Are you looking comfortable and safe underlayment? Then bring QEP 200 sq. Ft. 48 in. Cork Underlayment Roll. Here you get buying guide through manufacturer review and a feature reading. We present QEP Cork Underlayment Roll 200 sqft for all home and tools users. By QEP product, you benefit ted different ways – first it not expensive. Second the natural cork underlayment roll produced at Portugal by natural cork. Thirdly you can set under ceramic tile, stone, marble types of engineered hardwood. Portable size and suitable for considerable area coverage by little investment – so I like to suggest the users use for floor decoration as well as for reducing thermal transmission.
From the Manufacturer
The QEP 72008Q Natural Cork Underlayment is now available in a convenient 200 sq. Ft. Roll. Natural cork is an outstanding sound barrier for all types of flooring, including ceramic and porcelain tile, stone, marble, and engineered hardwood and laminate floors. Besides being an environmentally friendly option, cork is also a healthy choice. It is naturally hypoallergenic and contributes to creating a sturdy indoor air quality.
QEP QEP Cork Underlayment Roll 200 sqft Technical Details:
- Part Number: 72008Q
- Item Weight: 27.3 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 48 x 10 x 10 inches
- Item Model Number: 72008Q
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Required: No
• Select solids and veneers
• Wood top
• Antique brass hardware
• Special Reserve finishes Width 26" Depth 28" Height 27."
Key Features of QEP Cork Underlayment:
- 200 sq. Ft. Roll; natural cork from Portugal; 48 in. X 50 ft. X 1/8 inches.
- Sound and crack isolation underlayment for tile, laminate and floated or glue-down wood floors
- Use under ceramic tile, stone, marble, roll of cork underlayment for engineered hardwood, and laminate floors
- Reduces thermal transmission, increasing the effectiveness of floor heating systems
- A natural substance, cork helps repel insects, pests, mites, and termites
- QEP Cork Underlayment Worked well for my cork flooring. Be gentle with it. It tears smoothly because it is thin.
- Aside from the slight smell, which fades after about a week, this cork was delivered quickly and came undamaged.
- 6mm cork underlayment roll Works perfectly as a thermal barrier under my heated flooring.
- After opening this roll, I realized tiny bugs were living in the cork. I'm surprised no one else has experienced this problem.
Question: Can I use this under 3/8 inch engineered flooring that will nailed in place?
Answer: Our cork underlayment is designed for floating and glue down installations only.
Question: Could I install in on a concrete radiant-floor as the final flooring? Is it durable?
Answer: not! This stuff is fragile and super thin. It's not made to walk on, hence "underlayment." The underlayment is very delicate. Tears easily
Question: Does it need to glue down?
Answer: No, I used 2' X 3' 5/8" on top for jamb heights but used 2" packing tape to keep them from spreading.
Question: Can this cork underlay used with nail down hardwood flooring?
Answer: Yes I don't see a problem.