DriTac 32Fl Oz. Professional Wood Floor Adhesive works as advertised. Thought I'd need one bottle and ended up using 5. Expensive fix, but resolved the void in the floor. Syringe broke so had to buy another one. Also the containers are small. You need approx one bottle for one wrong spot so get extras
- Manufacture By: DriTac Flooring Products
- Adhesive Name: DriTac Professional Wood Floor Repair Adhesive
- Specification: Wood Flooring Adhesive
- Price Range: Under 10
- Dimension: 5*3*9 Inches
- Weight: 2.5 Pounds
- Model No: CECOMINOD081282
- Average Customer Review Rating: 4.5 out of 5.0
- The 1/8" pre-drilled tip allows for use in narrow grout line applications or wider
- Item Weight: 0.5 lb
- Country of Origin: United States
- Brand name: Henry, W.W. Co.
- Item Dimensions: 2.0"L x 2.0"W x 7.5"H
- Strong, versatile and durable construction adhesive that bonds virtually everything
- Best for building and home improvement projects, both indoors and out
- Fast grab; Holds in 30 seconds
- All weather; Indoor and outdoor use
- VOC compliant; Low odor; 100% adhesive; No solvents or water
- ❤ Size & Thicker: One package contains 20 floor tiles covering. Each peel and stick tiles for floor measures 12 x 12 inches, which can cover 20 square feet. The thickness of the upgraded sticky vinyl floor tile is 1.5 mm. This thicker floor Tiles sticker is more textured and hard, which edges will not roll up.
- ❤ Self Adhesive & Removable: Our floor peel and stick tile comes with its own adhesive backing, which makes it an easy installation. You can quickly stick it firmly on a dry clean surface with no grout or special tools needed. Sticky floor tiles won’t damage your surface when removed. That means the adhesive backing will not stay on the surface.
- ❤ Multi-scene Use: Tiles floor decal can be used for any smooth and flat surface, such as bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen, corridor, furniture, countertop, floor decor, home decoration, etc. Vinyl tile stickers that peel and stick to apply will give your house a unique and modern look.
- ❤ Multifunctional : The temporary peel and stick tiles for floor is made of Vinyl, which makes it waterproof high temperature resistant, scratch resistant and oil resistant. You can DIY cut floor patches to fit your floor. The surface of peel and stick vinyl tile flooring is a textured low lustre finish. Our Floor Stencils are Variety of styles and cost-effective. You are free to decorate your furniture according to your preference.
- ❤ WESTICK WALLPAPER: If you're not completely satisfied with our peel and stick floor tiles, we can provide a refund service for you within 41 days. What’s more, you can buy enough pieces at a time to make sure they come from the same batch to avoid color difference. And please place the peel and stick backsplash tiles on a clean dry object or smooth surface.
- Latex-based pressure sensitive adhesive for interior floor tile
- Allows easy repositioning after initial placement
- Transparent; leaves no dark residue
- For bonding asbestos, linoleum tiles, foam or sponge-backed carpet tiles to all types of flooring surfaces
- Covers 250 square feet per gallon
Best Tile adhesive brings DriTac 32oz Floor Adhesive:
- DriTac wood floor adhesive has developed by a repair system to correct the hollow spots and popping conditions for engineered wood flooring installations when other adhesives fail to get the job done.
- Studies and experience show that a significant cause of these problems for engineered wood floor installations is adhesive voids between the flooring and the subfloor.
Notes: NOT USE DriTac RS-1 engineered wood floor over sealed concrete. For repairs over concrete, use DriTac SW-1 Solid Wood & Bamboo Floor Repair Kit. DriTac Adhesive Refill - 32oz
Why You Buy DriTac 32oz Adhesive?
Two things keep it from my five-star rating:
1) Sticky using injector...must be continuously cleaned after a few uses regardless of the speed you have in its application
2) once the wood floor glue container is open, there is very little shelf life for unused product...better use it all within a couple of weeks, or the remaining product goes wrong. Otherwise, DriTac 32oz adhesive product is the best.
if not the only DIY one, to fill empty spots under engineered wood floors. Solves popping, fix a floor by squeaking and generally just about all issues.
Our floors installed two years ago. About one year after installation they started to pop when you walked on them. Over the past years it just kept getting worse. The adhesive tiles was extremely embarrassing when company came over. The floors looked fabulous, don't walk on them. The original installer of the floors never returned my calls. In desperation I searched the internet and found information about DriTac. I decided to give it a try. After using DriTac 32oz bottle, the floors no longer pop. This product is fabulous, and it was easy to install. It eventually took 2 gallons of DriTac glue to complete the repair and was worth every penny. I highly recommend DriTac 32Fl Oz. Professional Wood Floor Adhesive.