It's adorable for light cleaning, and I think it's more designed for people that have pets and hardwood floors, although it is very good at getting to places I can't reach. The first time I used iClebo Arte Robot Vacuum Wet Mop Cleaner, it cleaned a lot better than I thought it would. However, after a couple of uses, it is difficult to explain, although I am pleased with it, it is hard to say how good it cleans, but it's good enough to impress me. I've it for a few months, and it does the job, it's just weird to get used to, I was so impressed I got one for my friend because they have cats, the only thing they say is it kind of scares the cats. Otherwise, they agree that it's okay; it also graded by Consumers Reports as very excellent. I'm not sure if it's better than a standard vacuum, but it's fun to play with while it cleans.
I live in a 1200 sqft loft, which is very dusty. My wife runs once every day on a timer, takes about 80 minutes to run through 1000 sqft of hardwood floor cleaner, and picks up all the dust and hair. The floor remains pretty clean. I see this as getting 75% pure with 0% effort. It comes back from work, empties the dust bin. Occasionally I don't find the way again by getting stuck, but a beginner will quickly learn what kind of wires to put and places in adapts. They summarize this, and if he breaks, I'll buy another one without second thought.
iClebo has 5 step remote control camera mapping – all surface cleaner comes by a triple CPU system with smart technology camera vision, power management & device control - for one of the best & brightest robotic technologies in the decades. iClebo offers Advanced navigation system that detects ambient environment according to 200 times per second & does a rigorous at 10,800 times per second movement analysis for superior cleaning. As the innovators of the first camera vision mapping technology. Do you know about “ARTE” robotic vacuum cleaner features? It is unique among best robot vacuum mop feature wet mops and still leading the way when Cleo remote control wet mop comes to the users. It offers best vacuuming, sweeping, brushing, and mopping. By iClebo superior suction power, the algorithm cleaning patterns, and its' gentle movements, all of your carpet cleaning and floor polishing can do. When you are asleep, making your life that much easier. Advanced navigation with Arte is designed to clean an entire area from room‑to‑room without missing a spot for 160 minutes. Once the battery down or lower, it will find its' way back to the charging station and continue to clean after it has fully charged. For your daily scheduled cleaning feature - the iClebo Arte vacuum at the top, because it will automatically control power itself on and clean your home or office without the need for your assistance. iClebo Arte Robot Camera Mapping comes model YCR-M05-10 has an onboard triple CPU with built-in obstacle detectors. Self-clean senses objects in its' path were allowing itself to maneuver around them while searching the most efficient cleaning routes. Like pet hairs, dirt, dust, and allergens captured with - the antibacterial HEPA filter.
Top Features in iClebo Arte Robot Vacuum for Carpet & Hardwood Floor:
SMART DETECTION SENSORS: 15 built-in sensors increase cleaning efficiency and prevent the robot from collision and dropping. Uses a triple CPU system with camera vision, power management & device control for one of the best robot vacuum wet mop & perform smartest robotic technologies in its class
CAMERA-BASED VISION MAPPING: The 130-degree wide-angle smart mapping system thoroughly analyzes the space and cleans with the least missed spots plus includes IF Remote control for quick cleaning control
ADJUSTS TO ENVIRONMENT: Iclebo Arte offers slim design with Top to Bottom 3. 5-inch height quickly passes under furniture such as beds and sofas
VACUUM & WET MOP: Now, robot vacuum cleaner with wet mop comes to do your carpet cleaning and floor polishing at simple by the Arte. Wet Mop features a detachable reusable damp microfiber cloth to shine the floors and advanced robust suction systems for collecting various types of particles such as cereal, dirt, pet hair, and sand
WHAT'S IN THE BOX: iClebo Arte Robot Vacuum, 1 Charging Station, 1 North American Adaptor Cord, 1 Remote Control (includes Batteries), 1 Cleaning Brush, 2 Filter, 1 Side Brush, 1 Mop Plate, 2 Mop Pads, 1 Boundary Strip, User Manual, and Quick Guide.
Arte – Your Floor's Best Friend
iClebo Arte: Engineered for More Free Time: Arte is designed to clean an entire area without missing a spot for up to 120 minutes. Once Arte wet dry mop vacuum robot works by battery when it gets lower, it will find its' way back to the charging station and continue to clean after it has fully charged. Arte has an onboard triple CPU with built-in obstacle detectors that senses objects in its' path allowing itself to maneuver around them while searching for efficient cleaning routes for picking up pet hairs, dust, and allergens captured with the antibacterial HEPA filter.
- Auto Recharge and Resume Cleaning
- Camera-Based Mapping System
- Fall Prevention and Obstacle Detection Sensor
- 2:1 Mopping and Vacuum Function
- Pure clean robot vacuum with wet mop
- All Components Included
Camera-Based Smart Cleaning: The wide-angle smart camera mapping system analyzes the space and thoroughly cleans with the least missing spots.
Smart Detection Sensor: 15 various sensors increase cleaning efficiency, especially more effective near walls, corners, and furniture.
Upgraded Doorsill Climbing: Climbs up to 0.7 inches, making it easy to clean on a thick carpet and door sills.
Wet Mopping: The detachable damp microfiber cloth shines the floor.
Auto Charging and Resume: If it runs out of battery, the robot automatically returns to the charging station to recharge, then goes back to the last cleaning point to finish the job.
Clean on your schedule: Arte offers automatically power itself on and cleans your home or office for up to 160-minutes without assistance. iClebo Arte Robot Vacuum Wet Mop Cleaner offers Features Auto Charge/Resume function for continuous cleaning.
Various Cleaning Modes: Three driving modes - (Navi, Auto, Sport) for your lifestyle.
Slim Design: Easily passing under furniture such as bed and sofa by its slim design.
Best for Busy and Lazy People: The vacuum works quite well - rarely, it can't find the charger when it's done, but considering I've done nothing while Arte vacuum worked, carrying it home once in a while is no big deal. The charging station, however, needs little improvement. At the time the gap gets starts and ends - its cleaning cycle it runs over the charging tabs, and both tabs have been dislodged, preventing the space from resettling itself.
Impressive Smart Tool For Home Service: Here's what you need to know. It's tranquil, no need to adjust TV volume if it's cleaning while you're watching. Fantastic at knowing where it's at/ where it's already cleaned and getting to where it still needs to clean- it's uncanny and impressive to watch. If it re-enters a room it already cleaned it will pause, look around then quickly exit the room. Very cool. No issues with battery life, 2 hours of cleaning, no problem, fast recharge. Able to find the recharge base every time, takes a little longer sometimes, but it always finds it's home. I keep the bottom under and behind my sofa to keep it out of sight, but the iClebo finds it every time. Great at cleaning, no other way to say it. I researched many robot vacs before purchasing, and I'm glad I went with the iClebo, money well spent.
Best Value of Floor Vacuums Cleaner: The users get the best value out there. Great customer service. I did my research before investing in a robotic vacuum cleaner, and feature-wise this unit beats the Roomba 880 for hundreds of dollars less. I was afraid that this unit would give me trouble, and I'd get no support because I'd read the comments from others who purchased the unit. Still, the price difference compared to the Roomba was significant enough that I thought I would take a chance.
I'm glad I decided to try the iClebo
Here is my experience: I purchased this unit, and it arrived on time, very well packaged. The instructions for assembling and using it are transliterated Korean. That means not very good instructions, even with the pictures. I had to make a little mental exertion to assemble it and ensure that it was ready for operation, but not too much. The penultimate step is installing the transformer/power supply into the charger base which worked fine except that I discovered they has shipped the wrong power cord from the power outlet to the transformer. I was put out for sure. It was an "American" plug with the two paddles/contacts (not 3, grounded) on one end, but the other end that plugs into the transformer had two connections and the transformer requires a three-pronged plug.
The literature included with the iClebo was a customer support toll-free number. I called it - it was answered immediately by a professional young lady, "Rebecca" who politely listened to my problem and notified me her manager could help me with that, but he was out at lunch, and he would return my call later. With some skepticism I provided my phone number. I borrowed the cable from my laptop and plugged in the unit so that it would charge for the day. Before the end of the day the iClebo manager did indeed call me back and apologized. He took my mailing addressed and said he'd send the correct cable by UPS. Three days later, UPS delivered the right cable. So customer server gets five stars.
I like it so far, but as this is my 3rd robot vacuum, I've learned to wait and see. Maintaining per the instructions to extend its life is critical. My rest robotic vaccum floor mop lists given in below for your further research and best buy option:
- Included in the “Best robot vacuums of 2019” by Tom’s Guide.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85'') but with quiet operation and increased suction power at 1300Pa.
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** on hardwood floors with consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it's always ready to clean.
- With a tangle-free pet hair care technology, focuses on picking up hairs, dirt, debris on hard floors
- Low profile design to clean under beds, furniture where dirt hides. Ideal for hardwood, tile, laminate or stone.
- Self-charging, programmable schedule, smart sensors for anti-bump and anti-fall. Runtime 90-100 mins
- Easy operation with remote control, or one touch auto clean button on robot.
- Tip: Easy maintenance, empty dustbin and clean the filter after each use. Replace filter every month.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to boast our strongest ever suction power (2000Pa Max) while maintaining quiet operation and a super-slim design (2.85”).
- Wi-Fi Convenience: The EufyHome app, and Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant voice control-services let you accomplish your vacuuming needs with zero effort from you.
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed—so you get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
- What You Get: RoboVac 15C MAX, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of unibody filter, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
- FORGET ABOUT VACUUMING FOR UP TO A MONTH: A bagless, self-emptying base holds up to 30 days of dirt and debris.
- POWERFUL SUCTION: Deep-cleaning power to take on large debris, small debris, and pet hair on carpets & floors.
- NO HAIR WRAP: Self-cleaning brushroll removes pet hair and long hair as it cleans - no more hair wrap.
- PHONE OR VOICE COMMAND: Schedule whole-home cleanings or target specific rooms or areas to clean right now with the SharkClean app or voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- TOTAL HOME MAPPING + ROOM SELECT: Maps your home and lets you choose which rooms to clean right now.
- Worry-Free Cleaning: Set Boundary Strips and the slim 2.85” body with an upgraded 1500Pa only cleans the areas you want.
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes on hardwood floors with a consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than a microwave.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it’s always ready to clean.
- What You Get: RoboVac 30, 13 ft Boundary Strips, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
Good Sides: does good job picking up, easy to empty and clean, like the cleaning pattern v. the robots I had before.
Drawbacks: Since the Japanese manual is SO minimal, I am concerned about future support. I needed a longer magnetic strip or boundary tape and looked for months but could not find. Finally found support.
I use my iClebo every day. iClebo Arte Robot Vacuum Wet Mop Cleaner is quiet, does the entire living room, dining room, entryway, two hallways, and kitchen in 60 minutes. iClebo 5 step wet mop picks up dog hair from all corners and under furniture. Very user-friendly and easy to clean. I like the mopping feature. I love that I can schedule the vac for the same time every day, and if I'm away it continues to do its job. Great product! You love to use and become a fan!