I love DuraGrid Interlocking tiles! Their quality is outstanding, and they are easy to assemble. However, please be aware of what you are purchasing. DuraGrid offers two types of tiles; Deck Tiles that are hard plastic, and Comfort Tiles that are flexible rubber. DuraGrid Interlocking Deck and Patio Tiles look precisely the same! I ordered 30 pieces of Beige Single Tile parcel and these Tiles before I was aware of the difference, and they did not work for my purpose. I would highly recommend the cross-pattern Comfort Tiles for use as shower flooring.
Looks at Glance Single Tile of 30 Pack 12*12” Interlocking Tiles Features:
- A cost-effective solution to unsightly concrete and worn decks
- Low maintenance- eliminates water problem areas
- Provides a cosmetically appealing 'cushioned' surface
- DuraGrid self-draining modular tiles offer a cost-effective solution to ugly concrete and worn floors
- Easy to install. Tiles snap together.
- Easy to clean, hose off
- Easy to clean, hose it off
- Extreme durability-10 years warranty
- Made in the USA
Specification of DuraGrid DTBRIK:
- DuraGrid outdoor deck and patio flooring designed at withstanding extensive UV exposure. Also, it has high foot traffic. Every piece among 30 tiles, is anti-microbial to fight mold, mildew, and bacteria
- The perfect accessory to any outdoor area. Front entry, mudroom, patio. Its use around hot tubs and saunas for added comfort and safety
- Simple setup, no toxic fumes. Tiles "snap" together to create any size, perfect for covering slippery concrete or wood surfaces. No tools or glue required. Resists most common chemicals
- Non-slip and slip-resistant. DuraGrid is excellent for many applications such as around the pool or to cover unsightly concrete or worn decks
- Easy to clean, low maintenance flooring. DuraGrid tiles can be sprayed down with a hose without hassle or worry. Its self-draining feature eliminates water problem areas.
Top Reviews of DuraGrid 12*12’ Interlocking Deck Tiles:
Excellent Interlocking Pack. It requires very little maintenance, can withstand under elements, and looks great on a deck or balcony; DuraGrid 12*12” Tiles much better than any outdoor carpet. It can cut with a hand saw for metal, and the area should be measured precise if placing hardwood floor because the plastic is very rigid.
Perfect Shipping: It came in sheets of 4 already put together. I was putting them down in a 3 X 8 area so in layers of two would have been much better. To get into sheets of two, it was a PITA to take them apart. Due to the movement of the joints when taking them apart, 1 of the pieces didn't fit back together correctly. Being outside under my Barrels & Recycle Buckets, that turns out to be a minimal issue. Make sure you have a hammer or rubber mallet to put this together.
Bare Feet Outdoor Carpet: The Duragrid patio tiles seem to be quite sturdy, and the clips seem durable. We haven't used them, yet RV scenario intended, but guess they will serve the purpose of minimizing rain and mud issues. We want to put a poly for outdooring carpet over the top of these tiles, and this will afford about 1" of protection, and a softer surface for bare feet. These tiles are 5/8" high. The tiles are very rigid plastic, so wear gloves when working with them. But at a much higher price. We would have bought the resilient tiles but found the cost to be too much for our intended application.
As we have used DuraGrid Deck Interlocking Tiles for indoor/outdoor carpet – it back up our canopy for several years. Not a good option, as it holds wet and get mildewy and has to replace about every other year. I saw this item and ordered it. It was easy to lay under the canopy, and furniture sits nicely on it. The rain drains, meaning we can sit outside right after a storm. It was easy to put together as it came in a four-square. It was easy to disconnect the squares to lay in a straight line.
Instructions for Assembly: The tiles at first seem difficult to manage, but a few experiments later resulted in the following. Assemble and disassemble from the BOTTOM SIDE - with the tile faces against the floor/ground. To assemble, line up the clips and TAP WITH A MALLET or hammer to snap the clip and lock the tiles together. Lift on a row of tiles to unsnap the clips. Both processes are fast and easy with these methods. There are no instructions in the box. In our opinion, an oversight on the part of the manufacturer. All in all, we expect that this will provide a satisfactory temp floor with many possible applications, especially in wet situations.
Snap Together: Very easy to snap together, seems durable, and should work well as a Jon boat floor. The only drawback is that I cut it to fit the boat in the shady garage. Once in the hot weather like heavy sunshine, the tiles expanded and buckled, so I had to trim again. Maybe should have expected that but didn't want to work on an aluminum boat in the sun!
Finally To Say: DuraGrid Interlocking Deck and Patio Tiles tiles are rugged, non-slip, water-proof, and look great on a patio or any place that has a good flat surface. You will want a rubber mallet to put them together and make sure all the tiles are facing the same direction. Breaking them apart requires a little force and knowing how to snap them, but once get the hang of it, it went simple to install. We used two different colors to create a checkered cooling effect. We're using them for a covered hot tub patio, and I couldn't be happier. They let water right through, they are not cold, and they are not too uncomfortable on bare feet. I wouldn't want to stand barefoot on them for more than 5-10 minutes, but I didn't get them for that purpose. I don't want to hold on cold wet concrete. I don't have them in direct sunlight so I don't know how they would stand up to sunlight deterioration, but I feel these things are solid enough to last a very long time. I want to repurchase DuraGrid.
- SELECTED MATERIAL – Our interlocking wood tiles are crafted out of natural solid fir wood. Treated with high temperature drying process, these wood tiles do not easily mildew even in high humidity places.
- Wide applicability: These wood flooring tiles are great for house renovation and patio design. You can pave these tiles on any hard surface like cement, wood floor or even on the carpet. Due to its good quality and durability, they can be applied to both indoors and outdoors, like the deck, poolside, balcony, gazebo, greenhouse, bathroom, etc.
- Interlocking design: These wooden floor tiles have interlocking snaps at the bottom for easy installation and better ventilation. The edge of the floor can be spliced freely with buckle and groove to be a continuous piece.
- Anti-slip & better ventilation: The board and the plastic base are fixed by nails and the surface of the tiles has anti-skid lines to avoid sliding. Also, the bottom plastic base rises up the wood and allows for adequate drainage and ventilation.
- Easy to use: You just snap them together and place them wherever you want, or detach the tiles for cleaning and storing. The tiles can be cut if you need to fit it around a corner or a pole.
- PREMIUM CONCENTRATED FORMULA - Cleans an impressive 1500 Sq.Ft. Developed for professionals now available to everyone.
- BRUSH INCLUDED! - We included a high quality, natural bristle brush to make this the perfect kit for your wood or composite deck!
- DESIGNED FOR USE ON - Timbertech, Trex, Fiberon and all composite and wood decking.
- ZERO VOC's - Free of volatile organic compounds! NO SOLVENTS - Free of any harmful solvents!
- ELIMINATES STAINS - This powerful, concentrated composite and wood cleaner is specifically formulated to remove environmental black and green staining on composite and wood decking. In addition it releases ground in dirt and grease from your composite or wood decking, making it look squeaky clean!
- 【NEW WPC MATERIAL WINS OVER WOOD】 WPC has super weather resistance, does not absorb water, does not swell, does not crack, warp, rot or fade, does not require paint maintenance, and does not scratch! Avoid all the problems of traditional wooden floors! Outdoor service life 10 years! More suitable for balcony, porch, garden, pavilion and very wet bathroom!
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】 The internal lock design allows you to simply snap them together. No construction team or tools required, even DIY beginners can complete the connection within 1 second. Support reorganization and support your implementation of more splicing forms. Colorful and diverse outdoor platforms are waiting for you to design!
- 【QUICK DRAINAGE AND ANTI-SKID】 There are large and small gullies and hollows on the surface, which can quickly discharge the surface water. There are 63 fulcrums at the bottom of the floor, which will not be accumulated. The imitation wood natural texture on the surface can not only prevent slip, but also give you a relaxing experience with natural wood floors!
- 【OUTDOOR STRONG】 The whole floor adopts an integrated molding production process, the surface, the fulcrum and the buckle are integrated, so the buckle will never break! The 63 fulcrums at the bottom have higher strength, compression resistance and more stable outdoor performance! The dense crowd flow and pet running will not weaken its luster and finish!
- 【GROUND ADAPTABILITY】 Sand, stone, concrete, asphalt pavement, worn floors, etc. can be used directly as long as the surface is flat and has a certain hardness. All four sides can be spliced, choose a starting point at will, and complete the buckle in turn. Fill the corners with pebbles or turf, or use a saw to cut the floor into small strips. Like wood, it can be sawed, planed and nailed.
- This interlocking wood floor is of beautiful and elegant texture.It can be install indoors and outdoors. Such as gardens, courtyards, balconies, floor decoration and other places.
- This wooden flooring is made of high quality mongolica as raw material and processed by strict carbonization technology, which is anticorrosive, waterproof,non-slip and pressure-proof.
- The base and buckle of the product adopt PE, which is with high flexibility, anti - slip and anti - fall. You can feel free to purchase and use it.
- It can be easily disassembled and clicked back again. And it's easy to fasten them firmly together. The height is just 0.9'' so fits easy under any terrace door.
- Package includes：1pc (12x12x0.9") interlocking wooden flooring tiles
- High Quality: Premium Outdoor Patio Pavers and Deck Tiles - 12" x 12"(9 packs) / 20"x20" (6 packs)Wooden Tiles with Interlocking Base
- Perfect for Outdoor or Indoor Use: Weather resistant wood is suitable for decks, patios, walkways, showers, pools, and more. Not suitable for grass or uneven surfaces. Like all real wood products, waterproof deck sealer is REQUIRED if using outdoors or in wet environments.
- Safe to use: Fully sanded tiles prevent any undesired injury caused by wood splinters. Grooves on each wood slat increase friction and decrease the accident rate of skidding when the tiles are wet. Also, the plastic backing rises up the wood and allows for adequate drainage and ventilation.
- East to apply: These wooden floor tiles have interlocking snaps on the back for easy and quick installation, no tools required. You just simple snap them together and place them wherever you want, or detach the tiles for cleaning and storing. The tiles can be cut if you need to fit it around a corner or a pole.
- Maintenance free: This high quality wood flooring tiles are built to last for years without much care and maintenance.