Cal-Flor brings CalFlor Waterproof Floor Molding for Laminate transition strip feature tools. It can join floors of same or different heights functioning as a T-type- molding, reducer or end cap. The core material is made up of PVC, and the surface material is a High Wear Resistant Aluminum Oxide Laminate. For reducer installation, floors up to 1/4" (6.35mm) thick use the track and molding alone. For T-molding installation use the frame and track for stories up to 1/8" (3.175mm) thick and the casting, track and shim for floors up to 1/4" at 6.35mm thicker. To use as an end cap for hard surface to carpet use the molding, track and shim. Each UniTrim purchased comes with the frame, track, and shim.
Laminate waterproof floor Description:
- Manufacturer By: CalFlor
- Product Name: CalFlor MD 10013 3-in 1 UniTrim 2" Wide x 94" Long 3-in-1 Waterproof Floor Molding for Laminate, WPC, LVT & Vinyl, 3 Pack, Gray, 3 Piece
- Product Review Title: CalFlor 3-in 1 UniTrim Waterproof Floor Molding for Laminate
- laminate flooring Thickness Up to ¼”
- Part No: MD10013
- Item Weight: 5.4 Pounds (Shipping Weight 7.8 Pounds)
- Dimension: 94*2*0.2 Inches
- Size: 1,2,3 and 5 packs (3 Recommend)
- Style Name: UniTrim 3-in-1, Floor Thickness up to 1/4"
- Average Customer Review Rating: 3.7 out of 5.0
- Made In: USA
- Price Range For three-pack: Below 120
Includes Components: laminate wood flooring comes as Prefinished, no sanding, priming, staining or painting needed
Top Features of 3 in 1 Uni Trim Floor Molding:
- Unitrim is a waterproof laminate tile flooring transition to join floors of same or different heights with three different profiles in 1 molding strip
- Functions as a T-molding, Reducer and End Cap, for use with WPC, LVT & Vinyl
- Surface Material is a High Wear Resistant Aluminum Oxide Laminate; Core material is PVC
- Molding: 1/4" thick x 2" wide x 94" long; Track: 3/16" thick x 9/16" wide x 94" long; Shim: 1/8" thick x 9/16" wide x 94" long
- Molding, track, and shim included to install on up to 1/4" (6.35mm) thick floor
Review of CalFlor 3-in1 UniTrim Waterproof Floor Molding for Laminate:
3 in 1 Unitrim laminate is a high quality made materials for residential. Very easy to install. This molding was easy to install. During installing the CalFlor MD10011 laminate flooring, I went to install transition strip and seen MDF board get junk. After join vinyl, it found a terrible quality in CalFlor WPC. Later I looked online and found the transition strip and ordered that. Color did not match 100% at all. But 3 in 1 waterproof floor molding is straightforward to install, and I used the spacer that went from carpet to vinyl flooring. Looks very helpful and I like that it is vinyl instead of MDF, I would like to buy CalFlor Unitrim Laminate tools again. It looks like wood. It matches my waterproof vinyl floor perfectly. Quality product, shipped in protective box. The laminate flooring cost is so effective that buyers love to buying more.
Comapre with belwo products:
- 3/4 Inch (covers 3/8" gap) -Made in the USA
- Flexible trim is an easy to use replacement for molding, caulk, and more. Cover wall corner stress cracks and sloppy paint mishaps. Use it as a trim finish on crown molding, wall cabinets and floors.
- Non-toxic odorless adhesive adheres to almost any surface, including walls, doors, floors, and more. Flexible, peel and stick material adheres easily.
- Peel and stick application makes it easy to cover cracks, gaps, and damaged corners. Helps keep insects and spiders from getting into your home.
- No special tools required; once applied, trim is paintable, durable, and low-maintenance. No caulking tools or caulking gun needed. Patented design features self-centering wings to assure uniform positioning on any surface.
- MADE IN THE USA!! This item is 3/4" x 3/4" in size (.75" x .75") and at least 96" long (8 feet long)
- This material is flexible polyurethane resin with a light wood grain so you can paint or stain with a gel based stain (resembles oak wood texture)
- NOT MADE FOR SHARP "BULLNOSE" type curves with radius 5" or less. Can flex to fit as small as a 6" radius (think 12" wide circle)
- Can be installed with normal woodworking tools, comes in a light tan color
- Waterproof, can be used for interior and exterior applications - will not expand or contract over time.
- Quarter round is commonly used along walls, sliding glass windows, fireplaces, kitchen islands, cabinets and to conceal expansion spaces
- Prefinished, no sanding, priming, staining or painting needed
- Standard mdf core with decorative laminated paper surface material
- Each piece is ¾” x ¾” x 94”
- Made in USA
- Preformed flexible strip with top lip and Footed bottom
- Dry back
- Manufactured in China
- Country of Origin: United States
- Fits 3/4" thick panels. Cut a 1/16" slot. Hint: if exhisting slot is too wide, cover barb with masking tape
- Produced from tough, flexible Polyethylene that will contour to curved surfaces.
- Features a center barb and a standard face in a Semi Gloss Dove Grey. Hint: if exhisting slot is too wide, cover barb with masking tape
- Often used for countertop edging, decorative edging, and shelf guard.
- Manageable 25 ft. rolls reduce shipping costs and allow for easy storage.
- tiny rope door flexible mouldings wall trim edge size: 0.6" x 0.27" x 115" for can door wall Cabinet furniture
- 2.it's no have back glue and no have paint. it's use Need some basic operating basis of carpentry and painter, do not recommend novice to buy and use! anti-corrosion, insect proof, flame retardant, durable.It is more safe to resist acid and alkali than iron, and can be used in kindergartens longer than wood.
- 3.Because of the principle of thermal expansion and contraction, PVC products will become less flexible in winter. How can we solve this problem? The answer is: pour hot water on the mouldings that moulding will soon be soft.it's just Building materials if you no know It works the same way as a wooden line, if you don't have a carpenter's knowledge that Not recommended.
- 4.About the fasten: it's no stick.that no back glue. Recommend "liquid nail glue" use on wall or wood, and "strong adhesive" ,"glass glue" use on glass or mirror
- 5.About the paint: May be painted using an oil-based paint and Latex paint. that these "Water based paints", "chalk paints", "|auto paints", "stoving paints", or "spray lacquers" are need First brush the primer (recommend killz brand primer)
- Durable aluminum withstands high foot traffic areas in the home
- For use in doorways, room entry ways or other locations where two uneven flooring surfaces meet
- Screw nails fit firmly in pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- PLEASE NOTE: SHIPS UNFINISHED IN A LIGHT TAN COLOR - OAK GRAIN TEXTURE IS ONLY ON SURFACE OF MATERIAL
- Will flex down to about a 30" radius (not intended for sharp curves)
- This is an IN STOCK item (usually ships within 24 to 48 hours)
- Made from Flexible polyurethane resin (this is not wood)
- Can be painted or stained using a GEL based stain
Good Sides: It should work fine as long as they are both the same height. I used mine on vinyl plank flooring to tile, and it worked great.
Drawbacks: I'm a remodeling beginner. But I think this tap down thing is for carpet. It is a metal transition with sharp poky teeth that grab the carpet from the backside and fold over the robust backing.
In verdict to say, I highly recommend you to order CalFlor Waterproof Floor Molding for Laminate 3 pack which comes under 125 range. 3 in 1 unitrim suitable for money tools that give you high satisfaction for lifetime. By comparing with similar tools, it's like by many users – especially whereas a user myself who recommend to you. I give 4.5 rate – about my experience level – hope it makes your life happier.