Deluxe Pet Carpet Cleaner and Shampooer | BISSELL 36Z9 Review
Over the past ten years, I've owned three carpet cleaners - one by Hoover and two by Bissell. This cleaner replaced our first Bissell, which while it did a better job (in my opinion) than the Hoover was not nearly as good as this one. The Deluxe Pet Carpet Cleaner and Shampooer | BISSELL 36Z9 Review is my best buy after ten years. After two moderate abuse and refused to do anything, so we had to quickly replace it since we have two cats and a dog, and were getting ready to move. Now that I have the introductions out of the way, let me tell you why we love about bissell lift off deep cleaner compared to our last:
1. The larger tank allows us to clean more carpet before refilling.
2.The heater seems to have gone through some marked improvements, as the water stays hot for the entire time the machine is in use. Perhaps this was a defective part on our old device, but we love the improvement nonetheless.
3. The hair basket seems to work great for us. Some still get past it, but most of it is caught - eliminating the fear of clogging a drain and having to play in the dirty water to remove the clog.
4. The brushes do a better job of agitating tight spots.
5. And finally, Bissell 36z9 the suction is stronger, doing faster work out of what was time consuming before and leaving our carpets a little drier.
Top Features Bring by BISSELL DeepClean Deluxe Carpet Cleaner and Pet Stain Formula:
- Innovative Clean shot Trigger directs the formula directly at stains for targeted stain removal
- Stain Trapper tool keeps pet messes in the self-contained instrument and out of the machine
- Pet Hair Basket makes it easy to trap and throw away pet hair and debris. Power Source - Corded
- Heatwave Technology helps maintain consistent water temperature while cleaning
- Bissell deep clean deluxe has dual Power brushes with 12 cleaning rows pull deep dirt out of carpet, Cleaning Path Width:12 Inches
- 2X concentrate comes in smaller bottles making it easier for consumers to use
- Universal Bissell Cleanview Deluxe Review: It Laboratory tested and safe to use in BISSELL, Hoover*, Dirt Devil* and Rug Doctor** full-size deep cleaning machines *Hoover and Dirt Devil are trademarks of Techtronic Industries **Rug Doctor is a trademark of Rug Doctor
- It contains no heavy metals, optical brighteners, phosphates or dyes. The formula contains biodegradable detergents.
Addition to get in Bundle Pack:
BISSELL DeepClean Deluxe Pet Carpet Cleaner and Shampooer, 36Z9 with Bissel 2X Pet Stain and Odor Full Size Machine Formula, 60 Ounces, 99K5A
- Deep Cleaning action removes tough odors, tracked in dirt, dander, and other soils
- Concentrated formula with Scotchgard protector. Dual-action that deep cleans and protects in one easy step making cleaning easier
- Sustainable design- earth-friendly method contains no heavy metals, phosphates, or dyes. Biodegradable detergents
- The carpet steamer 36Z9 is a Safer Choice product and has been evaluated by the EPA through a rigorous scientific process to designate products that are safer for families, pets, workplaces, neighborhoods, and the environment
- Designed to maximize the performance of full-size deep cleaning machines. Can be used in the leading upright deep cleaning machines including BISSELL, Hoover, and Rug Doctor
What Features Makes Your Home Improvement Smarter? A short Buying Guide Review:
Specification That Buyers Most Prefer in BISSELL Deep Clean Deluxe Pet Carpet Cleaner
Keep your carpets looking clean and new
BISSELL DeepClean Deluxe Pet Full-Size Carpet Cleaner delivers powerful cleaning results with dual-rotating power brushes that are tough enough to remove pet messes and deep-down dirt, yet gentle enough to groom your carpets.
- Heatwave Technology to help maintain the water temperature through the cleaning process
- Cleans hot Pretreated provides heavy-duty spot cleaning
- Pet Hair Collection Basket captures pet hair and debris before it reaches the dirty tank
- Stain Trapper Tool keeps big messes out of the machine by trapping messes directly in the tool
- Surround Suction for powerful suction that helps clean around baseboards and furniture
- Includes trial-size 2X Pet Stain & Odor Formula works to quickly remove the pet stains.
Performance Buyers Get in BISSEL DELUXE Cleaner and Shampooer:
- Cleans hot Pretreated: Heavy-duty spot cleaning with Cleans hot Pretreated. Spray tough stains with this pressurized spray to improve stain removal.
- Heatwave Technology: Includes Heatwave Technology to help maintain the water temperature through the cleaning process.
- Powerful Suction: Powerful Surround Suction helps clean around baseboards and furniture.
- Dual Dirt Lifter Power Brushes: Dual-rotating power brushes loosen and remove deep-down dirt while gently grooming your carpet for powerful results that keep your carpet looking newer longer
- Stain Trapper Tool: Self-contained tool keeps the pet and other messes inside the appliance and out of the machine.
- 3" Tough Stain Tool: Spray and scrub to loosen and remove tough stains with this 3" Tough Stain Tool.
- Pet Hair Collection Basket: Easy-to-empty basket helps capture pet hair and other small debris before it reaches the dirty water tank.
- 2X Pet Stain & Odor Formula with Scotch Gard Protector: Includes a trial-size 2X Pet Stain & Odor formula that is specially formulated to remove pet messes and prevent pets from recoiling in the same area. This formula also includes Scotch Gard Protector to protect your carpet from future stains.
Briefed Check Out a summary of BISSEL 36Z9 Features:
- BISSEL Steamers cleans better with less effort.
- Patented Heatwave technology provides two sources of constant heat to maximize cleaning.
- Dual Dirt Lifter power brushes. -Surround suction. Color: -Silver/ Purple. Material: -Metal.
- Material: Plastic. Number of Items Included:
- Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -45 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: -13 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -19.5 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -32 Pounds.
Best Carpet Steamers for Today’s Generation – Review:
What is Deluxe Pet: The BISSEL DeepClean Deluxe Pet Full Sized Carpet Cleaner (3629) works great.
We have older dogs who pee inside the house. We have used a Spotty with previously, and it did a great job. The Spotty does a small area (6"-8" diameter), so we have to move the Spotty around to clean up the entire pee spot. Our carpets are usually cleaner professionally twice a year. We stretched it to a year the last time, and when we priced that carpet cleaning, it was more than the DeepClean Deluxe machine. We purchased the DeepClean Deluxe machine and have been cleaning the rooms as needed and as we can. We use the BISSELL 2X Pet Stain & Odor Full Size Machine Formula, 60 ounces, 99K5A in our DeepClean machine they do as well as the professional cleaners. Having the DeepClean Deluxe adds convenience to the carpet cleaning endeavor" we can clean just one if we need or leave the remaining fluid in the DeepClean Deluxe and use it for spot cleaning. It has worked great in both whole room and spot cleaning.
Why BISSEL Carpet Steamer We Recommend as BEST Carpet Steamer? BISSEL 369Z steamer works like a dream!!! We have two dogs and a cat, so this was a rug saver. I love the handheld attachment. It works great for those messes you don’t want running through the whole machine. This machine keeps the water hot by heating it as you are using it. My favorite part is how easy it is to fill and empty. I can’t say enough about how easy the whole process of cleaning carpet and furniture is with the Bissell deep clean deluxe pet.
Is The BISSELL Cleaner and Shampooer Good for Money? I have become an expert when purchasing carpet cleaners. I have bought more filters in the last four or five years, and they work fine for the first four or five times, then parts starting coming off. Hoover carpet cleaners are not necessarily inexpensive, and I have gone through three of them. I know, you would think that I would have learned my lesson, but call it loyalty branding. I finally caved and decided to try Bissell. I have never been a fan of Bissell products in the past, based on the same problems with Hoover, but I came across the Bissell DeepClean Deluxe Pet Full Sized Carpet Cleaner. The carpet cleaner did an outstanding job in getting the mess out of the rug.
Additionally, there is a tool attachment which does pick up accidents such as this one or vomit/hairballs. I haven't used this attachment since I would much instead use the actual carpet cleaner to go deep into the rug. One other feature, for pet owners, is the red attachment, that fits into the part where water adds. The steamer picks up pet hair and other debris. I haven't used the upholstery attachment as of yet, and I have learned over time, that these attachments can be a bit tricky to use. What I also like about this carpet cleaner is how easy it is to attach the water tank, which is quite more extensive. So that the user is not always having to empty, clean out, and fill again. Just fill the container to the level of the carpet or rug that the use is cleaning, add cleaning solution, fit the water tank lid, latch both sides down, and be sure that the tank fits correctly.
The clean up of the water tank is easy, empty the dirty water, rinse, and would suggest not to use a cleaner, for a small amount of Dawn dish soap. Cleaners can damage the bladder, and it also can damage the top of the tank. I am thrilled with the carpet cleaner and hope that this is the last one I will have to purchase for a while.
A Smart Cleaning Solution for Everywhere: The machine is straightforward to put together. Three screws and five minutes. Filling the tank and emptying the tank is also easy. The engine is a bit heavy, but to me that means it is rugged and sturdy and up for the macho task of getting all that dirt out of my carpet. Be aware; steam cleaning is NOT a fast job. You have to make six passes each strip you clean and you cannot push it as fast as you do a vacuum. If you want it to work, you need to go slow and steady. Going slow dramatically reduced my drying time. The carpets never looked dirty, so they did not have a huge dramatic change in appearance like in the commercials. However, the most fantastic result (other than dumping so much greywater out) is how the carpets felt AFTER on our bare feet. It just feels clean. I am glad I bought this and that I can now set up a schedule to clean a room a month and keep the rotation going year after year which is only going to keep the dirt and allergens from building but extend the life of my carpet. I LOVE THIS MACHINE AND THIS INVESTMENT. It does a fantastic job, is easy to use, and easy to clean.
Most Buyers Looking BISSEL 36Z9 for Their Living Room: I live in an apartment, and our carpet has always been kind of gross looking, Bissell pet carpet cleaner is among cheap budget and old because it comes up in some places when we vacuum. I wouldn't say it looks incredible now or anything, but it seems a hell of a lot better! Doesn't leave the carpet soaked, I put a fan on it and expect it to scorched within the next 2-3 hours. It will be helpful for our apartment not to smell like we have two dogs and a cat!
Make Sure: I think the product does well what it claims to do: it distributes cleaning fluid onto your carpet, it has brushes that scrub the cleaning fluid into the carpet, & it sucks up the resulting liquid. The Bissell cleaning fluid seems no better or worse about cleaning urine from a carpet than other cleaners, and it leaves a slight but pleasant smell at the end. After several months of use on carpets, mattresses, steps, and couch, it has withheld the test on all the above. It just has some design flaws that irritate me. Invest in a proper extension cord, and you will need it. The short hose is a problem when cleaning stairs. It's cumbersome to carry up the stairs, so I've found it most comfortable to take the tank off then lift it. Make sure you dump the dirty water after every use. Made a mistake once after cleaning up pet urine and then stowing the machine until next use.
Most essential parts requiring cleaning are
- A bucket that contains both the water and the fluid plus the dirty water extracted from the carpet,
- The lid of that bucket
- The brushes
- A plastic cover for the brushes that contains the slit that sucks up the water in the carpet
Easy To Use – Works Like Superb! Bissell lift off pet vacuum is very easy to use and clean, which is essential when your dog has diarrhea at 3 am and you want to go back to bed. This vacuum does a great job of cleaning up everyday messes and getting Malamute fur off the carpet. We have occasionally used it on our couch too to clean up after a spilled drink. I have a rainbow vacuum so weekly, that picks up hair. However, I noticed this vacuum picks up even more! It did a great job and was easy to use. If you go over the area several times after you have wet it down, it vacuums up well, and the carpet does not stay wet for very long. I am pleased with my purchase and would recommend it to others.
I am sure you can IMAGINE the amount of pet fur and stains that need to clean up regularly. The Husky detached sheds and entire litter of dogs worth of hair by the hour. No average carpet cleaner would survive ten seconds of my house. I shopped high and low and owned many other cleaners before this one. I will never buy another steamer. My carpets are clean, and the Bissell is still alive and fully functional. The house smells great, and the dogs and I can live together in copacetic peace, joy, and harmony. After owning the Bissell Spot cleaner, I decided to get another Bissell product. I needed something that could clean all my carpets.
Deluxe Pet Carpet Cleaner and Shampooer | BISSELL 36Z9 Review in tales, Since I have a dog, I picked It was easy to put together. Also, don't expect the bottle of shampoo detergent to last. Bissell carpet cleaner takes five ounces of shampoo with every tank fill. You get a small eight-ounce with the machine. I am satisfied so far with bissell pet carpet cleaner. My carpet looks so new now. I'll update after using the attachment. A bit of practice to get the tank sealed is needed, but once I got the feel of it, worked like a charm. I wish the tank had a handle to hold while filling it. I found it heavy to hold while loading it if I was using the tub to do it. The grip when both pieces are together is good for caring. Yes, I would say, buy it!