- Manufacture By: Homelegend
- Brazilian Cherry 7 mm Thick x 7-11/16 inches. Wide x 50-5/8 inches. Length Laminate Flooring (24.33 sq. ft./case)
- Color: Brown
Features of Brazilian Cherry 7 mm Thick Laminate Flooring
Waterproof: Gray laminate flooring are water-resistant, you can wipe up spills. However, I wouldn't say waterproof. If you allow water to sit on them for an extended time they will warp.
Clean Lines: Cherry wood laminate flooring beautified my house with Homelegend cherry laminate flooring. I put it in the hallway and now real wood flooring looks great and keeps clean, easy to clean.
Perfect For Residential: I love my floors. Between heavy traffic and a pit bull running through the house. They are quite durable — no damage after 23 months. However, laminate tile flooring do have a complaint about cleaning. It's hard to get that "New" out of the box shine back. I've learned a couple tricks in cleaning. 1. Buy a steam mop. 2. Add a couple of caps fills with rubbing alcohol into the water for the steamer. 3. Add a couple capfuls of baby oil, and you've got your continued "New" out of the box shine.
Recommended Brazilian Cherry 7 mm Thick Laminate Flooring: Yes it looks like my project. Hope it fulfills your dream too. At a cheap price rate, you won’t find better than Brazilian Cherry Laminate!
- Dansford, Mark (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 68 Pages - 06/23/2016 (Publication Date) - CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (Publisher)
- This luxury vinyl flooring is waterproof and features the look and feel of wood with scratch & wear protection
- Tight fitting click lock edges included on each plank for a quick and easy floating floor installation
- Thick and durable, these 4.2mm floors with Stone Plastic Composite core provide enhanced performance and longevity.
- Pre-attached 1.0mm foam underpad provides warmth and comfort underfoot
- Warranty - 5 year residential
- Cut where you work - save time walking to and from your saw
- One shear blade outlasts over 20 saw blades
- Dust free/ quiet operation/ no electricity - Cut anytime day or night
- Built-in ruler and movable fence for 45° (up to 9 in. Wide) and 90° cuts
- For use with engineered wood and laminate flooring
- Provides cushion over concrete and wood subfloors
- 360-Feet square roll.The IIC and STC tests measure sound transference from an upper level room to a lower level room. The IIC measures sound such as moving furniture and walking, while the STC measures sound such as voices and television.
- Sound Transmission Lost Test (STC) rating of 66
- Impact Sound Transmission Test (IIC) rating of 67
- Easy do-it-yourself installation – just peel ‘n’ stick
- Look and feel of natural wood grain
- 10 floor planks per box - 15 square feet
- 6 inches x 36 inches - 1. 2mm thick
- Easy maintenance; limited 1 year