I live in a townhouse that was dying for some sprucing up. QUINCO Tile Wall Durango with Pink Stones changed my kitchen dramatically and I get compliments all the time. The tile wall are do-it-yourself peel and stick tiles that are made with a lightweight construction and designed to be easy to handle, cut and maintain.
Part Number: SM1053-6
Item Weight: 4.8 ounces
Product Dimensions: 13 x 13 x 2 inches
Size: 10.20" x 9.10" x .75"
Include Components: QUINCO INC. SM1053-6 TILE WALL DURANGO PINK TONES
Type of Bulb: Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL)
Review Rate: 4.4
Price Range: Under 30
Features of Quinco SM1053-6 Tile Wall:
- Brand name: Quinco
- Imported from Canad
- Item Weight: 4.3 lbs
- Item Dimensions: 13.0"L x 13.0"W x 2.0"H
QUINCO Tile Wall Durango with Pink Stones were easy to install and look great! I'm giving it a 4* because I was expecting subtle pink undertones but tiles are actually more beige/greenish. Comes out nice as long as you are talented! If done correctly, looks like real tile from afar.
- Spreads easily, dries fast, simple cleanup
- Premixed and read-to-use
- Type I mastic for floors and walls
- Traffic – residential/light commercial
- Meets ANSI a136.1 Type I and ii specifications
- 2 in 1 Product : Latex bonding agent and admixture for mortar and concrete. A non-reemulsifiable bonding adhesive and fortifier. Improves the bond between old concrete and new concrete and as a fortifier, improves strength, adhesion, and durability.
- Admixture (replacing water) used in cement based products to improve adhesion, get a surface with higher density, and improve overall performance.
- As a bonding grout (prime coat) when mixed with sand and portland cement.
- PERFORMANCE : Increased adhesive strength of mortar/concrete when used as a bonding grout. Does not produce a vapor barrier
- DURABILITY: Increased resistance to freeze/thaw resistant
- Buff (tan) colored fireplace mortar
- Perfect for repairing small chips or cracked firebrick, re-pointing mortar joints between firebricks, and bonding firebricks together
- Sets as hard and as strong as firebrick after curing
- Approximate Coverage: 99 feet with 1/8" bead.
- Rated to 2000°F (1090°C)
- Injectable Mortar
- 16.9 fl Oz
- IBC 2003, IBC 2006, IBC 2009 Compliant
- UPC 7613023715146