DuraGrid Interlocking Deck and Patio Tiles
I love DuraGrid Interlocking tiles! Their quality is outstanding, and they are easy to assemble. However, please be aware of what you are purchasing. DuraGrid offers two types of tiles; Deck Tiles that are hard plastic, and Comfort Tiles that are flexible rubber. DuraGrid Interlocking Deck and Patio Tiles look precisely the same! I ordered 30 pieces of Beige Single Tile parcel and these Tiles before I was aware of the difference, and they did not work for my purpose. I would highly recommend the cross-pattern Comfort Tiles for use as shower flooring.
Looks at Glance Single Tile of 30 Pack 12*12” Interlocking Tiles Features:
- A cost-effective solution to unsightly concrete and worn decks
- Low maintenance- eliminates water problem areas
- Provides a cosmetically appealing 'cushioned' surface
- DuraGrid self-draining modular tiles offer a cost-effective solution to ugly concrete and worn floors
- Easy to install. Tiles snap together.
- Easy to clean, hose off
- Easy to clean, hose it off
- Extreme durability-10 years warranty
- Made in the USA
Specification of DuraGrid DTBRIK:
- DuraGrid outdoor deck and patio flooring designed at withstanding extensive UV exposure. Also, deck tiles patio pavers acacia wood outdoor flooring has high foot traffic. Every piece among 30 tiles, is anti-microbial to fight mold, mildew, and bacteria
- The perfect accessory to any outdoor area. Front entry, mudroom, patio. Its use around hot tubs and saunas for added comfort and safety
- Simple setup, no toxic fumes. Tiles "snap" together to create any size, perfect for covering slippery concrete or wood surfaces. No tools or glue required. Resists most common chemicals that interlocking deck tiles over grass simply.
- Non-slip and slip-resistant. DuraGrid is excellent for many applications such as around the pool or to cover unsightly concrete or worn decks
- Easy to clean, low maintenance flooring. DuraGrid tiles can be sprayed down with a hose without hassle or worry. Its self-draining feature eliminates water problem areas.
Top Reviews of DuraGrid 12*12’ Interlocking Deck Tiles:
Excellent Interlocking Pack. It requires very little maintenance, can withstand under elements, and looks great on a deck or balcony; DuraGrid 12*12” Tiles much better than any outdoor carpet. It can cut with a hand saw for metal, and the area should be measured precise if placing hardwood floor because the plastic is very rigid.
Perfect Shipping: It came in sheets of 4 already put together. I was putting them down in a 3 X 8 area so in layers of two would have been much better. To get into sheets of two, it was a PITA to take them apart. Due to the movement of the joints when taking them apart, 1 of the pieces didn't fit back together correctly. Being outside under my Barrels & Recycle Buckets, that turns out to be a minimal issue. Make sure you have a hammer or rubber mallet to put this together.
Bare Feet Outdoor Carpet: The Duragrid patio tiles seem to be quite sturdy, and the clips seem durable. We haven't used them, yet RV scenario intended, but guess they will serve the purpose of minimizing rain and mud issues. We want to put a poly for outdooring carpet over the top of these tiles, and this will afford about 1" of protection, and a softer surface for bare feet. These tiles are 5/8" high. The tiles are very rigid plastic, so wear gloves when working with them. But at a much higher price. We would have bought the resilient tiles but found the cost to be too much for our intended application.
As we have used DuraGrid Deck Interlocking Tiles for indoor/outdoor carpet – it back up our canopy for several years. Not a good option, as it holds wet and get mildew and has to replace about every other year. I saw outdoor interlocking patio tiles and ordered it. It was easy to lay under the canopy, and furniture sits nicely on it. The rain drains, meaning we can sit outside right after a storm. It was easy to put together as it came in a four-square. It was easy to disconnect the squares to lay in a straight line.
Instructions for Assembly: The tiles at first seem difficult to manage, but a few experiments later resulted in the following. Installing interlocking deck tiles or Assemble and disassemble from the BOTTOM SIDE - with the tile faces against the floor/ground. To assemble, line up the clips and TAP WITH A MALLET or hammer to snap the clip and lock the tiles together. Lift on a row of tiles to unsnap the clips. Both processes are fast and easy with these methods. There are no instructions in the box. In our opinion, an oversight on the part of the manufacturer. All in all, we expect that this will provide a satisfactory temp floor with many possible applications, especially in wet situations.
Snap Together: Very easy to snap together, seems durable, and should work well as a Jon boat floor. The only drawback is that I cut it to fit the boat in the shady garage. Once in the hot weather like heavy sunshine, the tiles expanded and buckled, so I had to trim again. Maybe should have expected that but didn't want to work on an aluminum boat in the sun!
Finally To Say: DuraGrid Interlocking Deck and Patio Tiles tiles are rugged, non-slip, water-proof, and look great on a patio or any place that has a good flat surface. You will want a rubber mallet to put them together and make sure all the tiles are facing the same direction. Breaking them apart requires a little force and knowing how to snap them, but once get the hang of it, teak wood interlocking deck tile went simple to install. We used two different colors to create a checkered cooling effect. We're using them for a covered hot tub patio, and I couldn't be happier. They let water right through, they are not cold, and they are not too uncomfortable on bare feet. I wouldn't want to stand barefoot on them for more than 5-10 minutes, but I didn't get them for that purpose. I don't want to hold on cold wet concrete. I don't have them in direct sunlight so I don't know how they would stand up to sunlight deterioration, but I feel these things are solid enough to last a very long time. I want to repurchase tile decking outdoor DuraGrid.
- ????【Selected material of fir wood】: Our 12” interlocking wood tile is crafted out of natural solid fir wood and durable polypropylene base. Treated with high temperature drying process, these wood tiles do not easily go bad even in the high humidity environment.
- ????【Wide applicability】: Our wood flooring tiles are great materials for house renovation and patio designs. You can place these tiles on any hard surface like cement, wood floor or on the carpet. Due to its good quality and durability, they can be applied to both indoors and outdoors, like the deck, poolside, balcony, gazebo, greenhouse, bathroom, etc.
- ????【Easy to assemble】: These 12 inches wooden floor tiles have interlocking snaps on the back for easy and quick assembly, no tools required. The whole installation can be easily finished by one person.
- ????【Tight screw fixation】: In order to provide you with steady support when you walk on our wooden tiles, the fir wood board and base are fixed with self-tapping screws to make sure they are sturdy and solid in use. For long-term service, the sturdy structure is a must.
- ????【Interlocking wood tiles】: These 11 pieces wooden floor tiles are interlocked together. Just snap tiles together and place them wherever you want. Also, you can separate from each other for cleaning and storing. The tiles can be cut if you need to fit it around a corner or a pole.
- Wood Composite Deck Tiles: Made from high density plastic composite material, with wood pattern and plastic interlocking base for quick and easy installation.
- Waterproof: The bottom of the deck tiles has an open grid design that allows water to drain and for airflow; Waterproof and last season after season. The tiles are exceptionally durable and will not warp, crack, split or bend.
- Easy Interlocking Installation: The deck tiles measure 12”*24”; Each pack includes 10 pieces. Easy to install. Simply snaps them together. The interlocking design enables you to assemble or disassemble quickly and easily. No tools needed.
- All Purpose Use: Outdoor or Indoor use. These patio tiles are ideal for your deck, garden, patio, balcony, lawn, backyard, porch, basement, boat, poolside, roof top deck, pathway, gazebo, outdoor kitchen, covered patio, playground flooring outdoor, outdoor shower or bathroom. This floor decking is suitable for hard, even surfaces, like concrete, stone and wood.
- Maintenance Free: This outdoor flooring is very easy to clean. It is built to last for many years and to be very low-maintenance. You can easily take the floor decking apart and put it together again if you want to clean the floor underneath.
- Size: 12" length x 12" width x 0.75" height. Perfect are as interlocking patio tiles, balcony tiles, bathroom and any indoor or outdoor setting, and these interlocking tiles are just thin enough, they don’t obstruct doors, they can fit any room to your requirements.
- Easy to Install:They easily click together like a puzzle, rigid and won’t slide about no matter the surface you put them on.
- Perfect Material:It is made of high-quality wood plastic.protects the materials from rotting, fading, staining, scratching and various other issues associated with traditional wood decking. The tiles are exceptionally durable and won’t warp, crack, split or bend.
- Note:Please use it on a flat hard surface
- Note:Due to the light angle, there may be a certain color difference between the product and the real object
- Wide applicability: These wood flooring tiles are great for house renovation and patio design. You can pave these tiles on any hard surface like cement, wood floor or even on the carpet. Due to its good quality and durability, they can be applied to both indoors and outdoors, like the deck, poolside, balcony, gazebo, greenhouse, bathroom, etc.
- Interlocking design: These wooden floor tiles have interlocking snaps at the bottom for easy installation and better ventilation. The edge of the floor can be spliced freely with buckle and groove to be a continuous piece.
- Low maintenance required: This high-quality wood flooring tiles are built to last for years without much care and maintenance. Floor decking makes it easy to refresh your terrace or balcony.
- Easy to use: You just snap them together and place them wherever you want, or detach the tiles for cleaning and storing. The tiles can be cut if you need to fit it around a corner or a pole.
- Tight connection of indoor wood flooring tiles: Each fir wood plank is securely attached to the plastic base with tapping screws, which better makes the wood and base connected more tightly to avoid cracking, and extend the service life.
- 【COMPREHENSIVE USAGE】PANDAHOME offers quality composite products to enhance your living experience. Genuine wood-plastic composite finish, greater for indoor & outdoor application than natural wood. It is easier to refresh your patio, covered patio, deck, fire pit, outdoor kitchen, poolside, lanai, gazebo, etc. Non-slip design. Matching End Trim & Corner Trim, Please search B08G2C11D8.
- 【PREMIUM MATERIAL】All of our products feature unique technology, protects the materials from rotting, fading, staining, scratching and various other issues associated with traditional wood decking. The tiles are exceptionally durable and won’t warp, crack, split or bend. You won’t have to worry about drainage issues either, as the grid attached to the bottom of the tiles allows water to drain properly.
- 【DIY FRIENDLY】Our deck tiles are a great choice if you’re interested in tackling a day project on your own instead of paying a professional to build a deck over several days. All new click-in-place decking option that is amazing for both beginners and experienced DIYers. The tiles feature an interlocking base that allows you to simply snap them together.
- 【UPGRADED INSTALLATION】You can place deck tiles on any hard surface like concrete, wood floor or on the carpet. Thanks to their four-way interlocking abilities, you can put the tiles in any orientation you like. You may start on the tiles at the ends of the deck and then work your way inside. Once you’ve connected all the deck tiles, you can install trim to give your deck a more finished look. The tile can be cropped into various shape and size to fit it around a corner or a pole.
- 【EASIER to MAINTAIN】The deck tiles are waterproof, rigid and very stable product for outdoors. It would be in perfect condition despite heavy foot traffic from people or pets without wood-oil care.
Interesting review, particularly your use as jon boat flooring. I have been looking for an inexpensive but durable material to replace the 8″ x 8″ plywood transom board on my 17′ Grumman square stern canoe with 3 HP Tanaka outboard. I’ve pretty well decided on the Duragrid. They will sell me a single tile for under $5 with free shipping! The canoe is camo, so the evergreen color will be ideal. I do have one question.I am slightly concerned about the issue of expansion in the sun. The transom board has two large through bolts securing it to the transom on my canoe. I’m hoping that if I drill the bolt holes in the Duragrid material slightly oversize, and use large flat washers to secure it, that an 8″ x 8″ piece of this material won’t move so much as to present a serious problem. However, you have seen this behavior with your own eyes, I have not. Would you be so kind as to share your thoughts on this subject? Thanks!
It’s similar to you.