DriTac 32Fl Oz. Professional Wood Floor Repair Adhesive
DriTac 32Fl Oz. Professional Wood Floor Repair Adhesive works as advertised. Thought I'd need one bottle and ended up using 5. Expensive fix, but resolved the void in the floor. Syringe broke so had to buy another one. Also the containers are small. You need approx one bottle for one wrong spot so get extras
- Manufacture By: DriTac Flooring Products
- Adhesive Name: DriTac Professional Wood Floor Repair Adhesive
- Specification: Wood Flooring Adhesive
- Price Range: Under 10
- Dimension: 5*3*9 Inches
- Weight: 2.5 Pounds
- Model No: CECOMINOD081282
- Average Customer Review Rating: 4.5 out of 5.0
Best Tile adhesive brings DriTac 32oz Floor Adhesive:
- DriTac wood floor adhesive has developed by a repair system to correct the hollow spots and popping conditions for engineered wood flooring installations when other adhesives fail to get the job done.
- Studies and experience show that a significant cause of these problems for engineered wood floor installations is adhesive voids between the flooring and the subfloor.
Notes: NOT USE DriTac RS-1 engineered wood floor over sealed concrete. For repairs over concrete, use DriTac SW-1 Solid Wood & Bamboo Floor Repair Kit. DriTac Adhesive Refill - 32oz
Why You Buy DriTac 32oz Adhesive?
Two things keep it from my five-star rating:
1) Sticky using injector...must be continuously cleaned after a few uses regardless of the speed you have in its application
2) once the wood floor glue container is open, there is very little shelf life for unused product...better use it all within a couple of weeks, or the remaining product goes wrong. Otherwise, DriTac 32oz adhesive product is the best.
if not the only DIY one, to fill empty spots under engineered wood floors. Solves popping, fix a floor by squeaking and generally just about all issues.
Our floors installed two years ago. About one year after installation they started to pop when you walked on them. Over the past years it just kept getting worse. The adhesive tiles was extremely embarrassing when company came over. The floors looked fabulous, don't walk on them. The original installer of the floors never returned my calls. In desperation I searched the internet and found information about DriTac. I decided to give it a try. After using DriTac 32oz bottle, the floors no longer pop. This product is fabulous, and it was easy to install. It eventually took 2 gallons of DriTac glue to complete the repair and was worth every penny. I highly recommend DriTac 32 Fl Oz. Professional Wood Floor Repair Adhesive.