DriTac 32Fl Oz. Professional Wood Floor Adhesive works as advertised. Thought I'd need one bottle and ended up using 5. Expensive fix, but resolved the void in the floor. Syringe broke so had to buy another one. Also the containers are small. You need approx one bottle for one wrong spot so get extras
- Manufacture By: DriTac Flooring Products
- Adhesive Name: DriTac Professional Wood Floor Repair Adhesive
- Specification: Wood Flooring Adhesive
- Price Range: Under 10
- Dimension: 5*3*9 Inches
- Weight: 2.5 Pounds
- Model No: CECOMINOD081282
- Average Customer Review Rating: 4.5 out of 5.0
- Tube Tip Fits Into All Grout Lines Narrow or Wide
- Audience Rating: Unrated (Not Rated)
- Hardcover Book
- O'Malley, Chris (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 288 Pages - 01/12/2015 (Publication Date) - Wiley (Publisher)
- English (Publication Language)
- Hot Melt Technology for Extra Sticking Power. Get a rug holder that will finally do its job! Our hot melt double stick carpet tape is highly adhesive compared to acrylic tapes. It offers an outstanding holding power to fix your rugs, runners, carpets, or other stuff you want to keep in its place. Because of increased tensile strength, our two sided carpet tape will be doing its sticky job for 6 months and more.
- One, Two, Three, and it’s Ready. Get annoyed by the tape all torn and gummed up on your scissors no more. 2 sided carpet tape has never been so easy to cut, handle, apply, or remove. Just cut the required length with a kitchen or knife and stick it to the surface. You can also remove the tape with one move without the need to scrape it off the floor.
- No More Glue on the Surface. Excellent adhesion doesn’t mean your stuff will all get messy. We offers a double sided tape for carpet that will keep all your mats, rags, and carpets in place while being residue-free. It means that when the time comes to change the tape, you won’t see sticky residues on the surface. In this way, our rug tape works great even on delicate surfaces like vinyl, laminate flooring, and more.
- Multi-Purpose Use you’ll Love. This floor mat tape is suitable for a wide range of applications. Because it is resistant to water and high temperatures, this carpet tape for area rugs delivers excellent adhesive qualities in any condition. You can use this carpet tape for area rugs on hardwood or as a rug stopper in the bathroom. It is also a great carpet tape for laminate floors and gym mats. Secure unfixed flooring covers with our double sided rug tape.
- Your Loved Ones are in Safety Now. Protect your toddlers, kids, senior family members from falling on the unstable surface. Our double sided tape for rugs reliably secures the mat to the surface so that it doesn’t move here and there. You and your dearest are now protected from bruises and those awkward situations when you slip and hurt your arm, back, leg, or head. This rug grip tape will ensure all your family members and guests can walk and play around in your place safely.
Best Tile adhesive brings DriTac 32oz Floor Adhesive:
- DriTac wood floor adhesive has developed by a repair system to correct the hollow spots and popping conditions for engineered wood flooring installations when other adhesives fail to get the job done.
- Studies and experience show that a significant cause of these problems for engineered wood floor installations is adhesive voids between the flooring and the subfloor.
Notes: NOT USE DriTac RS-1 engineered wood floor over sealed concrete. For repairs over concrete, use DriTac SW-1 Solid Wood & Bamboo Floor Repair Kit. DriTac Adhesive Refill - 32oz
Why You Buy DriTac 32oz Adhesive?
Two things keep it from my five-star rating:
1) Sticky using injector...must be continuously cleaned after a few uses regardless of the speed you have in its application
2) once the wood floor glue container is open, there is very little shelf life for unused product...better use it all within a couple of weeks, or the remaining product goes wrong. Otherwise, DriTac 32oz adhesive product is the best.
if not the only DIY one, to fill empty spots under engineered wood floors. Solves popping, fix a floor by squeaking and generally just about all issues.
Our floors installed two years ago. About one year after installation they started to pop when you walked on them. Over the past years it just kept getting worse. The adhesive tiles was extremely embarrassing when company came over. The floors looked fabulous, don't walk on them. The original installer of the floors never returned my calls. In desperation I searched the internet and found information about DriTac. I decided to give it a try. After using DriTac 32oz bottle, the floors no longer pop. This product is fabulous, and it was easy to install. It eventually took 2 gallons of DriTac glue to complete the repair and was worth every penny. I highly recommend DriTac 32Fl Oz. Professional Wood Floor Adhesive.