smooth, straight, ridgid support for precision cutting
- 1-1/2 inch Vacuum brazed diamond hole saw, tile drill bits, glass drill bits, ceramic drill bits for pots
- Standard 3/8 inch shank fits standard drill electric or cordless.
- High quality, diamond drill bits, glass drill bit, hole saw drill bit diamond - DRILL THROUGH TILES and Backer Cement Board
- Extra long (tall) diamond drill bits for ceramic tile, diamond core bits for granite and quartz countertop
- Tall enough to go through 3cm thick countertops ceramic tile, diamond core bits for granite and quartz countertop
- Universal for dry or wet cutting
- X teeth offer fast and smooth cutting
- High temperature extraction diamond blade has a long service life.
- Super thin porcelain saw blade with free chips for cutting,Match with hand-held machine
- Available for cutting porcelain,ceramic tile,granite, sandstone quartz ect
SKILSAW Flooring Top Features Highlights:
SKILSAW Flooring Saw has 7.0 Amp with 36T Contractor Blade:
By installing new wood, flooring saw has never been easier with the SKIL 3601-02 7.9 Amp Flooring Saw. Make a cross, miter and rip cuts in solid hardwood, engineered and laminate flooring right in the same room where it installs. Therefore no more running back and forth outside remains – so laminate saw blade make cuts on a table saw because the flooring saw them all. The contractor saw blade is sturdy compact design makes that more comfortable for any DIYer to use, port and store.
- 3601-02 Flooring Saw
- Skil Floorer Contractor Saw Blade with 36 Carbide Tipped Teeth
- Aluminum Fence
- Vertical Workpiece Clamp and
- A Dust storing Bag
- Amperage: 7.0amp
- Rating: 120V
- No Load RPM: 11,000
- Blade Diameter: 4.375”
- Miter Angle Range: 0°, 22.5°, and 45°
- Weight: 24 lbs
Lightweight Design: SKILSAW Blades easy to carry and use at any project area.
Cross, Miter and Rip Cuts: Cuts through solid hardwood, engineered and laminate flooring area.
- Miter Gauge in components
- Detents at 0°, 22.5°, and 45°, giving flexibility for different types of cuts.
- Die-Cast Aluminum miter with Rip Fence
- Sturdy, stable, and durable miter and rip fence.
- Cuts substantial, engineered and laminate flooring with ease
- Makes a cross, miter and rip cuts
- Lightweight design for transport and use at any project location.
- Miter detents at 0, 22.5 and 45 degrees
- Die-cast aluminum miter and rip fence
Recommending for You with Buying Guide:
A great tool one for DIY Job:
The great contractor blade for hardwood made the job easier for the users I'm sure. The only complaint was that when switching between cross-cuts and ripping, the bar out of alignment and need a little tweaking before tightening, rather than just dropping it in. By deducting for that, but still a good option for homeowners like me wanting to do their installs. First timer, happy with results.
Must Have SKILSAW Flooring 36T:
I first watched several videos on usage and reviews. It was overall described as pretty good but said to not perform well on 3/4 inch hardwood flooring. Well 3/4 hardwood is what I install the most and instead of taking multiple tools to the job site to do this job I only took this one. SKIL Flooring review by a real installer and I was very pleased with the saw and got excellent results. I set the saw up in the corner of the room I was working in and worked without a problem. Great product and I would recommend, and I plan to use on the next job I have. As I said this is a real review by an actual installer. The only downside is that this product kicks out a lot of dust, the dust bag that comes with it catches anything. However I did attach my shop vac, and it was a game-changer. When installing hardwood floors you need a clean area, and I used the saw attached to the vacuum and had no problem. Every time I would make about five cuts, I'd disconnect the shop vac and clean the area to get my smooth cutting shape.
SKILSAW handling is effortless and easy to do. I bought extra blades because I heard that it would need it, but I never had to change my blade. Also I would recommend cutting with the underside faced up and at a non-hurried paced. Too fast will give a jagged edge, too slow will leave burn marks on the wood. And my last honest recommendation is to use some ear protection. It is on the loud side. By SKIL Flooring contractng blade is such a Lightest tool ever that easy to carry, easy to keep clean. For notch cutting, such as an L cut into a workpiece, I used a scrap piece first to find where the blade starts, and the marked my saw with a bit of tape and an arrow. The guard system makes it hard to see where the module starts to cut. Overall it's a great product, and I hope this review helps.
- Very easy to use
- Easy to set us
- Best contractor blades in 21st century
- The blade cutter better than buying a table saw And a miter saw
- Comes at reasonable price
- The perfect tool for commercial business.
- The rip laminate along one side which not reversible and not enough clearance for wide boards
- Get a ShopVac for your project, and it will significantly reduce the dust.
In summary of SKIL Flooring Saw with 36T Contractor Blade review ending to say, the blade saw is fantastic!! I You can read some reviews that said it splintered the hardwood — honestly a little. But you have to look close to see. Dust collection sucks, but I bought a adapter from HD for shop vacs and power equipment... works great!! I highly recommend it.