I and my wife pleased with Evolution Robotics by bought Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner, iRobot 4200!! I've only have had the Mint 4200 one day, and I usually wouldn't rate anything compare with mint cleaning - its quicker, but I am so impressed with this little unit. I pulled it from the box, let it charge overnight, easily set it up with a wet Swiffer cloth after having already swept my floors yesterday, and set it on my kitchen/utility area floor. I set its Companion Cube high up so it could scan my L-shaped kitchen with Middle Island, and turned the floor unit on. My husband and I drank a cup of coffee as we watched this little robot work its magic.
I own two months Mint hardwood floor cleaner. I have to say without a doubt the robot floor cleaner device is worth every penny. Living in Southern California has its perks, but a downside is an air always filled with dust and dirt. Add that to owning a dog and having girl and my bride and the daily buildup of earth within our home is crazy.
Let me note - I did not purchase mint automatic floor cleaner as a mopping machine. I bought it intending not to have floors that have hair and dust buildup 12 hours after a full sweep and mop. I was amazed at how well that worked. It cleaned and left a buffed glow on my laminate when the floor dried. One of the best microfiber mop cloth kept wet for a surprisingly long time, but with the pause feature, it was elementary to rinse and replace the fabric to help with my extra dirty floors. its a friendly automatic hardwood floor cleaner for my home! My best robot vacuum - I love iRobotic!
Top Features of iRobotic Developed Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner, 4200:
- Compact robot floor cleaner runs up to 3 hours on a single charge using microfiber cloths or most brands of disposable towels
- Guided by North Star Navigation System to methodically clean open areas, around furniture and rugs, and along a room perimeter
- Whisper-quiet operation service get guranntee from best robotic mop feature in Mint Automatic 4200; turns itself off when finished
- Low maintenance with no bins to empty or filters to change
- Measures 9.6 inches wide by 8.5 inches deep by 3.1 inches high; 1-year warranty
Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner, iRobot 4200 - by compare to bissell steam mop, you enable to self analyse both commodities. From Evolution Robotics is designed exclusively for sweeping and mopping hard surface floors for you. Using dry and pre-moistened cleaning cloths, Mint picks up the dust, dirt, and pet hair that steadily accumulate on floors. Mint 4200 come only 7 pounds weight and 8.5*9.6*3.1 inches that compact design gets into tight spaces, under furniture and into other areas that are hard to reach with traditional mops and sweepers. Remember Mint robot vacuum cleaner can run up to 3 hours or 180 minutes at single operation.
Guided by the North Star Navigation System: Mint methodically cleans open areas by moving back and forth in straight lines, working around furniture and rugs, and cleaning along baseboards.
Mint is easy to use: attach your cleaning cloth of choice, choose sweep or mop and let Mint clean for you. Since Mint is not a vacuum, there are no bins to empty or filters to replace. So you can enjoy hassle-free clean floors every day.
Intelligent Navigation: The North Star Navigation System works like an indoor GPS that helps Mint keep track of where it has been and where it needs to go. Specifically, the North Star Cube projects a signal that Mint uses to determine its location. Then as Mint starts cleaning, it builds a map of the area as it goes, marking walls, obstacles, and drop-offs as it encounters them.
After Mint finishes cleaning open areas, offers best hard floor cleaner and around obstacles, it performs a final edge cleaning along walls and furniture and then returns to where it started so you know right where to find it. Mint can mop and clean up to 800 square feet either in an ample open space or by discovering adjacent rooms. In mop mode, the cleaning area is restricted to 250 square feet to optimize cleaning while the cleaning cloth is wet.
Sweeps And Mops: Mint's dual modes let you easily maintain all your hard surface floors with one device. In Sweep mode, Mint uses a dry sweeping cloth to pick up dust bunnies, pet hair, and grit from your deck. In Mop mode, Mint automatic floor mop comes with a pre-moistened cleaning cloth and an unusual back-and-forth mopping motion to pick up more deep-seated dirt and grime. All it takes to switch modes is a fresh cleaning cloth and a press of a button.
Cleaning Cloths: Mint robot sweeper works with commonly available disposable cleaning cloths or with reusable microfiber cloths. Mints specially designed microfiber cloths can be re-washed and re-used hundreds of times. Different fabrics have been developed to optimize both sweeping and mopping. Flat white microfiber cloths are ideal for attracting dust and dirt while dry sweeping. Textured grey cloths hold water and help loosen and grab more deep-seated grime when mopping. Mint comes with a starter pack of 1 mopping and two sweeping materials.
In the Box: Mint Automatic Floor Cleaner, North Star Navigation Cube with 2 C batteries, two dry sweeping microfiber cloths, one wet mopping microfiber cloth, power adapter, quick start guide, user manual? Mints – best hardwood mop cleaner also offers one year warranty too!.
Care Instructions: To keep your clothes in good shape for hundreds of hours of cleaning, please follow these laundering recommendations:
- Machine wash warm.
- Tumble dry low or air dry.
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach as these can degrade the cloth fibers over time.
- Additional Features: Superior pick-up power on pet hair.
Wet cleaning with microfibers is safe for sealed floor surfaces, including tile, vinyl, laminate, and sealed hardwood. Disposable pre-moistened cloths are usually safe for the same floor types, but always check the package to make sure they are safe for your floor type.
Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner, iRobot 4200 - Direction:
- Please see enclosed user manual for complete Mint usage
- Cloth Care Instructions:
- To keep your clothes in good shape for hundreds of hours of cleaning, please follow these
- Automatic floor cleaner laundering recommendations:
- Machine wash warm
- Tumble dry low or air dry.
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach as these can degrade the cloth fibers over time.
- Wet cleaning with microfibers is safe for sealed floor surfaces including tile, vinyl, laminate, and sealed hardwood. Disposable pre-moistened cloths
Top Reviews of iRobotic Developed Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner, 4200:
Battery Life: Is it as effective as taking a new mop like a bucket of bleach to your floor? No. But if my wife like to spray some vinegar or multipurpose solution on the floor and press a button? Let's see my review:
- Much cheaper than a Scooba and Roomba robotic mop
- With a little cleaning solution, the automatic cleaner give my floor a great outlook
- Longer battery life
- Compatible for both Swiffer moistened and dry cloths. You can reuse the microfiber ones
- No scheduling or docking - like more expensive robot cleaners
- I had to use my floor cleaning solution (the agony!)
My Decision: I splashed some diluted Mr. Clean on my floor and let the Mint at it. iRobotic Mints hardwood cleaner took about 15-20 mins to cover my 6X6ft kitchen and had plenty of battery to do a rinse. Since it is not a real vacuum, the dry swifter towel gets dirty pretty fast with dust bunnies, so that's another reason to be around while it works. It does get under beds well. Battery life longer than I thought. Surprisingly quiet which is a plus. It's an exciting little toy, but in 10 minutes with a Swiffer Vac, I can cover a lot of territories and truly vacuum. Once I swept first and let Mint do mopping of the hardwoods and that seems to go pretty well. Since I now own it, I'll likely use it.
Evolution Robotics Mop: I purchased the iRobotic Evolution Robotics Mint floor sweeper due to my hobbyist interests in robotics and basically for the 'this is pretty neat' mentality. That being, the Mint is a clean design with pros and cons alike (which I will summarize at the end).
My Specific Application: in 2021,noisz by life s5 pro has most recommend. By Mint 4200, its primary target, the great room and adjacent eating space which equates to roughly 500-600 square feet. The secondary objective, master bedroom approximately 225 sq. Ft. The items touching the floor in the great room has a couch, 'love-seat,' pool table, coffee table, miscellaneous DVD shelves, two-floor mats (front and back doors), and a few misc. — things throughout under Mints hardwood cleaner. The bedroom has shelving unit, bed, dresser, computer desk, desktop computer.
Magnificent Hardwood Floors Solution: I am 7 days into owning my Mint hardwood floor cleaner. I have to say without a doubt this device is worth every penny. Living in Southern California has its perks, but a downside is an air always filled with dust and dirt. Add that quality tile care support my owning a dog and having girl I and my bride and the daily buildup of earth within our home is crazy.
Living style: I am 27 living with two other guys all out of college. I have long hair (which sheds like a Wookie. No pets. We eat in the main room without tables and such. Now back to the device at hand. Mint was a well-packaged device (unlikely to be damaged during transit due to the abundance of Styrofoam packaging). According to the product manual (online pdf), the first charge should be 16 hours (which I fulfilled) although the charge light stopped blinking after a few hours. The device comes with its patented 'North star' cube and 2 C batteries for powering (which is nice to have batteries included although they died after four full uses). The device itself seems sturdy which I suspect could survive a good kick across the floor. My favorite thing about Mint is the small amount of moving components.
If you are expecting every smudge and spot to porcelain tile care, change your expectations. The primary use of the device so far is to keep the floor clear of hair, dirt, crumbs, and the sort which I must say is satisfactory for me. As others have stated, it will occasionally leave piles of wool and such in corner areas which are perfectly fine with me so long as it is gathered enough for me to pick up when I get home from work, although I suspect this will reduce in intensity with more frequent use. The cube does not have an overly extended range, so this may be a problem for some. In my case, it didn't make it down my hallway although I have not repositioned the cube to attempt a higher precision. Without the Cube. The porcelain tile care and maintenance by Mint automatic still successfully cleans the master bedroom although it lost some of its area finding precision. With the cube, it cleans the Great room effectively missing remote range areas seldom.
Everyday Business: It's just a duster, which was okay because my big problem was kitty litter that once kicked into the air coated all the floors. Even still, it needed to run a lot to keep up with one kitty. Worked okay for two days and conked. The light indicates it's okay, but it doesn't move. So the diagnostics are useless. I've heard there IS product support, but the leads I have followed so far have been dead like the machine.
Perfect My Dust Business: I purchased this little guy about a week ago and have used the Sweep function on it twice since then to clean my kitchen/living room/dining room.
This area has no transitions as it is entirely made of hardwood floors, though there is a large area rug in the Living room area, a small one at my apartment entrance and a kitchen island.
It has performed very well for the capacity in which I bought it for, namely, to pick up dust and other minor detritus that accumulates under my couches, entertainment system, and dining room table. The First run was ugly, with dust bunnies being driven before it as it emerged from under my furniture, like civilians fleeing a battlefield. A subsequent attempt was much better with a few stray rabbits crushed under it's Swiffer plate and wrangled back to its starting point.
Also look at the several products for your best buy option:
- 【VISUAL NAVIGATION With Thin Design】The Mova robot vacuum is a great choice to clean your home smarter. Real-time positioning with wide angle dynamic visual navigation in a 3.2" slim design ensures full coverage cleaning of your home.
- 【ENHANCED SUCTION POWER AND BATTERY】The robot vacuum and mop pulls in stubborn dirt, messes, and pet hair using increased suction power at 3000Pa, and 4 levels control modes reagarding to your request. Robotic vacuums with superior large 5200mAh battery can clean up to 2700ft² large house.
- 【VACUUM AND MOP IN ONE GO】You can always choose from 3 options of water volumn to suit different cleaning needs and ensure great mopping performance. An oversized water tank (270ml) is totally enough for 110 minutes running.
- 【VOICE AND APP CONTROL】Robot vacuum cleaner with a WiFi-connected mobile App, OTA Upgrading, and Amazon Alexa voice control, Scheduling or monitoring a clean has never been easier.
- 【WHAT YOU GET】The Z500 robot vacuum and mop cleaner, charging station, power cord, side brush, user manual and worry-free 12-month warranty.
- Long Battery Life and Automatic Recharge - 5200mAH LG lithium electronic battery, providing up to 290min of cleaning time, one-time continuous cleaning of 3767sqf of house, after vacuuming, it will automatically return to the charging base
- Multi-function Control - With the help of a smart robot app compatible with Siri/Alexa/Google Assistant, you can easily ask the ZOOZEE vacuum robot cleaner to clean the room no matter where you are
- Ideal for Pets - Bilateral brush ‘s special texture design can also easily transfer the remaining hair to the glue stick for segmentation. One-click to solve the troubles of daily household cleaning and with large suction power and multiple filtration
- Advanced Function - Robot vacuum cleaner is equipped with 26 sets of advanced sensors, which can identify any type of obstacle, and the cliff detection function prevents it from falling off the stairs
- 3000Pa Strong Suction Power - When the sweeping robot encounters dirty areas or carpets in the home, it will intelligently increase the suction power and automatically adjust the height to clean thoroughly
- 【2-In-1 Sweeping And Mopping】: Robot vacuum and mop combo: sweeping system provides a powerful suction in vacuum mode, mopping system with intelligent control water tank. One Robot, Two option.
- 【Enhanced Motor】:Quiet, but still powerful.It can easily and efficiently collect debris, hair and dirt.
- 【Unique Suction Inlet】: The unique suction structure ensures that pet hair and dirt go into the dustbin easily which makes the V5s pro great for pet owners.
- 【Endurance Cleaning】: Lasts up to 110 minutes of work, automatically docks and charges, and is always prepare to clean the floor.
- 【What You Get】: 1 ILIFE V5s pro Robot Vacuum (Vacuum & Mop), 1 Water tank, 1 Mop Cloth, 1 Dustbin, 1 Remote Control, 2 AAA Battery, 2 Filters, 1 AC Adapter（About 1.5m length), 1 Charging Base, 1 Cleaning Brush, 2 Side Brushes, 1 User's Quick Guide, 1 User Manual and a 12-Month Warranty .
- 👍【Robot Vacuum and Mop】:Suction / Sweep /Mop function is 3 in 1, with dual-edge brushes, and floating main rolling brush. The floating main rolling brush design self-adjusts to adapt to different types of floors. Robot vacuum and mop with 500ml dust tank and 160ml water tank, peristaltic pump micro-control to prevent accidental water seepage.
- 🧠【Upgraded FreeMove Technology 2.0】: Upgraded 6D built-in anti-collision infrared sensors help the robot vacuum detect probable stuck areas and adjust the cleaning path automatically. Anti-dropping sensors prevent the robotic vacuums from falling off the stairs.
- 👉【4 Cleaning Modes 】: The vacuum robot has 4 cleaning modes-Auto Clean, Zigzag Clean, Spot Clean and Edge Clean Modes. Three suction power modes and three water volume modes to control the suction power and water flow according to the actual situation to meet the requirements of different cleaning areas. It can pick up everything from dust, dirt, pet hair.
- 🔋【150 Mins Runtime & Self-Charging 】: The 3.1in slim robot vacuum cleaner equipped with a 3200 mAh battery, 2200 Pa top suction, works time up to 150 minutes. The robotic vacuum cleaner will automatically return to the charging base and recharge when in low battery or cleaning completed. The noise is less than 65db, clean at any time, and run easily without affecting your life.
- 📱【Smart App & Voice Control】: Built-in Wi-Fi that enables the app to perform remote controls, Lefant U180 Robot Vacuum and Mop works with Alexa and Google Assistant to conveniently start and stop cleaning. Download the APP - Lefant Life, you can control the smart vacuum robot cleaner with various functions such as visual cleaning, changing cleaning modes, adjusting the suction power and water volume, set the work schedule, etc.
- Methodical Cleaning: Logical Route Planning, intelligent navigation, and a Z-shape route clean your floors effectively and quickly. Infrared-sensors help avoid collisions, and cliff-sensors for preventing accidental falls. An anti-tangle main brush and side brush keep E4 cleaning without interruption.
- 2-In-1 Vacuum and Mop: Get brighter floors with simultaneous vacuuming and mopping. Get up to 2000Pa of power suction with minimum noise and a super-slim 3.55in design. Low enough to reach under beds, sofas, and areas where dirt hides.
- App & Voice Control: Schedule cleanups at anytime and anywhere with the Mi home app. Start and stop cleaning with Amazon Alexa. (Note: No separate remote control provided).
- High-Capacity Battery and Auto Top-Up: A 100% larger 5200mAh battery means enough energy to clean up to 2152sqft. Auto-Top-up means E4 will return to the dock when low on power, recharge, and then pick up where it left off.
- The AutoVac Eclipse will run up to 120 min and then automatically return to its charging base. With 2000pa Suction Power your AutoVac Eclipse will thoroughly clean dust, dirt, pet hair, and more.
- Robotic Vacuums - Contains the iHome Eclipse Robot Vacuum and charging base. AC Adapter,Dust Bin, 2 Side Brushes, a Brush Maintenance Tool, Remote Control, 2 Boundary Strips , User Manual, and HEPA Filter. Mop Attachment Sold Separate.
- Robot Vacuum Cleaner With Home Map Navigation Navigates your Home's Floor Plan with a Sophisticated Path for Efficient Cleaning. Set and View your Floor Plan Via the App and Watch your live while it cleans your home!
- This Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Vacuums Floors as well as Mop at the Same Time with the Electronically Controlled Water Tank (PowerMop Tank Sold Separately).
- Vacuum Cleaner Robot Vacuum With Mapping Technology Choose from Three Power Modes: Quiet, Normal or Kick it into HYPERDRIVE for 2000pa maximum suction power. The 3 brush system ensures dirt, dust, pet hair and more is thoroughly cleaned.
- ♚Newest Upgrade 2000Pa Suction & Adjustable Mopping♛ The newly Bagotte robot vacuum can easily absorb pet hair, dust, chocolate beans and even large nails. The BG750 with the 2-in-1 function, can mop the floor at any time after cleaning. You can adjust the water output through the APP to find the most suitable water output for your floor.
- ♚120 Min Long Battery Life & 0.6L Large Dust Bin♛ The robot vacuum cleaner has a built-in 0.6L large trash box, which can hold more garbage and significantly reduce your cleaning times. The updated Bagotte vacuum robot is equipped with the latest batteries to extend the cleaning time. Compared with other robots vacuum, BG750 can give you a clean home after cleaning once.
- ♚Gyro Navigation & Mapping♛ Bagotte robotic vacuums uses advanced gyro navigation technology. Compared with ordinary robots vacuum cleaners, BG750 has a regular path and will never miss any corner of the garbage. In order to make it easier for you to view, BG750 will map the cleaning area to the APP in real time, and you can clearly see its cleaning coverage.
- ♚Multiple Control Methods & Magnetic Stripe♛ BG750 robotic vacuum and mop is compatible with multiple control methods. You can use APP/Alexa/Google Assistant to control your smart robot vacuums. The attached magnetic strip is also your good helper. For example: You can place the magnetic strip in the toy area, and the BG750 will recognize the toy area and will not clean it.
- ♚2.7" Ultra-Thin & 360 All-Round Protection♛ The Bagotte automatic vacuum cleaner robot is only 2.7" designed to solve the inaccessible garbage. BG750 robot vacuums can easily pass through low sofas, coffee tables and cabinets. The built-in infrared sensor can detect obstacles in advance and turn the direction in time.This is undoubtedly your best helper. We provide 12 months professional warranty.
Outcome Result: Much cleaner Hardwood floors and dust bunny safe havens destroyed.
Good Sides: This product works very well. It does get stuck now and then, but that is just the way some of our rooms are set up. It does as advertised and would recommend this to anyone.
- Quiet, relatively intelligent movement, Swiffer pads do a pretty excellent job. Short enough to go under almost any furniture.
- Cheaper than many other models
- The small amount of moving components (lower likelihood of breaking/clogging/etc.)
- Simplicity and ease of use
- Effective in cleaning little messes
- Plugin for charging underneath the unit is a bit inconvenient.
- No base to recharge (unlike Roomba, Mint requires you to plug in manually)
- Will leave piles of debris occasionally in areas
- Relies on Guidance Cube for large areas
- Does not cross low threshold boards well between living spaces
In the Tale: We love Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner, iRobot 4200 - it works very well. I even dropped it as I was unearthing it from the Styrofoam clench before I was able to use it. Cut it from perhaps 4 feet onto a hard, wood floor. And it still works! This thing is hardy and well-made. We have five dogs, and three of them are Shelties - suffice it to say that dog hair is ubiquitous in our house. Have had the device for two weeks and am mighty pleased with its mopping and sweeping abilities. Both functions work great. We have a large room encapsulating a kitchen, dining and living areas. Lurch travels intrepidly everywhere taking dog hair with him and never repeats a spot. Sometimes one charge in Lurch can last two entire cleaning rounds. Highly recommend to those who don't wish to mop or sweep a moderately dirty floor every day.
In summary, if you have high expectations, you may not want this device. If you want a machine to do additional cleanup while you are away or busy and don't mind doing a short sweep once a month or so to pick up what it cannot. Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner device does precisely what I wanted it to do, and does it well with a lower likelihood of breaking in comparison to many other higher complexity devices.