Roberts 10-91 bring good news for floor cutter users – it definite guaranteed to word great. Real-time and mess saver for any pro or DYI. A little pricey but well worth it. I had to install 670 square feet on a second floor and was able to do all without running up and downstairs so not to make a mess using a saw. I am just a DYI homeowner but firm believer in "The right tool, for the right job." I love it. Engineered wood flooring works awesome. I do floors for a living, and Roberts Multi Cutter tool is excellent, but the only thing is I can't find a blade replacement. If anybody finds out where to buy the replacement blade for it, please let me know. I put down 257 sqft by myself in 2.5 hours trim.
The new Roberts® multi flooring guillotine-style cutters are manufactured to cut precise, clean-edges on all types of flooring materials. They are ideal for cutting laminate, engineered wood flooring, LVT, and WPC flooring. The large cutting table stabilizes longer planks while the long handle provides extra leverage for additional cutting power. Roberts Multi Cutter extra power is excellent, not only for cutting laminate and engineered wood but also for cutting a variety of other flooring materials such as LVT flooring, but tiles, MDF baseboard, and rubber or foam tiles. The hardwood flooring cutting guide locks into place for accurate angle cuts and is easy to maintain perfectly square cuts, even after years of use.
- The guillotine-style cutter cuts up to 9” and 13” wide and 5/8″ (16mm) thick
- Extruded aluminum base with a solid plastic surface as a comfortable working area
- The long handle provides extra leverage for more cutting power with less effort
- The movable guide allows 45-degree angle cuts
- Replaceable tungsten-steel blade provides a long-lasting working life and sharp and clean cutting edge
- Item Weight: 29.5 Pounds (9 Inches) and 32.8 Pounds (13 Inches)
- Dimension: 26*15.2*37 Inches (9 Inches) and 25.8*19.1*37 Inches
- Model No: 10-91
- Size: 9 and 13 Inches
- Color: Silver
- Package: 1 Quantity
- Included Component: Floor Cutter
- Average Customer Review Rating: 4.4 out of 5.0
You can also Try below Products:
- For Laminate, Multi-Floor, Bamboo flooring, Parquet, solid wood, Deck-Floor-Boards, fiber-cement siding, rubber cove base, LVT, VCT, SPC, LVP, WPC, Vinyl Flooring and more， up to 13” wide and 16mm ( 5/8”) thick.
- Sturdy high-quality steel and Heavy duty aluminum construction. 4 mm thick tungsten steel sharp blade, included a 600 Grit oilstone to keep sharp.
- If you use it for business purposes, make sure you have a spare new blade. Replacement Blade; https://www.amazon.com/Sharp-Blade-Flooring-Cutter-MC-330/dp/B077ZW48MJ?ref_=ast_sto_dp
- 36-1/2" Handle for increased leverage with less effort. No electricity, no dust, quick, quiet and Easy to use.
- Item Weight 18.7 lbs, DIY For Household and Business, Strong and Durable， Preferred for business！
- BONUS installation Kit and double-sided honing stone included! Designed to cut laminate, solid wood and engineered flooring up to 15mm (5/8"). will also cut vinyl tile and fiber cement siding such as hardy plank.
- Designed to cut laminate, vinyl, solid wood and engineered flooring up to 15mm (5/8"). will also cut fiber cement siding such as hardy plank
- Cuts up to 13” wide
- Angle gauge allows for cuts up to 45 degrees
- Quiet, dust free operation, No electricity required
- Bonus installation Kit and double-sided honing stone included! Designed to cut laminate, solid wood and engineered flooring up to 15mm (5/8"). will also cut vinyl tile and fiber cement siding such as hardy plank.
- Cuts up to 13” wide
- Cuts laminate flooring, wood flooring and engineered flooring up to 15 mm (5/8"), vinyl tile, pressboard siding and fiber cement siding such as hardier plank
- Angle gauge allows for cuts up to 45 degrees
- Quiet, dust free operation, No electricity required
- 13" cutting capacity
- Cuts a variety of material, including laminate flooring, fiber cement board (HardiePlank , Cemplank ), engineered wood and vinyl siding up to 13” wide and 19/32” thick
- Compact and easy to use; produces clean, precision cuts with no splintering and smooth finish
- Sturdy high-quality steel and aluminum construction
- Extended handle for increased leverage
- 【Heavy Metal Steel Frame】The laminate flooring cutter is made of heavy metal steel, it is sturdy and durable to use for a long-term. It is not only compact and easy to use, but also hard to turn over.
- 【Ergonomics Design】The laminate flooring handle cutter has a comfort grip handle. It minimizes user fatigue. This not only ensures comfort when you use it, but also guarantees safety for you. The extended handle increases leverage Also, you can use it effortlessly.
- 【Movable V Support】The cutter has a movable V support, which can be used to keep the board level and cut at the same time. In addition, it can be stored in cabinet or drawer without taking up too much space.
- 【Suitable for Four Cuts】The cutter can easily cut laminate up to 8" or 12'' wide and 0.5" thick. It is suitable for four types of cuts, which includes L cut, lengthwise cut, free angle cut and of course straight cut.
- 【Easy installation and Maintenance】The package comes with a brief and clear instruction, you can finish the assembly in a few steps without anyone's help. What's more, a smooth surface makes it easier to clean and maintain.
- 【Smooth & Accurate Cutting】Replaceable 7/8-inch titanium-plated tungsten carbide cutting wheel makes cutting smooth and durable. It is equipped with a carriage system with bearing to assure perfect sliding. In addition, it includes a removable scale that allows parallel and angled cuts (0°-60°) for precision cutting.
- 【Ergonomic Design】This tile cutter is ergonomically designed. The curved handle design makes it easier to press the tile, while the non-slip plastic grip increases the comfort of the cutting process. Wide and thick base, antiskid rubber pads and movable support feet provide additional stability for larger tiles.
- 【Heavy Duty Iron Frame】The frame of this cutting machine is made from heavy iron material, which is strong and durable. This gives the structure needed stability and sturdiness, guaranteeing that it will not easily turn over. In addition, two solid rails are strong and not easy to bend, making cutting work more accurate and suitable for long-term use.
- 【Suitable for All Kinds of Tiles】The manual tile cutter cuts ceramic tiles up to 24-inch (length) and 16-inch diagonally. The cutting thickness of this professional tile cutter is from 0.2'' to 0.47'' (5mm-12mm). Ideal for professional installers and those who are looking for a versatile tile cutter for the most demanding house jobs.
- 【No Assembly Required】This ceramic tile cutting machine does not need to be assembled. It includes a measuring scale and If necessary, you only need to install the scale. And the installation is very simple, just by following the installation steps even beginners can do it with ease.
- Perfect for 10-Inch Laminate, engineered wood, solid wood, Bamboo flooring, Parquet, Hard planks, Fiber cement siding, SPC, WPC, LVP and MDF. 16mm cutting depth. 0-45° Cutting Angle.
- Sturdy high-quality steel and Heavy duty aluminum construction. A replaceable sharp 4 mm thick tungsten steel blade with a premium whetstone,which provides an easy and clean cutting edge. Replacement blade; https://www.amazon.com/Sharp-Blade-Flooring-Cutter-MC-250/dp/B07GF7448Y?ref_=ast_sto_dp
- Quiet, dust free operation, no electricity required.
- 36-1/2" Long handle provides more cutting power with less effort. The most effortless on the market.
- Item Weight 15.4 pounds, Strong and durable, Better than 9-inch. Business use!
- The laminate flooring cutter is made of heavy metal steel, it is sturdy and durable to use for a long-term. It is not only compact and easy to use, but also hard to turn over.
- The laminate flooring handle cutter has a comfort grip handle. It minimizes user fatigue. This not only ensures comfort when you use it, but also guarantees safety for you. The extended handle increases leverage Also, you can use it effortlessly.
- The cutter has a movable V support, which can be used to keep the board level and cut at the same time. In addition, it can be stored in cabinet or drawer without taking up too much space.
- The cutter can easily cut laminate up to 8" or 12'' wide and 0.5" thick. It is suitable for four types of cuts, which includes L cut, lengthwise cut, free angle cut and of course straight cut.
- The package comes with a brief and clear instruction, you can finish the assembly in a few steps without anyone's help. What's more, a smooth surface makes it easier to clean and maintain.
Review of Roberts Floor Cutter
Like a Butter!
I used Roberts Multi-Cutter wood flooring for a kitchen LVP project, and I beat-out a 160 square-foot job in 2 days because the Multi-Cutter product is so simple to use and sturdy. In terms of operation, not much to it - measure twice, pull the handle, and you've got a perfect, clean, sielentcut. Cut my work tine in half and eliminates all dust from cutting with a saw indoors. I was able to use Roberts Cutter in the same room as I was working, saving a tremendous amount of time form going in and out to cut them as I used to do with a saw. As I stated above, eliminates noise. Besides its cutting debris, reduces labor time. The only reason it got four stars is that the blade guard got sliced in half midway through the first day of my job - doesn't affect usability but requires a little more care when carrying the engineered hardwood. I sometimes sell a tool that there's low likelihood I'll use again
The floating floor works terrifically on heavy-duty Allure vinyl flooring. Will cut 12mm laminate but seems like it is putting a lot of strain on the cutter. Lesser thickness is fine. First of floor Multi-Cutter is a heavy-duty solid piece of equipment. The cutter head assembly is solid aluminum oak flooring and feels built to last. The blade well sharp, the users instruct to handle with care.
Work for a Long Time:
Excellent real wood flooring for my home furnishing! What a time saver and no sawdust to contend with that I wish I had brought one ten years ago. Best solid wood flooring purchase I’ve made in a long time. The long handle gives plenty of leverage to make cuts pretty easy. It does take some pressure, but it's pretty easy cutting. The cuts are clean; however not clean enough to be a finished edge, but with laminate, all cut ends hidden anyway, so it's okay. If you have a tremendous laminate job, do yourself a favor and get Roberts Multi Cutter tool!
Did My Job:
Made my job a lot faster & easier along with a lot less messy than my saw cutting. I used Roberts Multi Cutter for Armstrong flooring as well as peel & stick vinyl square tile. Roberts Multi Cutter cutter is fantastic for the price I paid. Best engineered wood flooring made my job a lot cleaner and faster. I would recommend it for the price it cost don't know the durability cause I used it only on one post so far.
Roberts offer solid hardwood flooring - a great tool that has if you don't want to create dust or noise. Awesome tool! I already installed more than 3500 sq ft of 1/2 engineered oak and still healthy and sharp. Roberts 10-91 cutter also Including 1500 sq ft of vinyl flooring too!
Roberts Multi Cutter cutter has to be the best investment he has made Roberts Multi Cutter year. Sure, the cut is slightly rough on the edges because of the interlocking groves, but if you measure well the decrease will Never be seen once molding installed. Roberts Multi Cutter tool has saved us time, which is money and has also been less stress on the knees and lower back. It’s so easy to use, no up and down running to the saw. I read tons of reviews and wasn’t sure how it would turn out, but I’m glad I purchased Roberts Multi Cutter engineered wood flooring sale in higher in spite of what others said.
The cutter didn't cut the laminate board; it broke it off more than it cut. It was crushing the top laminate layer and damaging it far enough away from the end of the committee that shoe molding wouldn't cover the damage. I tried about six cuts and set it aside and went back to my power saw. Great concept but didn't work for me.
Compare with below tools too:
- Flush-cut micro soft-wire cutter has 8mm long jaw with angled head for flush-cutting applications on up to 16 gauge (1.3mm) copper and soft wire
- 2.5mm heat-treated carbon steel construction provides durability and long life
- Precision-ground holes and surfaces provide smooth movement, and spring returns tool to open position to reduce operator fatigue
- Dolphin-style nonslip hand grips with curved fore-edge provide comfort and control, and Parkerized surfaces prevent glare and increase corrosion resistance
- Harder than other wire Cutters -- the edge is specially Hardened. It easier to cut most hard things.
- Safer & non-slip scrub instead of PVC -- the handles of most wire Cutters are PVC. However, the design of our wire cutter is scrub. It is non-slip and comfortable for usage, which has the function of anti-electronic shock. It is safer during operation.
- Cut all kinds of wires up to 1. 8mm -- the wire cutter is made of super quality solid and durable steel. It is great tool which is easy to cut all kinds of wires including cables, memory wires, headpins, eye pins, small chain, Tiger tail, cords, beading and so on.
- Modern & scientific workmanship -- the production of wire cutter is adopted modern material chrome molybdenum alloy steel + CR-V. The scientific design of the ergonomic coating handle provides comfortable grip to protect your arm, it can save time and reduce fatigue while working.
- 100% satisfaction -- we are confident that BOENFU Wire cutter is your best choice. If you are unhappy with the product, please feel free to Contact us. We will do our best to provide the best service for you.
- Improved knife design snips wire up to 16 AWG producing a flat, flush cut
- Pinch cutting greatly reduces cutting effort and minimizes fly-off
- Grips designed for greater tool control
- Ultra slim profile increases access in confined areas
- Heat treated for increased durability
- Cut: flush
- Max cut: 16 wag
- Rockwell hardness (arch) 56
- Ergonomic handle for comfort
- 1.Ultra Sharp Wire Cutter: 13mm long upgraded jaw can achieve flush-cutting applications on up to 12 gauge (2.0mm) copper and soft wire.
- 2.High Hardness CR-V: Made of heat-treated chrome vanadium steel with angled head,rockwell hardness 60C.One of the strongest 5-inch flush cutter.
- 3.Compact design: Longer cutting jaws make flush cuts and fast cuts in tight spaces. The opening spring can help save force.
- 4.Comfortable grip: Ergonomically designed non-slip rubber handle for comfortable operation.
- 5.Ideal Shear Pliers for Electronics, Jewelry making, Zip ties, Plastic sprue cutters and more. Each customer will get our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
- Modular crimp-connector installation tool for voice and data applications with Pass-Thru RJ45 connector plug
- Wire stripper, crimper, and cutter all-in-one tool for paired-conductor data cables
- Trims flush to end face of connector eliminating unintended contact between conductors
- Crimps and trims Klein Tools RJ45 Pass-Thru Connectors
- Crimps 4, 6 and 8 position modular connectors (RJ11/RJ12 standard and RJ45 Klein Tools Pass-Thru)
- Audio CD – Audiobook
- Epic (Publisher)
- 【High Quality and Safety】The durable tube cutter are made of manganese steel that is high hardness, good toughness, strength and durable. Our blade SK5-42mm is imported from Japan. PVC Pipe Cutters is ideal for use on a variety of plastic pipe and tube. The Pipe Cutter handle design Lightweight, and the blade is thick and sharp. Make work easier. And It process heat-treated to make the blade more sharp, durable and not easy to break. At the same, it is not easy rusting.
- 【Ergonomics Design】 The professional tube cutter adopts ratchet drive technology to greatly save your strength. Powerful and do not require much strength to cut pipe. The powerful bite force makes the work easier. The fish handle is for added comfort, which guarantees long-lasting working. The tube cutter can improve work efficiency by fast cutting. User can cut pipe within 5 to 20 seconds, comfortable design for easy cutting and less hand fatigue.
- 【EASY TO OPERATE】Tubing cutter built with comfortable, ergonomic, textured handles that provide a reliable grip. Spring-loaded handles allow for faster positioning of easy, single stroke cuts. In the bottom of the tube cutter, there has a stainless buckle. When you don’t use it, you can buckle the safe lock. The tube cutter will become small to save space. And it will also become portable, which is convenient for your work and life.
- 【Wide Application】 Zantle Tube Cutter is ideal for use on a variety of plastic pipe and tube. It is an awesome tool. It is an essential cutting tool for your home handyman, plumbers, electricians, and vehicle mechanics. The blade is as thick as 2.5mm. The cutter is commonly used for cutting most kinds of plastic (PVC, CPVC, PP, PEX, PE, rubber hose) and multilayer tubing. Cutting capacity is less than 1-5/8in (38mm) outer diameter.
- 【SERVICE & SUPPORT】 Zantle based service team makes you worry free after purchasing. Our product comes with a 1-year warranty against material defects and workmanship. We promise a full refund if you are not satisfied with our products. No questions asked!
Question: Does it cut length?
Answer: Our 10-64 cutter will cut up to 13". Thanks for your interest in our products!
Question: Is there any trick to cut length ways with Roberts Multi Cutter cutter?
Answer: I just used it to install 3500 sq ft of laminate without any problem. It saves lots of time. I put the material on cutting mark, hold the content with my knee, and pull the lever fully extended.
Question: Does Roberts Multi Cutter cut 12mm aqua guard flooring well?
Answer: Sadly, there is not. Some products cut more straightforward than others. I've had some of the cheap 8mm laminates fight me on it.
Thanks for being with Roberts 10-91 Multi-Floor Cutter review – it’s a lovely tool. By reading, I am sure you buy Roberts Cutter. By inspection, we mention it has two function – 9 and 13 inches, so pick your ideal one and shape the right size for your room corner. Good luck with your service.