DriTac 32Fl Oz. Professional Wood Floor Adhesive works as advertised. Thought I'd need one bottle and ended up using 5. Expensive fix, but resolved the void in the floor. Syringe broke so had to buy another one. Also the containers are small. You need approx one bottle for one wrong spot so get extras
- Manufacture By: DriTac Flooring Products
- Adhesive Name: DriTac Professional Wood Floor Repair Adhesive
- Specification: Wood Flooring Adhesive
- Price Range: Under 10
- Dimension: 5*3*9 Inches
- Weight: 2.5 Pounds
- Model No: CECOMINOD081282
- Average Customer Review Rating: 4.5 out of 5.0
- Quick & Simple Upgrade To Your Flooring: Looking to give your bathroom floor or living room a modern face lift but can't find anyone to install new flooring? Our 12" x 12" Peel and Stick tiles are designed so anyone can install them. Instead of the inconvenience of uprooting your tiles, opt for this easy DIY alternative and get the whole family involved!
- Scratch-Resistant Flooring that Outlasts the Rest: Our floor tiles are made with CoreBond that binds our multi-layer system for lasting wear minus the tear. Our peel and stick tiles are also topped with a 12mm protective coating, twice as much as other adhesive tiles that only have a 4-6mm coating. Its abrasion and scratch-resistant surface is also finished with urethane and ceramic beads for ultimate durability.
- Authentic Quality & Texture: Choose from a variety of beautiful designs and add a contemporary touch to any room in your house. Looking to add an elegant upgrade to your flooring? Our unique vinyl tiles will instantly transform your home into a modern oasis. Boasting the authentic look and feel of tile, achieve authentic results with our HD film printed flooring.
- Waterproof Tiles that Are Easy to Clean: Worried about accidental spills ruining your tile flooring? Our waterproof tiles feature an IXPE integrated sound reduction underlayment that does not absorb water. In layman's terms, that means you have nothing to worry about when you or the kiddos spill your drinks. Plus, our basecore tiles easily cleans, so you can have it looking like new in no time!
- Committed To DIY Luxury Flooring: We understand how intimidating it can be to remodel your flooring or kitchen backsplash. That's why our luxury peel and stick flooring allows you to upgrade your home with a complete DIY approach. And if you come across any issues with installation, don't hesitate to reach out!
- For use with engineered wood planks, parquet flooring and acrylic-impregnated planks up to 1/2 in. Thick and 5 in. Wide
- Solvent free, low VOC, environmentally friendly formulation
- High-solid formula can be cleaned with warm, soapy water when the adhesive is still wet
- Open time: up to 20 minutes, working time: up to 30 minutes, cure time: 24 to 48 hours before foot traffic and moving heavy objects
- Rated for heavy-traffic residential and commercial areas
- VOC Free & Solvent Free
- Superior Bond Strength & Excellent Shear Strength
- Non-Flammable & Can Be Used Indoor/Outdoor
- Contributes to LEED Credits
- Ideal for Installation Under Heavy Equipment
- The 1/8" pre-drilled tip allows for use in narrow grout line applications or wider
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Country of manufacture: United States
- Manufacturer: Roberts
Best Tile adhesive brings DriTac 32oz Floor Adhesive:
- DriTac wood floor adhesive has developed by a repair system to correct the hollow spots and popping conditions for engineered wood flooring installations when other adhesives fail to get the job done.
- Studies and experience show that a significant cause of these problems for engineered wood floor installations is adhesive voids between the flooring and the subfloor.
Notes: NOT USE DriTac RS-1 engineered wood floor over sealed concrete. For repairs over concrete, use DriTac SW-1 Solid Wood & Bamboo Floor Repair Kit. DriTac Adhesive Refill - 32oz
Why You Buy DriTac 32oz Adhesive?
Two things keep it from my five-star rating:
1) Sticky using injector...must be continuously cleaned after a few uses regardless of the speed you have in its application
2) once the wood floor glue container is open, there is very little shelf life for unused product...better use it all within a couple of weeks, or the remaining product goes wrong. Otherwise, DriTac 32oz adhesive product is the best.
if not the only DIY one, to fill empty spots under engineered wood floors. Solves popping, fix a floor by squeaking and generally just about all issues.
Our floors installed two years ago. About one year after installation they started to pop when you walked on them. Over the past years it just kept getting worse. The adhesive tiles was extremely embarrassing when company came over. The floors looked fabulous, don't walk on them. The original installer of the floors never returned my calls. In desperation I searched the internet and found information about DriTac. I decided to give it a try. After using DriTac 32oz bottle, the floors no longer pop. This product is fabulous, and it was easy to install. It eventually took 2 gallons of DriTac glue to complete the repair and was worth every penny. I highly recommend DriTac 32Fl Oz. Professional Wood Floor Adhesive.