I love DuraGrid Interlocking tiles! Their quality is outstanding, and they are easy to assemble. However, please be aware of what you are purchasing. DuraGrid offers two types of tiles; Deck Tiles that are hard plastic, and Comfort Tiles that are flexible rubber. DuraGrid Outdoor Interlocking Multi-Use Deck Tile look precisely the same! I ordered 30 pieces of Beige Single Tile parcel and these Tiles before I was aware of the difference, and they did not work for my purpose. I would highly recommend the cross-pattern Comfort Tiles for use as shower flooring.
Looks at Glance DuraGrid DT48BEIG Outdoor Modular Interlocking Tiles 40 Pack Beige Features:
- DuraGrid outdoor modular deck and patio flooring tiles designed at withstanding extensive UV exposure. Also, it has high foot traffic. Every piece among 40 tiles, is anti-microbial to fight mold, mildew, and bacteria
- Outdoor Modular DT48BEIG deck tiles perfect accessory to any outdoor area. Front entry, mudroom, patio. Its use around hot tubs and saunas for added comfort and safety
- Simple setup, no toxic fumes. Tiles "snap" together to create any size, perfect for covering slippery concrete or wood surfaces. No tools or glue required. Resists most common chemicals
- DT48BEIG offers you a Non-slip and slip-resistant feature. DuraGrid is excellent for many applications such as around the pool or to cover unsightly concrete or worn decks
- Easy to clean, low maintenance flooring. DuraGrid tiles can be sprayed down with a hose without hassle or worry. Its self-draining feature eliminates water problem areas.
- Easy to clean 32 pounds deck tiles, by hose it off
- Extreme durability-10 years warranty
- Made in the USA
Top Reviews of DuraGrid 12 x 0.1 x 12 inches Interlocking Deck Tiles:
Great Flooring System: We had foam mats down, but in our basement, they would pull moisture through the concrete. I bought these, and they work great to keep feet and clothes off the pavement. Was a little expensive for the size but I like them. They are pretty hard plastic so if you are looking for something soft, this isn't it, but our floor stays dry as air can pass through it, so it has been a great addition to our basement. I need to buy a few more sets to cover a more significant area, and we will set!
Perfect Shipping: Half of my order arrived yesterday & my friend put it together literally in a snap!!! The pieces SNAP together & a 9’ x 10’ patio 1/2 was done in under 10 minutes.
I wanted to cover the unsightly cement. DuraGrid 12 x 0.1 x 12 inches Interlocking dura-grip snap lock panels work fantastic!!! I can tell already that the flooring is going to do precisely as I intended-fabulous!!! This is excellent outdoor quality patio tiles for family job. Looks fabulous!!!
Bare Feet Outdoor Carpet: The DuraGrid Modular Multi-use tiles seem to be quite sturdy, and the clips seem durable. We haven't used them, yet RV scenario intended, but guess they will serve the purpose of minimizing rain and mud issues. We want to put a poly for outdooring carpet over the top of these tiles. We have used DuraGrid Deck Interlocking Tiles for indoor/outdoor rug – it back up our canopy for several years. Not a good option, as it holds wet and get mildew and has to replace about every other year. I saw this item and ordered it. It was easy to lay under the canopy, and furniture sits nicely on it. The rain drains, meaning we can sit outside right after a storm. It was easy to put together as it came in a four-square. It was easy to disconnect the squares to lay in a straight line.
Instructions for Assembly: To assemble, line up the clips and tap with a mallet or hammer to snap the clip and lock the tiles together. Lift on a row of tiles to unsnap the clips. Both processes are fast and easy with these methods. There are no instructions in the box. In our opinion, an oversight on the part of the manufacturer.
All in all, we expect that this will provide a satisfactory temp floor with many possible applications, especially in wet situations. This product retains traction when wet, but is a little bit hard on bare feet. The tiles are effortless to install, snapping together or apart with ease. However, they do have a specific direction/orientation that they're intended to maintain so be careful.
Tough to Cut: Works great for boat cockpit, very sturdy, looks great. If it needs to sizes to space, it's a challenge to cut. We used a jigsaw which worked not so much by cutting but the friction kind of melted the material.
Life Savers: They are lifesavers for older people. I find them super secure underfoot and never slippery when soap gets on. For the balcony I bought a plastic reversible outdoor carpet to put on top of these tiles to soften the hardness, and they are pretty hard under food by Adding visual beauty. These tiles and the carpet transformed the ugly apt balcony into a spa-like area. It is money worth spending IMO.
Finally To Say: DuraGrid Outdoor Interlocking Multi-Use Deck Tile tiles are rugged, non-slip, water-proof, and look great on a patio or any place that has a good flat surface. You will want a rubber mallet to put them together and make sure all the tiles are facing the same direction. Breaking them apart requires a little force and knowing how to snap them, but once get the hang of it, it went simple to install. We used two different colors to create a checkered cooling effect.
We're using them for a covered hot tub patio, and I couldn't be happier — needed additional Modular deck for chores like hosing & cleaning items stored in the garage, etc. Didn't want the expense of building an above-ground wooden deck; so went with this. Put it directly on the ground. It works very well because water drains into the soil, thus no standing water. Putting a couple of bags of sand underneath it helps level it. I feel these things are solid enough to last a very long time. I want to repurchase DuraGrid.
- Click INTERBUILD REAL WOOD above to see our matching BALCONY & GARDEN FURNITURE and HARDWAX OIL! Made of plantation grown acacia hardwood having inherent oils similar to teak, giving it many, many years of weather resisting properties even if not oiled. Factory oiled in a Golden Teak finish with our own eco-friendly and food safe ZERO % VOC Hardwax oil.this deck tiles can be used as shower mat or door mat like the third picture shows.
- Unique filigree design and proven construction with 20 slats per tile and with click / interlocking function. Can be easily disassembled and clicked back again. The height is just 5/8' so fits easy under any terrace door. To get that cozy and warm feeling outdoors, our tiles are a must on every balcony, terrace, pool deck or patio. More than 10.000.000 pcs sold! The furniture shown on pictures here with our tiles are our own unique designs as well and should be available on this site too.
- Warranty: We uniquely provide a 5 year warranty on our tiles, also on the plastic nets, which are made of PPCO2, the same material used for bumpers for cars , among other things.
- Maintenance: The tiles comes factory pre oiled and can be used immediately outdoors. Should you leave them outdoors over winter, we suggest you clean them before snowfall, let them dry in sunshine and then give them a coat of a good wood oil. Same in the spring, cleaning and oiling will make them look like new and you can enjoy them with that fresh look for many years to come. Should water smudge on the surface rather than staying on top as droplets, oil the tiles again.
- The Story: We long ago were producing mega quantities of a bathroom shelf in Acacia for XXXX and got a lot of short wood pieces as waste. We then thought of using that waste for a deck tile and this design was born. It took not long until we did not have enough waste and new material had to be used for the production. XXXX bought them from us at the time under the name SKOGHALL deck tiles. We delivered them to XXXX all over the World and should you have those, these tiles will click together.
- Wide applicability: These wood flooring tiles are great for house renovation and patio design. You can pave these tiles on any hard surface like cement, wood floor or even on the carpet. Due to its good quality and durability, they can be applied to both indoors and outdoors, like the deck, poolside, balcony, gazebo, greenhouse, bathroom, etc.
- Interlocking design: These wooden floor tiles have interlocking snaps at the bottom for easy installation and better ventilation. The edge of the floor can be spliced freely with buckle and groove to be a continuous piece.
- Anti-slip & better ventilation: The board and the plastic base are fixed by nails and the surface of the tiles has anti-skid lines to avoid sliding. Also, the bottom plastic base rises up the wood and allows for adequate drainage and ventilation.
- Low maintenance required: This high-quality wood flooring tiles are built to last for years without much care and maintenance. Floor decking makes it easy to refresh your terrace or balcony.
- Easy to use: You just snap them together and place them wherever you want, or detach the tiles for cleaning and storing. The tiles can be cut if you need to fit it around a corner or a pole.
- DIY - The easy snap and lock design can be installed quickly without adhesive. Save time and money with our easy to clean self-draining system.
- This interlocking plastic wood deck tile is made of high quality, non-toxic plastic/wood composite material so it is wear-resistant and ultra durable.
- These deck pavers come in natural wood tones to create a space that is safe and beautiful.
- Use: Outdoor patio, deck, around pools, in outdoor showers and as partial flooring in bathrooms, and closets, home party areas, pet floors, etc.
- Maintenance is a breeze because these tiles are weather resistant; no special care is needed. If a tile is ever damaged, you can easily replace it without affecting the overall appearance.
- Upgrade your space- these interlocking floor tiles feature a stylish pattern and are a simple, cost-effective way to create or enhance an indoor or outdoor space. They are perfect for the patio, deck, walkways, gazebo, garage, or on any hard surface.
- Durable- made from strong polypropylene plastic, each tile is durable for long lasting use.
- Effective water drainage- the tiles have a Height of 0.5” and feature an openwork pattern design which allows for ventilation and excess water, or rain (under normal weather conditions) to drain effectively.
- Effortless installation- these tiles require no tools or special hardware to install- simply just snap the tiles together on any hard, level surface! the tiles also easily disassemble for cleaning.
- Product details- assembled dimensions: 34.5 (length) x 23 (width) x 0.5 (Height). single tile dimensions: 11.5 inches (length) x 11.5 inches (width) x 0.5 inches (Height). material: polypropylene
- SUPER EASY TO CLEANLY BREAK TO SIZE. No need for any additional cutting or trimming, saving you time and energy.
- EXTREME WEIGHT CAPACITY. Will hold 16,000 pounds of pressure without fail.
- LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! We stand behind all of our products. If you’re not 100% COMPLETELY SATISFIED, just send us an email, and we promise to make it right!
- PERFECT FOR VIRTUALLY ANY JOB. These make leveling doors, windows, plumbing fixtures, cabinets, playhouses, sheds, deck & mailbox posts a breeze.
- 100% WEATHER & INSECT PROOF. Will not rot, swell, warp or give way even in tough outdoor conditions.