Engineered hardwood develops user’s lifestyle in the 21st century. Different shaped and featured engineered hardwood flooring modules come for room beauty. According to the category, BOSTITCH brand at the top. They offer BOSTITCH - Best Engineered Flooring Stapler Review is best among market flooring service. Adjustable knobs allow for tool-free adjustment 5/16 - 7/16 inches for solid hardwood and 1/2 - 5/8 inches for engineered wood and engineered bamboo. Why need a stapler for flooring? It works light and fit on engineered hardwood tools shaping. Over-molded rubber grip for comfort and maneuverability with Easy sight tongue engagement, so you hit the pocket every time. Price range is range able, so it can grab for all level of users. Try now to make your life standard at higher levels.
Why you use BOSTITCH EHF1838K Flooring Stapler
EHF1838K18-Gauge Flooring Stapler at a Glance:
For use with solid or engineered hardwood and bamboo flooring, the Bostitch EHF1838K 18-Gauge Engineered Hardwood Flooring Stapler features tool-free, adjustable knobs to match the size of your wood flooring material. Non-marring tips prevent accidental damage, and easy-sight tongue engagement helps you hit the pocket with every staple. And because it designed for comfort, the Bostitch EHF1838K lets you work all day with minimum fatigue.
- Designed for use with solid or engineered hardwood and bamboo flooring
- Easy-sight tongue engagement for correct installation
- No-mar tips prevent floor scratches or damage
- Adjusts between 5/16 inch and 7/16 inch for solid oak, or between 1/2 inch and 5/8 inch for engineered wood and bamboo applications
- Includes carrying case, no-mar tips, staples, and installation block
- Seven-year limited warranty
- Manufacturer Name: Bostitch
- Part No: EHF1838K
- Product Dimension: 6.3*1.5*2.3 Inches
- Product Weight: 6.4 Ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.75 Pounds
- Material: Wood
- Power Source: Air-Powered
- Batteries: 1 Lithium-ion Battery
- Color: Black
- Included Components: Case
- Warranty: 7 Years
- Average Customer Rating: 4.1 out of 5.0
- Price Range: Under 200
Manufacturer Review and Features:
Bostitch 18-Gauge Engineered Hardwood Flooring Stapler, carrying case, two additional no-mar tips, 1,000 staples, and installation block.
Easy-Sight Tongue Guide, No-Mar Cap, and Oil-Free Operation:
The Bostitch EHF1838K makes it easy for you to install engineered hardwood and bamboo flooring correctly. An easy-sight tongue guide helps you accurately drive staples into the pocket--every time. Additionally, a non-marring cap ensures you won't scratch or mark your flooring material, and oil-free operation means you won't damage or stain your floor with accidental oil spills.
Designed for Comfort and Safety
At an easy-to-handle 3-1/2 pounds, the Bostitch EHF1838K can used for long periods with minimum operator fatigue. The over-molded rubber grip offers increased comfort for all-day projects, and the quiet rear exhaust prevents blowback in your face. Additionally, a swivel air fitting keeps the stapler right where you want it, so you can move freely without getting tangled in the compressor hose.
Easily Adjusts to Your Flooring Size
Designed to work with almost any flooring size, the Bostitch EHF1838K features adjustable knobs for fastening flooring of varying thicknesses. Adjust between 5/16 inch and 7/16 inch for solid hardwood, or between 1/2 inch and 5/8 inch for engineered wood and bamboo applications.
Engineered Flooring Tool Specifications
The Bostitch EHF1838K takes 18-gauge, 1-inch to 1-1/2-inch staples. A magazine capacity of 100 staples keeps you in operation for more extended periods--and reloading is fast and easy. A real workhorse, this stapler has a driving power of 160 inches/pounds between 70 and 120 PSI.
Adjustable knobs allow for tool-free adjustment 5/16 - 7/16 inches for solid hardwood and 1/2 - 5/8 inches for engineered wood and engineered bamboo.
- Over-molded rubber grip for comfort and maneuverability
- Muffled rear exhaust to direct air line away from the work space
- Non-Marring trip tips so you don't accidentally damage the flooring
- Secure sight tongue engagement, so you hit the pocket every time
- Working with thin flooring is very aggravating in general. This stapler may be the best of the best for the task, but it still needs some development
Recommend the users:
- To slide the stapler across the tongue, rather than lift off and put back on.
- To use two hands, one to pull the trigger, the other to push the plate tight to the flooring.
- To use a high PSI compressor where you can set it to recover well above your stapling pressure.
- Using a grinder to grind off the staples that don't go in correctly.
- I recommend you glue/tape the trigger lockout so you can't lock the trigger out inadvertently.
- Hardwood flooring cost Comes lower in your handy price!
Also Recommend the following engineered tools:
- HT64SP-16 Gauge Straight Finish Nailer, drives 16 gauge finish nails from 3/4" to 2-1/2" in length
- HF50SP-18 Gauge Brad Nailer, drives 18 gauge brad nails from 3/4" to 2" in length
- HT5014SP-20 Gauge Fine Wire Stapler, drives 20 gauge staples from 1/4'' to 9/16'' in length
- Includes manual, hex wrenches, and starter pack of fasteners for each tool
- Combo kit is ideal for trim, furniture and other fine finish applications
- Uses: 18-gauge brad nails ranging from 3/4" to 2" and 18 gauge 1/4" narrow crown staples ranging from 1/2'' to 1-1/2''
- No-mar tip included to prevent unwanted scarring or denting to a work surface;
- Multi-directional exhaust cover rotates 360° to direct exhaust air away from user;
- Thumb wheel depth control adjustment allows for easy switch between varying materials;
- Quick clear jam release functions for easy maintenance;
- 『Widely Use』:Compatible with Nail& Staple,ideal for a range of materials and applications and satisfies your different need in nailing. Suitable brad nails: 25mm to 50mm （1" to 2“） 18 Gauge; Suitable staples: 20mm to 40mm (1 3/16" to 1 9/16") 18 Gauge.
- 『Convenient Operation』:Alternate between single and contact firing modes with our dual mode toggle switch which makes it easy to deal with high-intensity work flexibly.Adjustable nailing depth is controlled by the rotation of the regulation knob.
- 『Special Improvement』:A 2Ah removable battery can work 400-500 nails. With LED lighting to challenge a variety of dark environments.
- 『Humanized Design』:Integrated efficient air compressor,wireless use,lightweight,malfunction Indicator LED,non-slip rubber handle and portable hook design make it perfect for any work scene.Any question, please contact us, we will solve it as soon as possible.
- 『Loading Advises』:Hold machine with your right hand, load nail against the nose, load staple against the machine body. Do not put the nails that longer than 2” or shorter than 1” into the nailer otherwise the nailer may be jammed. When you get jammed: Unload all nail.--Keep magazine open --Fire with opening magazine. --The machine will fix and pull the piston back to right position. --After all , make sure the screws on the nose is tight enough. And it should be power enough
- 300 Surgical Instrument Deck – Biggest set of laminated instrumentation study cards to prepare for your upcoming exams. A comprehensive and fun way to memorize the many different instruments used in up to 13 different specialties .
- Efficient Learning – We use the Leitner Method flashcard study system to help you quickly and effortlessly learn everything you need to know. Perfect if studying for the Certified Surgical Technologist (CST ) and Certified Sterile Processing Technician (CRCST) exams
- Accurate Information – Each instrument flashcard features clear realistic photographs of each tool and are properly labelled for the functionality on the front. Learn and remember how to approach them in a hospital setting with these picture-mnemonics
- Interactive Cards – Learning with flashcards is much easier and more efficient than studying directly out of a textbook. Our Surgical technologist cards also show common names and surnames of instruments and common procedures each instrument is used in
- I3 Surgery Specialties – Our comprehensive flash card set focuses on 13 surgery specialties: Cardiothoracic and vascular surgery; OB/GYN Surgery,Urology, Rectal , Orthopedic , Neurology, Laparoscopic, Arthroscopic, General,Ophthalmology, Plastic and ENTSurgeries
- 18 Gauge, SLS Magnesium Stapler with a 1/4", narrow crown
- Uses 3/8", 1-5/8" and 1/4" "L" wire crown staples
- Constructed with a magnesium body which provides a durable and ultra light tool for comfortable, extended use
- Selectable trigger controls the fastening method with the flip of a switch
- Rotatable rear exhaust and belt hook keeps dust and debris off work surface
- Great for finish work such as decorative trim, cabinetry, cabinet backing, and hobbies and crafts
- Compatible with 18 gauge 1/4" narrow crown staples from 1/2" to 1-1/4"
- Quick jam release allows easy access clearing in the event of jammed staples
- Tool-free finger depth adjust for various applications
- No mar safety tip prevents damage to your work surface
- Nailed It: The Freeman P4FNCB Pneumatic Finishing Stapler and Nailer 4-Piece Combo Kit with Canvas Bag and Fasteners comes with a 16-Gauge 2-1/2" Straight Finish Nailer, 18-Gauge 1-5/8" Narrow Crown Stapler, 18-Gauge 2" Brad Nailer, and 23-Gauge Micro Pin Nailer. This kit has everything you need for all your finishing needs.
- Pro Design: This kit comes with a canvas carrying bag that includes a starter pack with 200 fasteners for each gun, plus oil, wrenches, belt hooks, and safety glasses. It's got everything you need for finish work, from window casing to decorative trim.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long-lasting, high-quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
- 18V electric nailer comes with 2 Lithium-Ion batteries, a quick charging base, a blow mold case, and 1, 000 fasteners
- Bottom-loading 2-in-1 MAGAZINE fires 18 gauge Brad nails and 18 gauge narrow Crown staples for maximum functionality
- Easily switch between bump Fire and single Fire modes with the side-panel control
- Two-stage safety trigger and work contact Element ensure safe operation
- Features two side work lights, a belt hook, and a tool-free depth adjustment wheel
- Over-molded rubber grip for comfort and maneuverability.
- Non-marring cap ensures you won't scratch or mark your flooring material, and oil-free operation
- Includes carrying case, no-mar tips, staples, and installation block
- It is tough to figure out what is the right tool with Bostitch. The Bostitch Stapler recommended by Bruce for National Selections 5/16 thick solid hardwood is nearly impossible to get and is more expensive. This stapler takes the place of that other one and additionally works for engineered too.
- Worked great and cheaper than renting!
- Seven-year limited warranty
- Height adjustment knobs could be stronger and made, so they don't loosen during use.
- Bostitch engineered hardwood stapler doesn't seem to hold very many staples compared to other trim staplers I have, but at least the loading is more careful than older models.
Answer: This is for engineered hardwood floors
That has a small profile
Answer: Not if it's wallboard, you're better off gluing - unless you can hit studs.
Answer: Yes, it will. It has an adjustment for it. My husband has used this for less than 5/16 and more than 5/16. It works great.
It is listed as an oil-free stapler on the Bostitch website.
Answer: No, if the last two rows are against the wall, they have to be hand nailed, depending on the width of the plank.
Answer: No, it specialized for flooring installation. Air staplers are cheap. This is an excellent tool, don't mess it up by disabling the safety
Thanks, viewers for being with the BOSTITCH - Best Engineered Flooring Stapler Review. We recommend you to don’t miss out a such a smart finish staplers for home improvement. By analysis and features, its works ideally as per manufacturer specification. Buy BOSTITCH stapler and design your home floor.