SKIL Flooring Saw with 36T Contractor Blade a handy saw for laying the floor. Significant if you are ripping or cross-cutting an entire piece. Not so good on sophisticated cuts. Visibility to where the blade cut is taking place is inadequate. I needed to pull the part out repeatedly to ensure I didn’t over cut. Also need to provide the width measurements when ripping from the opposite side of a plank. I think the flooring saw has additional uses and look forward to trying it out. Another contractor on my job saw it in action and asked about it. Might be another sale!
Flooring Product Details:
SKIL SAW Flooring offer higher capabilities with a top standard miter and table saws, and the compact SKIL flooring saw, the model 3601 allows you to cut with saw blade for laminate flooring in right way. Like you're installing. Moreover, its durable, lightweight and portable, DIY’ers and flooring specialists agree it makes wood floor installation easier and faster. Its my best saw to cut laminate flooring!
- Manufacturer By: SKILSAW
- Product Name: SKIL Flooring Saw with 36T Contractor Blade
- Dimension: 28.9 x 20.1 x 13 inches
- Weight: 30 Pounds
- Part No: 3601-02
- Material: Steel
- Power Source: Corded-Electric (120 Voltage)
- Quantity: 1 in each order; a total of five sizes comes
- Average Customer Review Rating: 4.6 out of 5.0
- Price Range: Each size comes under 150
You can also Try below Products:
- Your purchase includes One Dewalt 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw, Wet Tile Saw Stand, 10-Inch XP4 Porcelain Tile Blade, Submersible Pump, Water Pan, Side Water Tray, Rear Water Tray, Cutting Cart Side Extension, Angle/Rip Guide, Blade Wrench & Hex Wrench
- Tool dimensions: 36” L x 29” W x 24” H. Tool weight: 69 lbs. Voltage – 120V. Peak Horsepower – 1.5 HP
- Other specifications: Arbor Size – 5/8”. Blade Diameter – 10". Diagonal Cut Capacity 18” x 18”. Max depth cut – 3 1/8”. Max Rip Capacity with Plunge – 28”. Bevel Capacity – 45ᵒ
- Cutline indicator and stainless steel rollers provide stable, accurate cutting to within 1/32 inch over 18 inch cuts
- Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle
- Corrosive resistant stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-inch
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut Material: Stone/Masonry
- Cross Cut Capacity: 7.75-inch Diagonal Cut Capacity: 7.25-inch
- Onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts
- Roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart
- Splash guard keeps water from spraying the tool operator
- Stainless steel fixed deck holds up to water and jobsite abuse
- Equipped with drain plug to quickly drain water over a bucket without a mess.RPM:2850 rpm
- Hydro Lock Water Containment System keeps water contained near the blade and reduce clean-up time
- Sliding Side Extension provides support for tiles up to 18 x 18-inch
- Aluminum table top is a durable, rust-resistant surface
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Bevel cuts tile at 0, 22.5 and 45 degrees, giving flexibility for different cut types
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,600 RPM for faster and powerful cutting
- 3-3/8" blade delivers a maximum cutting depth of 1" for a wide range of cutting applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-3/8" long
- Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Nickel-plated base prevents rust and tilts from 0° to 45° for bevel cuts
- Powerful 13 amp motor will cut through natural and man-made tile and pavers
- 7 inch diamond cutting wheel handles stone up to 2 3/8 inches
- Largest rip cutting capacity in its Class up to 24”
- Heavy duty rip fence with positive stops at 0°, 22. 5° and 45°
- Heavy-duty rail system engineered for exceptionally straight, accurate and smooth cuts
- 【DURABLE AND POWERFUL MOTOR】: Featured with a 4 Amps copper motor, the compact circular saw can reach a high cutting speed of 4500RPM to cut tile, wood, plastics, plaster board, PVC with ease. Heavy gauge iron wraparound base and aluminum upper cover adds extra durability and safety.
- 【3 BLADES AND COMPACT】: Comes with 1x30T HW for wood cuts/ 1x36T HS for metal cuts/ 1pcs grit diamond blade for tile cuts, small size and weight also make it a good addition to your toolkit, great for DIY projects around the house and your workshop. (1"for Wood; 3/8"for Tile; 3/16"for Aluminum)
- 【PRECISE AND ADJUSTABLE CUTTING DEPTH】: With the laser guide, the mini circular saw keeps the cutting on a straight line. Also the parallel guide attachment allows you to make a precise and quick cut with ease. Easy-set depth gauge lever for adjustable cutting depth from 0-25mm(1’’). Laser Level: Class 2.
- 【ERGNOMIC AND SAFE】: The soft rubber handle reduces hand fatigue effectively. Also with a dust port and the saw dust pipe, you can connect it to your vacuum to maintain a clean working environment. The double protection switch enhances safety in use.
- 【PACKAGE CONTENTS】 1 * Compact Circular Saw; 1 * 30T Saw Blade; 1 * 36T Saw Blade; 1 * Diamond Blade; 1 * Hex Wrench; 1 * Scale Ruler; 1* Dust Exhaust Pipe；2 * Cells for Laser Guide; 1 * User Manual.
SKILSAW Flooring Top Features Highlights:
SKILSAW Flooring Saw has 7.0 Amp with 36T Contractor Blade:
By installing new wood, flooring saw has never been easier with the SKIL 3601-02 7.9 Amp Flooring Saw. Make a cross, miter and rip cuts in solid hardwood, engineered and laminate flooring right in the same room where it installs. Therefore no more running back and forth outside remains – so laminate saw blade make cuts on a table saw because the flooring saw them all. The contractor saw blade is sturdy compact design makes that more comfortable for any DIYer to use, port and store.
- 3601-02 Flooring Saw
- Skil Floorer Contractor Saw Blade with 36 Carbide Tipped Teeth
- Aluminum Fence
- Vertical Workpiece Clamp and
- A Dust storing Bag
- Amperage: 7.0amp
- Rating: 120V
- No Load RPM: 11,000
- Blade Diameter: 4.375”
- Miter Angle Range: 0°, 22.5°, and 45°
- Weight: 24 lbs
Lightweight Design: SKILSAW Blades easy to carry and use at any project area.
Cross, Miter and Rip Cuts: Cuts through solid hardwood, engineered and laminate flooring area.
- Miter Gauge in components
- Detents at 0°, 22.5°, and 45°, giving flexibility for different types of cuts.
- Die-Cast Aluminum miter with Rip Fence
- Sturdy, stable, and durable miter and rip fence.
- Cuts substantial, engineered and laminate flooring with ease
- Makes a cross, miter and rip cuts
- Lightweight design for transport and use at any project location.
- Miter detents at 0, 22.5 and 45 degrees
- Die-cast aluminum miter and rip fence
Recommending for You with Buying Guide:
A great tool one for DIY Job:
The great contractor blade for hardwood made the job easier for the users I'm sure. The only complaint was that when switching between cross-cuts and ripping, the bar out of alignment and need a little tweaking before tightening, rather than just dropping it in. By deducting for that, but still a good option for homeowners like me wanting to do their installs. First timer, happy with results.
Must Have SKILSAW Flooring 36T:
I first watched several videos on usage and reviews. It was overall described as pretty good but said to not perform well on 3/4 inch hardwood flooring. Well 3/4 hardwood is what I install the most and instead of taking multiple tools to the job site to do this job I only took this one. SKIL Flooring review by a real installer and I was very pleased with the saw and got excellent results. I set the saw up in the corner of the room I was working in and worked without a problem. Great product and I would recommend, and I plan to use on the next job I have. As I said this is a real review by an actual installer. The only downside is that this product kicks out a lot of dust, the dust bag that comes with it catches anything. However I did attach my shop vac, and it was a game-changer. When installing hardwood floors you need a clean area, and I used the saw attached to the vacuum and had no problem. Every time I would make about five cuts, I'd disconnect the shop vac and clean the area to get my smooth cutting shape.
SKILSAW handling is effortless and easy to do. I bought extra blades because I heard that it would need it, but I never had to change my blade. Also I would recommend cutting with the underside faced up and at a non-hurried paced. Too fast will give a jagged edge, too slow will leave burn marks on the wood. And my last honest recommendation is to use some ear protection. It is on the loud side. By SKIL Flooring contractng blade is such a Lightest tool ever that easy to carry, easy to keep clean. For notch cutting, such as an L cut into a workpiece, I used a scrap piece first to find where the blade starts, and the marked my saw with a bit of tape and an arrow. The guard system makes it hard to see where the module starts to cut. Overall it's a great product, and I hope this review helps.
- Very easy to use
- Easy to set us
- Best contractor blades in 21st century
- The blade cutter better than buying a table saw And a miter saw
- Comes at reasonable price
- The perfect tool for commercial business.
- The rip laminate along one side which not reversible and not enough clearance for wide boards
- Get a ShopVac for your project, and it will significantly reduce the dust.
In summary of SKIL Flooring Saw with 36T Contractor Blade review ending to say, the blade saw is fantastic!! I You can read some reviews that said it splintered the hardwood — honestly a little. But you have to look close to see. Dust collection sucks, but I bought a adapter from HD for shop vacs and power equipment... works great!! I highly recommend it.