I love DuraGrid Interlocking tiles! Their quality is outstanding, and they are easy to assemble. However, please be aware of what you are purchasing. DuraGrid offers two types of tiles; Deck Tiles that are hard plastic, and Comfort Tiles that are flexible rubber. DuraGrid Outdoor Interlocking Multi-Use Deck Tile look precisely the same! I ordered 30 pieces of Beige Single Tile parcel and these Tiles before I was aware of the difference, and they did not work for my purpose. I would highly recommend the cross-pattern Comfort Tiles for use as shower flooring.
Looks at Glance DuraGrid DT48BEIG Outdoor Modular Interlocking Tiles 40 Pack Beige Features:
- DuraGrid outdoor modular deck and patio flooring tiles designed at withstanding extensive UV exposure. Also, it has high foot traffic. Every piece among 40 tiles, is anti-microbial to fight mold, mildew, and bacteria
- Outdoor Modular DT48BEIG deck tiles perfect accessory to any outdoor area. Front entry, mudroom, patio. Its use around hot tubs and saunas for added comfort and safety
- Simple setup, no toxic fumes. Tiles "snap" together to create any size, perfect for covering slippery concrete or wood surfaces. No tools or glue required. Resists most common chemicals
- DT48BEIG offers you a Non-slip and slip-resistant feature. DuraGrid is excellent for many applications such as around the pool or to cover unsightly concrete or worn decks
- Easy to clean, low maintenance flooring. DuraGrid tiles can be sprayed down with a hose without hassle or worry. Its self-draining feature eliminates water problem areas.
- Easy to clean 32 pounds deck tiles, by hose it off
- Extreme durability-10 years warranty
- Made in the USA
Top Reviews of DuraGrid 12 x 0.1 x 12 inches Interlocking Deck Tiles:
Great Flooring System: We had foam mats down, but in our basement, they would pull moisture through the concrete. I bought these, and they work great to keep feet and clothes off the pavement. Was a little expensive for the size but I like them. They are pretty hard plastic so if you are looking for something soft, this isn't it, but our floor stays dry as air can pass through it, so it has been a great addition to our basement. I need to buy a few more sets to cover a more significant area, and we will set!
Perfect Shipping: Half of my order arrived yesterday & my friend put it together literally in a snap!!! The pieces SNAP together & a 9’ x 10’ patio 1/2 was done in under 10 minutes.
I wanted to cover the unsightly cement. DuraGrid 12 x 0.1 x 12 inches Interlocking dura-grip snap lock panels work fantastic!!! I can tell already that the flooring is going to do precisely as I intended-fabulous!!! This is excellent outdoor quality patio tiles for family job. Looks fabulous!!!
Bare Feet Outdoor Carpet: The DuraGrid Modular Multi-use tiles seem to be quite sturdy, and the clips seem durable. We haven't used them, yet RV scenario intended, but guess they will serve the purpose of minimizing rain and mud issues. We want to put a poly for outdooring carpet over the top of these tiles. We have used DuraGrid Deck Interlocking Tiles for indoor/outdoor rug – it back up our canopy for several years. Not a good option, as it holds wet and get mildew and has to replace about every other year. I saw this item and ordered it. It was easy to lay under the canopy, and furniture sits nicely on it. The rain drains, meaning we can sit outside right after a storm. It was easy to put together as it came in a four-square. It was easy to disconnect the squares to lay in a straight line.
Instructions for Assembly: To assemble, line up the clips and tap with a mallet or hammer to snap the clip and lock the tiles together. Lift on a row of tiles to unsnap the clips. Both processes are fast and easy with these methods. There are no instructions in the box. In our opinion, an oversight on the part of the manufacturer.
All in all, we expect that this will provide a satisfactory temp floor with many possible applications, especially in wet situations. This product retains traction when wet, but is a little bit hard on bare feet. The tiles are effortless to install, snapping together or apart with ease. However, they do have a specific direction/orientation that they're intended to maintain so be careful.
Tough to Cut: Works great for boat cockpit, very sturdy, looks great. If it needs to sizes to space, it's a challenge to cut. We used a jigsaw which worked not so much by cutting but the friction kind of melted the material.
Life Savers: They are lifesavers for older people. I find them super secure underfoot and never slippery when soap gets on. For the balcony I bought a plastic reversible outdoor carpet to put on top of these tiles to soften the hardness, and they are pretty hard under food by Adding visual beauty. These tiles and the carpet transformed the ugly apt balcony into a spa-like area. It is money worth spending IMO.
Finally To Say: DuraGrid Outdoor Interlocking Multi-Use Deck Tile tiles are rugged, non-slip, water-proof, and look great on a patio or any place that has a good flat surface. You will want a rubber mallet to put them together and make sure all the tiles are facing the same direction. Breaking them apart requires a little force and knowing how to snap them, but once get the hang of it, it went simple to install. We used two different colors to create a checkered cooling effect.
We're using them for a covered hot tub patio, and I couldn't be happier — needed additional Modular deck for chores like hosing & cleaning items stored in the garage, etc. Didn't want the expense of building an above-ground wooden deck; so went with this. Put it directly on the ground. It works very well because water drains into the soil, thus no standing water. Putting a couple of bags of sand underneath it helps level it. I feel these things are solid enough to last a very long time. I want to repurchase DuraGrid.
- COMPREHENSIVE USAGE It is easier to refresh your patio, covered patio, deck, fire pit, outdoor kitchen, poolside, lanai, gazebo, etc. Slip resistant design. Matching End Trim & Corner Trim, Please search.
- PERFECT MATERIAL All of our products feature unique technology, protects the materials from rotting, fading, staining, scratching and various other issues associated with traditional wood decking. The tiles are exceptionally durable and wonâ€t warp, crack, split or bend.
- UPGRADED INSTALLATION You can place deck tiles on any hard surface like cement, wood floor or on the carpet. Thanks to their four- way interlocking abilities, you can put the tiles in any orientation you like. You may start on the tiles at the ends of the deck and then work your way inside.
- Once youâ€ve connected all the deck tiles, you can install trim to give your deck a more finished look. The tile can be cropped into various shape and size to fit it around a corner or a pole.
- Maintenance: The tiles comes factory pre oiled and can be used immediately outdoors. Should you leave them outdoors over winter, we suggest you clean them before snowfall, let them dry in sunshine and then give them a coat of a good wood oil.
- Slip Resistant and Open Design - The grooves on the top surface of these outdoor patio tiles between each slat increase friction and help keep you from slipping when the tiles are wet. The underside of the outdoor tiles for patio have an open grid design that allows water to drain and for airflow to protect against damage.
- Weather Resistant and Durable Quality Material - The high quality plastic material is weather resistant and is a better alternative to wood deck tile versions that do not hold up against the weather as well. These patio deck tiles can be used indoors or outdoors and are exceptionally lightweight, durable and will not warp, rot, crack, stain, scratch, split or bend.
- Easy Interlocking Installation - The deck tiles interlocking outdoor design enables you to assemble or disassemble quickly and easily. No tools needed to install! The tile can be cut if needed to fit in tight areas. This is a very affordable and quick method to cover up old cracked concrete and any patio flooring.
- All Purpose Use - Since these patio tiles are waterproof and slip resistant, they are ideal for your deck, garden, patio, balcony, lawn, backyard, poolside, roof top deck, pathway, gazebo, outdoor kitchen, fire pit area, covered patio, playground flooring outdoor, outdoor shower or bathroom. These interlocking deck tiles can be used anyplace where you need a safe and stable ground to walk on, even as outdoor flooring over grass. This deck flooring can be installed on top of concrete, wood or any other solid surface.
- Maintenance-Free - This outdoor flooring for patio is weather resistant and is easy to clean. It is built to last for many years and to be very low-maintenance.
- 【COMPREHENSIVE USAGE】PANDAHOME offers quality composite products to enhance your living experience. Genuine wood-plastic composite finish, greater for indoor & outdoor application than natural wood. It is easier to refresh your patio, covered patio, deck, fire pit, outdoor kitchen, poolside, lanai, gazebo, etc. Slip resistant design. Matching End Trim & Corner Trim, Please search B08G2C11D8.
- 【PREMIUM MATERIAL】All of our products feature unique technology, protects the materials from rotting, fading, staining, scratching and various other issues associated with traditional wood decking. The tiles are exceptionally durable and won’t warp, crack, split or bend. You won’t have to worry about drainage issues either, as the grid attached to the bottom of the tiles allows water to drain properly.
- 【DIY FRIENDLY】Our decking tiles are a great choice if you’re interested in tackling a day project on your own instead of paying a professional to build a deck over several days. All new click-in-place decking option that is amazing for both beginners and experienced DIYers. The tiles feature an interlocking base that allows you to simply snap them together.
- 【UPGRADED INSTALLATION】You can place deck tiles on any hard surface like concrete, wood floor or on the carpet. Thanks to their four-way interlocking abilities, you can put the tiles in any orientation you like. You may start on the tiles at the ends of the deck and then work your way inside. Once you’ve connected all the deck tiles, you can install trim to give your deck a more finished look. The tile can be cropped into various shape and size to fit it around a corner or a pole.
- 【MAINTENANCE-FREE】The decking tiles are waterproof, rigid and very stable product for outdoors. It would be in perfect condition despite heavy foot traffic from people or pets without wood-oil care.
- Dispatched from the UK. The durable material is a splinter free surface, ridged for grip under foot and gives the appearance and strength of real hardwood, but is eco-friendly
- These high-quality tiles have a quick connect interlocking system on all 4 sides which offers very quick and easy installation.
- These tiles are water resistant, totally maintenance free and easy to wipe clean.
- Composite decking tiles are very low maintenance and are designed to last. Edging Tiles available separately.
- Pack of 10 - Edging Tiles available separately. Available in three colours Black, Light Grey & Brown
- Maintenance Free- This synthetic wood deck tile does not fade, crack, swell, or discolor ove time. Once properly set down, there's no maintenance needed.
- Save a Tree- Unlike wood decking like teak tiles, acacia flooring, cedar decking boards, or bamboo floor tiles, this plastic decking is 100% eco-friendly and will outlast any wood product.
- Matte Wood Texture- A smooth, matte HD wood texture is part of each synthetic wood planks. This award winning finish is both premium in quality and in looks.
- Easy Cut to Size- Cut each deck tile with a rotary saw or a hacksaw to get the perfect fit for your bathroom, balcony or backyard space.
- Consistent Color & Texture- With CR Home's strict QC, whether ordering 1 plastic decking or in quantity, you will receive CR Home's snap tile flooring to archive a cohesive look.