I live in a townhouse that was dying for some sprucing up. QUINCO Tile Wall Durango with Pink Stones changed my kitchen dramatically and I get compliments all the time. The tile wall are do-it-yourself peel and stick tiles that are made with a lightweight construction and designed to be easy to handle, cut and maintain.
Part Number: SM1053-6
Item Weight: 4.8 ounces
Product Dimensions: 13 x 13 x 2 inches
Size: 10.20" x 9.10" x .75"
Include Components: QUINCO INC. SM1053-6 TILE WALL DURANGO PINK TONES
Type of Bulb: Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL)
Review Rate: 4.4
Price Range: Under 30
Features of Quinco SM1053-6 Tile Wall:
- Brand name: Quinco
- Imported from Canad
- Item Weight: 4.3 lbs
- Item Dimensions: 13.0"L x 13.0"W x 2.0"H
QUINCO Tile Wall Durango with Pink Stones were easy to install and look great! I'm giving it a 4* because I was expecting subtle pink undertones but tiles are actually more beige/greenish. Comes out nice as long as you are talented! If done correctly, looks like real tile from afar.
- 2 in 1 Product : Latex bonding agent and admixture for mortar and concrete. A non-reemulsifiable bonding adhesive and fortifier. Improves the bond between old concrete and new concrete and as a fortifier, improves strength, adhesion, and durability.
- Admixture (replacing water) used in cement based products to improve adhesion, get a surface with higher density, and improve overall performance.
- As a bonding grout (prime coat) when mixed with sand and portland cement.
- PERFORMANCE : Increased adhesive strength of mortar/concrete when used as a bonding grout. Does not produce a vapor barrier
- DURABILITY: Increased resistance to freeze/thaw resistant
- Unsurpassed Permanent Bond Strength Stronger Than Thinset
- No Tools or Mixing Required
- Commercial Grade Heavy Duty Thinest/Mortar Membrane
- Approved For Shower Use
- Tile Crack Isolation Membrane
- Pre-mixed, ready-to-use, high-temperature cement/mortar
- Designed for patching or repairing cracked or chipped firebrick and mortar
- Withstands working temperatures up to 2,000-Degrees F
- Gray in color
- Made in the USA
- Tips for a good project:
- (1) Think ahead
- (2) Permits are important
- (3) Have a realistic budget
- (4) Expect the unexpected, and (5) Know the code
- Strongest bond to all materials even compared to PL premium
- Remains solid and doesn’t develop air pockets, better resisting building material movement
- Fast grab and is re-positional
- Easy to gun in cold weather
- No run-on