Nowadays in every house and office, we used underlayment. For floor decoration, it’s ideal to use Cork Underlayment. At present market conditions and top reviews, users interested in cork flooring. According market trend and the users choice, we recommended QEP 72003Q Cork Underlayment for hardwood flooring. It offers 100 sq. Up to coverage on large area surfaces. Besides you get dimension at 25ft*4ft*1/4-inches which good for all area coverage. We suggest you use on ceramic tile, stone, marble, engineered hardwood floor. 6mm cork underlayment is the best underlay for all hardwood floors. Not only by feature, but you also attracted by its price range, grab it now.
From the Manufacturer
QEP 72003 .25-Inch (6mm) Natural Cork Underlayment reduces sound transmission from both the surface like a cork floor tiles, as well as through the level to living spaces below. It engineered proven for high performance under porcelain, ceramic, marble, slate, stone, laminate, engineered wood, and hardwood flooring. The natural cork underlayment also acts as a crack isolation membrane that resists the transfer of stress cracks from subfloor through to flooring surfaces. Underlayment is easy to install and can use under ceramic tile, stone, marble, engineered hardwood, and laminate floors. Best cork underlayment offer you smart installation feature by Roberts Cork Adhesive. Its only 29-pound roller.
About Robert Hardwood Floor Underlayment
QEP Natural Cork Rolls reduce sound transmission from both the surface of a floor as well as through the level to living spaces below.
1/4" (6 mm) Thick
72000Q – 200 sq. ft. Roll (48" x 50')
72003Q – 100 sq. Ft. Roll (48" x 25')
You can also Try below Products:
SaleBestseller No. 1
4' x 8' Cork Roll 3MM Bulk
- Ideal for projects that need a large cork surface
- Create your own bulletin board
- Transform any space
- Self-healing cork
Bestseller No. 2
VViViD Cork Board Natural Textured Vinyl Wrap Roll (17.9" x 10ft)
- Fine grained cork in a convenient roll!
- Self-healing means pin holes and surface scratches vanish, so you can use it over and over again!
- Cut to any size and shape, to make maximum use of your wall-space!
- Sound and heat insulating qualities make cork a great underlay for floors and walls!
- Pin reminders, schedules, to-do lists, menus, etc.! A fast, easy way to stay organized at home or in the office!
Bestseller No. 3
YCCYYCCY Self-Adhesive Cork Borad Roll , 1/8" Thick Cork Boards for Walls, 40 x 120cm/ 47"x16" Cork Board Roll for Office, Home, School(3mm,Roll)
- Special Home Decor - With the premium natural cork material, our cork board is perfect for you to pin your photos, cards. Gives a traditional minimalist flavor to your place. Fully shows your unique taste and personality.
- Premium Cork - Our natural self-adhesive cork board made from 100% premium natural cork, can be easily cut to the size and shape you desire. Durability and strength material, suits for home, office, coffe shop and dorm decor. Not easy to deform.
- Multi-function Cork Board -Great cork roll has many applications. You can cut it into any shapes/sizes for craft projects or to use as unique display surfaces. Create your own customized shape as you prefer.A fun way to decorate walls, showcase pictures, write messages and more. Natural cork material is great to absorb noise, making it a convenient sound insulator. Also it is especially useful around the house for lining drawers and shelves. PERFECT FOR DIY PROJECTS
- Ultra Strength Adhesive - The upgraded glue is applied to the whole page cork roll backside, perfectly adsorbing cork boards and walls. (Note. Before use, please make sure to clean the surface of the wall)
- Dimension - 47 inch long x 16 inch wide x 1/8 inch thick. Package include: 1 roll self-Adhesive bulletin board
Bestseller No. 4
First Step 630-Square Foot Roll Underlayment
- First Step Premium 3-in-1 Underlayment, 100 sq. ft.Roll is designed for use under floating laminate and engineered wood floorings
- This product is meant for use on concrete slabs and wood subfloors that are on or above grade
- It is effective for sound reduction, comfort and even helps level minor sub-floor corrections
- 40 in. x 189 ft., provides 630 sq. ft. of protection
- Includes adhesive strip and 4 in. overlap film for linking multiple rolls
SaleBestseller No. 5
ROBERTS 7250-1 Pro Grade Cork Underlayment Adhesive, 1 gallon, White
- Designed to adhere unfinished cork underlayment
- Bonds with concrete and APA rated plywood or similar materials
- For indoor use
- CRI Green Label Plus Certified - no. 36471
- Extended working time for optimal placement and positioning, up to 60 minutes open time, up to 90 minutes working time and up to 24 hours curing time
Bestseller No. 7
ZAQI Cork Underlayment Roll for Laminate Flooring/Vinyl Plank Floors, 3mm Thick Eco Silence Vapor Barrier Subfloor, 1m×10m, 3mm Thick
- 【Large Size】: This is a 10 sq. meter. Roll that measures 1m×10m×3mm（ 3.3 ft×3.3 ft×1/9 inch）
- 【Cork Underlayment】: Compatible with tile, porcelain, stone, laminate and engineered click wood floors.
- 【Sound Dampening】: This underlayment provides acoustical sound control and cushioning for softer, quieter footfalls.
- 【Floor protection】: Crack isolation membrane that resists the transfer of stress cracks from subfloor through to flooring surfaces
- 【Easy to Install】: Can be used on and above grade in both glue-down and floating floor installations.
SaleBestseller No. 8
QuietWalk Laminate Flooring Underlayment with Attached Vapor Barrier Offering Superior Sound Reduction, Compression Resistant and Moisture Protection (Covers 360 Sq. Ft.)
- ✔ Use with Laminate, Floating Engineered and Luxury Vinyl Plank (5mm and thicker)
- ✔ Superior Sound Reduction ‐ Recycled fibers absorb sound and keep it from traveling to other rooms. Makes click-together floating floors sound solid underfoot.
- ✔ Compression Resistant ‐ Dense recycled fiber structure supports the click-together mechanism and will uphold its supportive configuration under the consistent traffic of the overlying floor.
- ✔ Moisture Protection ‐ Recycled fibers allow installation over concrete to &; breathe; ‐ managing vapors from becoming bulk moisture. The attached vapor barrier protects the overlying floors from harmful moisture.
- ✔ Certified Clean and Safe Indoor Air Quality ‐ No VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds) or off-gassing from materials.
- Manufacturer Name: QEP
- Product Name: QEP 72003Q 1/4-Inch, 6mm Cork Underlayment
- Item Model No: 72003Q
- Item Weight: 29 Pounds
- Product Dimension: 10.7*48.5*10.7 Inches
- Average Customer Rating Review: 4.2 out of 5.0
- Price Range: Under 120
Key Features by QEP Cork Underlayment:
- Recommend for modern floor tiles users
- Ideal to use on laminate stair nose
- Easy to install in both glue-down and loosely configurations
- Coverage: 100 sq. ft./roll Dimensions: 25-ft x 4-ft x 1/4-in
- Reduces thermal transmission, increasing the effectiveness of floor heating systems
- STC rating of 52 and IIC rating of 51 with 6-Inch cement slab
- STC rating of 60 and IIC rating of 61 with 6-Inch cement slab and suspended ceiling
- Use under ceramic tile, stone, marble, glued wood flooring, and floating floor systems
- Acts as a crack isolation membrane that resists the transfer of stress cracks from subfloor through to flooring surfaces
- Reduces thermal transmission, increasing the effectiveness of floor heating systems
- Easy to install in both glue-down and loosely configuration
- Reduces sound transmission from both the surface of a floor as well as through the floor to living spaces below
- Incredible for Line drawers and cabinets
- Much more affordable to buy in a significant role than individual smaller pieces of cork
- Bacteria/mildew resistant has no green circles under glasses anymore
- Absorbs moisture well
- Muffles noise
- Perfect thickness for lining
- Great for under sink, in utensil drawers, cabinets for glasses/cups/plates and pantry
Might be difficult for some to cut for a snug fit. I use a tape measure and a contractor measuring square to keep lines straight and rather than exclusively use a pair of scissors, I
Question: Is this cork pliable enough to be molded into the groove in the floor of a van?
Answer: No. It will crack.
Question: Would this work as a shelf liner? Does it easily cut and maintain a smooth edge?
Answer: This is probably thicker than you'd like for shelf liner, but it can be indeed used in that fashion. It is easy to cut, and I think it will maintain a smooth edge once it flattens.
Question: Can you use this with peel and stick plank flooring?
Answer: The roll itself is not sticky. However, it thinks that it would be an exciting project.
Question: Can you use this under tile?
Answer: I honestly can’t answer that I used it for a tack board surface and used the rest for some sanding blocks.
Question: Will it work on the ceiling as well?
Answer: I think it will work. But installation will be difficult and very cumbersome. You would be better off with the squares
Question: Ithe the s their glue on one side? I want on the wood floor at the entrance, and to flip when dirty.
Answer: No glue anywhere on either side.
Question: Can I use this as an actual flooring in my home gym?
Answer: No definitely not.
Question: Is the 1/4" dimension actual thickness or nominal thickness? If it is symbolic, what is the real depth?
Answer: Actual thickness.
In summary, to say, we recommend you to use QEP 72003Q Cork Underlayment. QEP brings the best underlayment for hardwood floors. For your smart hardwood flooring carpeting, the prices budget matched. Order your friendly cork underlayment and lead an intelligent life.