I and my wife pleased with Evolution Robotics by bought Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner, iRobot 4200!! I've only have had the Mint 4200 one day, and I usually wouldn't rate anything compare with mint cleaning - its quicker, but I am so impressed with this little unit. I pulled it from the box, let it charge overnight, easily set it up with a wet Swiffer cloth after having already swept my floors yesterday, and set it on my kitchen/utility area floor. I set its Companion Cube high up so it could scan my L-shaped kitchen with Middle Island, and turned the floor unit on. My husband and I drank a cup of coffee as we watched this little robot work its magic.
I own two months Mint hardwood floor cleaner. I have to say without a doubt the robot floor cleaner device is worth every penny. Living in Southern California has its perks, but a downside is an air always filled with dust and dirt. Add that to owning a dog and having girl and my bride and the daily buildup of earth within our home is crazy.
Let me note - I did not purchase mint automatic floor cleaner as a mopping machine. I bought it intending not to have floors that have hair and dust buildup 12 hours after a full sweep and mop. I was amazed at how well that worked. It cleaned and left a buffed glow on my laminate when the floor dried. One of the best microfiber mop cloth kept wet for a surprisingly long time, but with the pause feature, it was elementary to rinse and replace the fabric to help with my extra dirty floors. its a friendly automatic hardwood floor cleaner for my home! My best robot vacuum - I love iRobotic!
Top Features of iRobotic Developed Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner, 4200:
- Compact robot floor cleaner runs up to 3 hours on a single charge using microfiber cloths or most brands of disposable towels
- Guided by North Star Navigation System to methodically clean open areas, around furniture and rugs, and along a room perimeter
- Whisper-quiet operation service get guranntee from best robotic mop feature in Mint Automatic 4200; turns itself off when finished
- Low maintenance with no bins to empty or filters to change
- Measures 9.6 inches wide by 8.5 inches deep by 3.1 inches high; 1-year warranty
Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner, iRobot 4200 - by compare to bissell steam mop, you enable to self analyse both commodities. From Evolution Robotics is designed exclusively for sweeping and mopping hard surface floors for you. Using dry and pre-moistened cleaning cloths, Mint picks up the dust, dirt, and pet hair that steadily accumulate on floors. Mint 4200 come only 7 pounds weight and 8.5*9.6*3.1 inches that compact design gets into tight spaces, under furniture and into other areas that are hard to reach with traditional mops and sweepers. Remember Mint robot vacuum cleaner can run up to 3 hours or 180 minutes at single operation.
Guided by the North Star Navigation System: Mint methodically cleans open areas by moving back and forth in straight lines, working around furniture and rugs, and cleaning along baseboards.
Mint is easy to use: attach your cleaning cloth of choice, choose sweep or mop and let Mint clean for you. Since Mint is not a vacuum, there are no bins to empty or filters to replace. So you can enjoy hassle-free clean floors every day.
Intelligent Navigation: The North Star Navigation System works like an indoor GPS that helps Mint keep track of where it has been and where it needs to go. Specifically, the North Star Cube projects a signal that Mint uses to determine its location. Then as Mint starts cleaning, it builds a map of the area as it goes, marking walls, obstacles, and drop-offs as it encounters them.
After Mint finishes cleaning open areas, offers best hard floor cleaner and around obstacles, it performs a final edge cleaning along walls and furniture and then returns to where it started so you know right where to find it. Mint can mop and clean up to 800 square feet either in an ample open space or by discovering adjacent rooms. In mop mode, the cleaning area is restricted to 250 square feet to optimize cleaning while the cleaning cloth is wet.
Sweeps And Mops: Mint's dual modes let you easily maintain all your hard surface floors with one device. In Sweep mode, Mint uses a dry sweeping cloth to pick up dust bunnies, pet hair, and grit from your deck. In Mop mode, Mint automatic floor mop comes with a pre-moistened cleaning cloth and an unusual back-and-forth mopping motion to pick up more deep-seated dirt and grime. All it takes to switch modes is a fresh cleaning cloth and a press of a button.
Cleaning Cloths: Mint robot sweeper works with commonly available disposable cleaning cloths or with reusable microfiber cloths. Mints specially designed microfiber cloths can be re-washed and re-used hundreds of times. Different fabrics have been developed to optimize both sweeping and mopping. Flat white microfiber cloths are ideal for attracting dust and dirt while dry sweeping. Textured grey cloths hold water and help loosen and grab more deep-seated grime when mopping. Mint comes with a starter pack of 1 mopping and two sweeping materials.
In the Box: Mint Automatic Floor Cleaner, North Star Navigation Cube with 2 C batteries, two dry sweeping microfiber cloths, one wet mopping microfiber cloth, power adapter, quick start guide, user manual? Mints – best hardwood mop cleaner also offers one year warranty too!.
Care Instructions: To keep your clothes in good shape for hundreds of hours of cleaning, please follow these laundering recommendations:
- Machine wash warm.
- Tumble dry low or air dry.
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach as these can degrade the cloth fibers over time.
- Additional Features: Superior pick-up power on pet hair.
Wet cleaning with microfibers is safe for sealed floor surfaces, including tile, vinyl, laminate, and sealed hardwood. Disposable pre-moistened cloths are usually safe for the same floor types, but always check the package to make sure they are safe for your floor type.
Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner, iRobot 4200 - Direction:
- Please see enclosed user manual for complete Mint usage
- Cloth Care Instructions:
- To keep your clothes in good shape for hundreds of hours of cleaning, please follow these
- Automatic floor cleaner laundering recommendations:
- Machine wash warm
- Tumble dry low or air dry.
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach as these can degrade the cloth fibers over time.
- Wet cleaning with microfibers is safe for sealed floor surfaces including tile, vinyl, laminate, and sealed hardwood. Disposable pre-moistened cloths
Top Reviews of iRobotic Developed Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner, 4200:
Battery Life: Is it as effective as taking a new mop like a bucket of bleach to your floor? No. But if my wife like to spray some vinegar or multipurpose solution on the floor and press a button? Let's see my review:
- Much cheaper than a Scooba and Roomba robotic mop
- With a little cleaning solution, the automatic cleaner give my floor a great outlook
- Longer battery life
- Compatible for both Swiffer moistened and dry cloths. You can reuse the microfiber ones
- No scheduling or docking - like more expensive robot cleaners
- I had to use my floor cleaning solution (the agony!)
My Decision: I splashed some diluted Mr. Clean on my floor and let the Mint at it. iRobotic Mints hardwood cleaner took about 15-20 mins to cover my 6X6ft kitchen and had plenty of battery to do a rinse. Since it is not a real vacuum, the dry swifter towel gets dirty pretty fast with dust bunnies, so that's another reason to be around while it works. It does get under beds well. Battery life longer than I thought. Surprisingly quiet which is a plus. It's an exciting little toy, but in 10 minutes with a Swiffer Vac, I can cover a lot of territories and truly vacuum. Once I swept first and let Mint do mopping of the hardwoods and that seems to go pretty well. Since I now own it, I'll likely use it.
Evolution Robotics Mop: I purchased the iRobotic Evolution Robotics Mint floor sweeper due to my hobbyist interests in robotics and basically for the 'this is pretty neat' mentality. That being, the Mint is a clean design with pros and cons alike (which I will summarize at the end).
My Specific Application: in 2021,noisz by life s5 pro has most recommend. By Mint 4200, its primary target, the great room and adjacent eating space which equates to roughly 500-600 square feet. The secondary objective, master bedroom approximately 225 sq. Ft. The items touching the floor in the great room has a couch, 'love-seat,' pool table, coffee table, miscellaneous DVD shelves, two-floor mats (front and back doors), and a few misc. — things throughout under Mints hardwood cleaner. The bedroom has shelving unit, bed, dresser, computer desk, desktop computer.
Magnificent Hardwood Floors Solution: I am 7 days into owning my Mint hardwood floor cleaner. I have to say without a doubt this device is worth every penny. Living in Southern California has its perks, but a downside is an air always filled with dust and dirt. Add that quality tile care support my owning a dog and having girl I and my bride and the daily buildup of earth within our home is crazy.
Living style: I am 27 living with two other guys all out of college. I have long hair (which sheds like a Wookie. No pets. We eat in the main room without tables and such. Now back to the device at hand. Mint was a well-packaged device (unlikely to be damaged during transit due to the abundance of Styrofoam packaging). According to the product manual (online pdf), the first charge should be 16 hours (which I fulfilled) although the charge light stopped blinking after a few hours. The device comes with its patented 'North star' cube and 2 C batteries for powering (which is nice to have batteries included although they died after four full uses). The device itself seems sturdy which I suspect could survive a good kick across the floor. My favorite thing about Mint is the small amount of moving components.
If you are expecting every smudge and spot to porcelain tile care, change your expectations. The primary use of the device so far is to keep the floor clear of hair, dirt, crumbs, and the sort which I must say is satisfactory for me. As others have stated, it will occasionally leave piles of wool and such in corner areas which are perfectly fine with me so long as it is gathered enough for me to pick up when I get home from work, although I suspect this will reduce in intensity with more frequent use. The cube does not have an overly extended range, so this may be a problem for some. In my case, it didn't make it down my hallway although I have not repositioned the cube to attempt a higher precision. Without the Cube. The porcelain tile care and maintenance by Mint automatic still successfully cleans the master bedroom although it lost some of its area finding precision. With the cube, it cleans the Great room effectively missing remote range areas seldom.
Everyday Business: It's just a duster, which was okay because my big problem was kitty litter that once kicked into the air coated all the floors. Even still, it needed to run a lot to keep up with one kitty. Worked okay for two days and conked. The light indicates it's okay, but it doesn't move. So the diagnostics are useless. I've heard there IS product support, but the leads I have followed so far have been dead like the machine.
Perfect My Dust Business: I purchased this little guy about a week ago and have used the Sweep function on it twice since then to clean my kitchen/living room/dining room.
This area has no transitions as it is entirely made of hardwood floors, though there is a large area rug in the Living room area, a small one at my apartment entrance and a kitchen island.
It has performed very well for the capacity in which I bought it for, namely, to pick up dust and other minor detritus that accumulates under my couches, entertainment system, and dining room table. The First run was ugly, with dust bunnies being driven before it as it emerged from under my furniture, like civilians fleeing a battlefield. A subsequent attempt was much better with a few stray rabbits crushed under it's Swiffer plate and wrangled back to its starting point.
Also look at the several products for your best buy option:
- Vacuum + Mopping Functionalities: 4000Pa of suction power easily tackles dust, dirt, pet hair and crumbs. Vacuuming and mopping simultaneously delivers complete cleaning performance. Up to 180 minutes of runtime.
- LDS Navigation: Detects and navigates your home, avoiding obstacles or falling off of ledges. Not only capable of self-charging, but will pick up exactly where they left off once charged.
- Real-time Mapping: Generate floor plans, set customized cleaning and No-Go zones. Easily set areas for mopping to avoid carpets.
- Flooring Type Detection: Automatically increases suction power on carpets for an optimized clean.
- Anti-scratch brushroll: Specially designed to protect your hard floors yet also clean carpet using a combination of specially angled soft bristle brushes and flexible rubber blades.
- Roborock S7 robot vacuum is the Winner of 17 Best of CES 2021 Awards, from Business Insider, Digital Trends, Newsweek, How To Geek, and many more.
- Sonic Mopping Technology. Roborock S7 robot vacuum mops with the power of sound, scrubbing up to 3,000 times per minute. Fed by a 300 ml electronic water tank, stains from coffee to mud and more can be cleaned deeply and effectively.
- Intelligent Mop Lifting. S7’s VibraRise mop lifts when a carpet is detected, so you can mop hard floors and vacuum carpets in a single clean. It also raises when cleaning is finished to avoid spreading dirt, and when docked so you can say goodbye to ugly plastic mats and dirty streaks.
- Upgraded Brush System. Multi-directional floating brush keeps the brush closer to the ground for deeper cleaning even on uneven surfaces. Roborock S7’s all-new rubber brush is more durable and resists hair tangling better. It’s perfect for homes with pets.
- Powerful Performance. With 600g mop pressure and 2500PA HyperForce suction, Roborock S7 easily lifts dust and hair from floors and pulls it from deep inside carpets. It is the most powerful and the most convenient robot vacuum Roborock has ever made.
- Methodical Cleaning: Logical Route Planning, intelligent navigation, and a Z-shape route clean your floors effectively and quickly. Infrared-sensors help avoid collisions, and cliff-sensors for preventing accidental falls. An anti-tangle main brush and side brush keep E4 cleaning without interruption.
- 2-In-1 Vacuum and Mop: Get brighter floors with simultaneous vacuuming and mopping. Get up to 2000Pa [footnote required] of power suction with minimum noise and a super-slim 3.55in design. Low enough to reach under beds, sofas, and areas where dirt hides.
- App & Voice Control: Schedule cleanups, target specific rooms or define areas to clean at anytime and anywhere with the Mi home app. Start and stop cleaning with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. (Note: No separate remote control provided).
- High-Capacity Battery and Auto Top-Up: A 100% larger[footnote required] 5200mAh battery means enough energy to clean up to 2152sqft. Auto-Top-up means E4 will return to the dock when low on power, recharge, and then pick up where it left off.
- 👍【Robot Vacuum and Mop】:Suction / Sweep /Mop function is 3 in 1, with dual-edge brushes, and floating main rolling brush. The floating main rolling brush design self-adjusts to adapt to different types of floors. Robot vacuum and mop with 500ml dust tank and 160ml water tank, peristaltic pump micro-control to prevent accidental water seepage.
- 🧠【Upgraded FreeMove Technology 2.0】: Upgraded 6D built-in anti-collision infrared sensors help the robot vacuum detect probable stuck areas and adjust the cleaning path automatically. Anti-dropping sensors prevent the robotic vacuums from falling off the stairs.
- 👉【4 Cleaning Modes 】: The vacuum robot has 4 cleaning modes-Auto Clean, Zigzag Clean, Spot Clean and Edge Clean Modes. Three suction power modes and three water volume modes to control the suction power and water flow according to the actual situation to meet the requirements of different cleaning areas. It can pick up everything from dust, dirt, pet hair.
- 🔋【150 Mins Runtime & Self-Charging 】: The 3.1in slim robot vacuum cleaner equipped with a 3200 mAh battery, 2200 Pa top suction, works time up to 150 minutes. The robotic vacuum cleaner will automatically return to the charging base and recharge when in low battery or cleaning completed. The noise is less than 65db, clean at any time, and run easily without affecting your life.
- 📱【Smart App & Voice Control】: Built-in Wi-Fi that enables the app to perform remote controls, Lefant U180 Robot Vacuum and Mop works with Alexa and Google Assistant to conveniently start and stop cleaning. Download the APP - Lefant Life, you can control the smart vacuum robot cleaner with various functions such as visual cleaning, changing cleaning modes, adjusting the suction power and water volume, set the work schedule, etc.
- ✅【Small Body with Larger Dustbin】: The F1 robot vacuum has a thin body with a diameter of 11 inches and a height of 2.7 inches, equipped with a large 600ml visible dustbin, absorbing lots of garbage steadily without any burden, overflow or secondary pollution, you don't need to clean the dust box often. The clever robot vacuum will freely shuttle between the dining table and chairs, under the bed, reducing the risk of being stuck and will be your good daily assistant.
- ✅【Super Power Suction & Longevity】: Lefant F1 robot vacuum cleaner is specially designed with a suction power of up to 4000pa, enable to effortlessly suck pet hair, beans, snack crumbs and other debris on the floor in your home. Also the bottom is made with an advanced brushless motor and 3600mAh high capacity Li-ion battery to ensure work up to 200 mins or 200 Square meter. Once charge, use for many times. For the daily maintenance of the machine, please refer to our users manual.
- ✅【Three Unique Design】: Lefant F1 robotic vacuum adopts a brushless port with a small caliber, more concentrated and stronger adsorption capacity, no worry of any entanglement. We choose the visible dust box on the machine and you will clearly see the whole process of garbage being sucked into the dust box and will know whether it is full. The lithium iron phosphate battery is safer and more durable than the lithium battery and can be charged 2000 times. No attenuation of discharge.
- ✅【Easy to Control】: The F1 robot vacuum cleaner is easy to connect with Lefant App, and is compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa, you will have access to make an appointment for cleaning time (engineer's suggestion: make an appointment 3 times a day, with an interval of 6 hours), and view the cleaning trajectory diagram. You can control your smart vacuum just by your phone or voice commands.
- ✅【Freemove 3.0 Technology】: Freemove 3.0 technology is our brand's original sweeping robot integrated whole body detection technology. The built-in anti-collision infrared sensor can automatically sense obstacles encountered by the whole body and retreat. The APP provides the Freemove button. When the maximum gear is turned on, the obstacles in front can be sensed in advance and will not be arbitrarily crossed, such the stairs, wall, chair and desk legs, kitchen stove, etc.
- Lidar Navigation and Obstacles Identification: Precision laser navigation. Real-time perception recognizes and high precision 3D technology will identify 100+ obstacles. effectively reduces accidental entangling intelligently decides what to do around obstacles.
- Mopping and Sweeping with 4000Pa Suction: Strong suction easily lifts dust, pet hair from floors or deep inside carpet. Simultaneous dry & Wet Cleaning. Clean your home up to standard.
- Overlong Runtime: This 2 in 1 vacuum robot cleaner With a 5200 mAh battery, up to 150 minutes working time.It can clean 2690 sqft and mop 2152 sqft in standards mode when robotic vacuum charges fully. (These datas are from Dreametech's lab; it will exist slight difference due to difference of using situation)
- Phone App and Voice Control: Save multiple maps, divide or merge areas, label rooms, set no-go zones so that certain areas will not be cleaned or mopped total controlled by MI App and Alexa voice control.
- What's in the Box: 1*L10 Pro, 1*Charging Dock, 1*Cleaning Tool, 1*Power Cord, 1*Water Tank, 1*Mop Pad, 1*Side Brush. Note: we offer a 1-year warranty for DreameTech L10 Pro.
- Automatic Dirt Disposal Robot Vacuum: The Coredy L900X auto-emptying robot vacuum cleaner helps you leave your cleaning worries behind. When the robot finishes the cleaning, it will back to the self emptying station and clean the dustbin with the help of the powerful dust removal function. The only thing you need to do is to replace the dust bag when it is full. (Noted: One dust bag for true 30-day hands-free cleaning)
- LIDAR Navigation & Real Time Mapping: The LIDAR of height feedback technology accurately maps out the surrounding environment in real time, and create a systematic cleaning route, prevent missed spots or repeating areas, that is allows you to create cleaning zone, set up multiple virtual boundaries and multi-room cleaning on the map via a Coredy Robot app. It also detects fixed objects and analyzes dynamic obstacles for quick prediction of obstacle avoidance.
- 3-in-1 Sweep Vacuum Mop Robotic Vacuum Cleaner: Simultaneously combines vacuuming & Sweeping & mopping in-one-go, accomplishing three cleaning troubles at once. 2700 Pa hurricane level suction easily picks up floor debris (Grab Everything from Small Dust to Large Debris) and wipes the vacuumed area with the right amount of humidity to make the floor sparkle! (Note: 1x water tank with 1 x washable mopping pad, 10 x disposable mopping pads included, 4 x water damage filter included.)
- Convenient App & Voice Control: Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, a simple voice command can achieve hands-free start and stop, helpful voice prompts timely remind you of your robot’s cleaning status and guide you through any problems that may occur. App connectivity lets you control and monitor your L900X robotic vacuums cleaner from anywhere, anytime.
- 190mins Runtime, Auto-Recharge & Resume: Equipped with a 5200mAh high-capacity battery, cleaning a large dwelling-size house for ease. It automatically returns to the charging dock to recharge when cleaning is complete or low on battery, until there is enough power and resumes cleaning where it is left off for a seamless and complete cleaning cycle.
Outcome Result: Much cleaner Hardwood floors and dust bunny safe havens destroyed.
Good Sides: This product works very well. It does get stuck now and then, but that is just the way some of our rooms are set up. It does as advertised and would recommend this to anyone.
- Quiet, relatively intelligent movement, Swiffer pads do a pretty excellent job. Short enough to go under almost any furniture.
- Cheaper than many other models
- The small amount of moving components (lower likelihood of breaking/clogging/etc.)
- Simplicity and ease of use
- Effective in cleaning little messes
- Plugin for charging underneath the unit is a bit inconvenient.
- No base to recharge (unlike Roomba, Mint requires you to plug in manually)
- Will leave piles of debris occasionally in areas
- Relies on Guidance Cube for large areas
- Does not cross low threshold boards well between living spaces
In the Tale: We love Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner, iRobot 4200 - it works very well. I even dropped it as I was unearthing it from the Styrofoam clench before I was able to use it. Cut it from perhaps 4 feet onto a hard, wood floor. And it still works! This thing is hardy and well-made. We have five dogs, and three of them are Shelties - suffice it to say that dog hair is ubiquitous in our house. Have had the device for two weeks and am mighty pleased with its mopping and sweeping abilities. Both functions work great. We have a large room encapsulating a kitchen, dining and living areas. Lurch travels intrepidly everywhere taking dog hair with him and never repeats a spot. Sometimes one charge in Lurch can last two entire cleaning rounds. Highly recommend to those who don't wish to mop or sweep a moderately dirty floor every day.
In summary, if you have high expectations, you may not want this device. If you want a machine to do additional cleanup while you are away or busy and don't mind doing a short sweep once a month or so to pick up what it cannot. Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner device does precisely what I wanted it to do, and does it well with a lower likelihood of breaking in comparison to many other higher complexity devices.