Engineered hardwood develops user’s lifestyle in the 21st century. Different shaped and featured engineered hardwood flooring modules come for room beauty. According to the category, BOSTITCH brand at the top. They offer BOSTITCH - Best Engineered Flooring Stapler Review is best among market flooring service. Adjustable knobs allow for tool-free adjustment 5/16 - 7/16 inches for solid hardwood and 1/2 - 5/8 inches for engineered wood and engineered bamboo. Why need a stapler for flooring? It works light and fit on engineered hardwood tools shaping. Over-molded rubber grip for comfort and maneuverability with Easy sight tongue engagement, so you hit the pocket every time. Price range is range able, so it can grab for all level of users. Try now to make your life standard at higher levels.
Why you use BOSTITCH EHF1838K Flooring Stapler
EHF1838K18-Gauge Flooring Stapler at a Glance:
For use with solid or engineered hardwood and bamboo flooring, the Bostitch EHF1838K 18-Gauge Engineered Hardwood Flooring Stapler features tool-free, adjustable knobs to match the size of your wood flooring material. Non-marring tips prevent accidental damage, and easy-sight tongue engagement helps you hit the pocket with every staple. And because it designed for comfort, the Bostitch EHF1838K lets you work all day with minimum fatigue.
- Designed for use with solid or engineered hardwood and bamboo flooring
- Easy-sight tongue engagement for correct installation
- No-mar tips prevent floor scratches or damage
- Adjusts between 5/16 inch and 7/16 inch for solid oak, or between 1/2 inch and 5/8 inch for engineered wood and bamboo applications
- Includes carrying case, no-mar tips, staples, and installation block
- Seven-year limited warranty
- Manufacturer Name: Bostitch
- Part No: EHF1838K
- Product Dimension: 6.3*1.5*2.3 Inches
- Product Weight: 6.4 Ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.75 Pounds
- Material: Wood
- Power Source: Air-Powered
- Batteries: 1 Lithium-ion Battery
- Color: Black
- Included Components: Case
- Warranty: 7 Years
- Average Customer Rating: 4.1 out of 5.0
- Price Range: Under 200
Manufacturer Review and Features:
Bostitch 18-Gauge Engineered Hardwood Flooring Stapler, carrying case, two additional no-mar tips, 1,000 staples, and installation block.
Easy-Sight Tongue Guide, No-Mar Cap, and Oil-Free Operation:
The Bostitch EHF1838K makes it easy for you to install engineered hardwood and bamboo flooring correctly. An easy-sight tongue guide helps you accurately drive staples into the pocket--every time. Additionally, a non-marring cap ensures you won't scratch or mark your flooring material, and oil-free operation means you won't damage or stain your floor with accidental oil spills.
Designed for Comfort and Safety
At an easy-to-handle 3-1/2 pounds, the Bostitch EHF1838K can used for long periods with minimum operator fatigue. The over-molded rubber grip offers increased comfort for all-day projects, and the quiet rear exhaust prevents blowback in your face. Additionally, a swivel air fitting keeps the stapler right where you want it, so you can move freely without getting tangled in the compressor hose.
Easily Adjusts to Your Flooring Size
Designed to work with almost any flooring size, the Bostitch EHF1838K features adjustable knobs for fastening flooring of varying thicknesses. Adjust between 5/16 inch and 7/16 inch for solid hardwood, or between 1/2 inch and 5/8 inch for engineered wood and bamboo applications.
Engineered Flooring Tool Specifications
The Bostitch EHF1838K takes 18-gauge, 1-inch to 1-1/2-inch staples. A magazine capacity of 100 staples keeps you in operation for more extended periods--and reloading is fast and easy. A real workhorse, this stapler has a driving power of 160 inches/pounds between 70 and 120 PSI.
Adjustable knobs allow for tool-free adjustment 5/16 - 7/16 inches for solid hardwood and 1/2 - 5/8 inches for engineered wood and engineered bamboo.
- Over-molded rubber grip for comfort and maneuverability
- Muffled rear exhaust to direct air line away from the work space
- Non-Marring trip tips so you don't accidentally damage the flooring
- Secure sight tongue engagement, so you hit the pocket every time
- Working with thin flooring is very aggravating in general. This stapler may be the best of the best for the task, but it still needs some development
Recommend the users:
- To slide the stapler across the tongue, rather than lift off and put back on.
- To use two hands, one to pull the trigger, the other to push the plate tight to the flooring.
- To use a high PSI compressor where you can set it to recover well above your stapling pressure.
- Using a grinder to grind off the staples that don't go in correctly.
- I recommend you glue/tape the trigger lockout so you can't lock the trigger out inadvertently.
- Hardwood flooring cost Comes lower in your handy price!
Also Recommend the following engineered tools:
- FASTENERS: Accepts 18-gauge narrow crown staples ranging in length from 1/2-in up to 1-1/2-in
- AWARD: Rated the Pro Preferred Nailer for 7 years running (2014 - 2020) by Builder and Developer Magazine
- APPLICATIONS: The narrow crown stapler is ideal for internal and external trim work furniture cabinetry and other fine finish work
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 2.3 lbs and well-balanced for ease of use
- TRIGGER: Selective actuation switch lets the user easily select sequential fire or contact nailing
- Long life maintenance-free motor helps to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment for proper setting of staples
- Selectable trigger: sequential or contact actuation
- Low staple lockout allerts when to reload
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Oil-free operation of the narrow crown stapler requires no regular maintenance and eliminates the risk of oil stains
- Selectable trigger system of the crown stapler converts from sequential to contact operation
- Low nail lockout of BOSTITCH stapler prevents dry firing
- Ultra-quiet rear exhaust with muffler directs air away from the user
- Reversible belt hook with integrated pencil sharpener
- Battery powered, tool-free selectable trigger
- Low nail lockout, bottom load MAGAZINE
- Bottom load MAGAZINE
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
- FASTENERS: Drives 18-gauge, 1/4" crown staples ranging from 1/2" to 1-1/2" in length
- FINISH STAPLER: 18 gauge narrow crown stapler
- APPLICATIONS: Designed for the professional who requires only the best for trim, furniture, cabinetry, and other finish work
- AIR DUSTER: Integrated air duster that is easily thumb operated to clear dust and debris
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-less depth of drive adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Electric brad nailer drives both 18-gauge brads and narrow crown finish staples for ultimate versatility
- Adjustable depth guide of 18 gauge brad nailer sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust conveniently directs exhaust away from the user
- Kit includes: Nailer, 1/4-inch Air Fitting, Carrying Case, Extra No-Mar Tip and Oil
- Multipurpose Versatility: This pneumatic nailer's 3-in-1 design is compatible with 18 gauge staples, 18 gauge brad nails, and 16 gauge finish nails. It features a comfort padded grip, and a lightweight ergonomic design allows extended daily use with less fatigue.
- Pro Design: This nail gun features a no mar tip that protects your work surface from damage, 360 degree adjustable exhaust that keeps air, dust, and debris out of your workspace, and a reload indicator to make it easy to see when you are running low on fasteners.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
- Over-molded rubber grip for comfort and maneuverability.
- Non-marring cap ensures you won't scratch or mark your flooring material, and oil-free operation
- Includes carrying case, no-mar tips, staples, and installation block
- It is tough to figure out what is the right tool with Bostitch. The Bostitch Stapler recommended by Bruce for National Selections 5/16 thick solid hardwood is nearly impossible to get and is more expensive. This stapler takes the place of that other one and additionally works for engineered too.
- Worked great and cheaper than renting!
- Seven-year limited warranty
- Height adjustment knobs could be stronger and made, so they don't loosen during use.
- Bostitch engineered hardwood stapler doesn't seem to hold very many staples compared to other trim staplers I have, but at least the loading is more careful than older models.
Answer: This is for engineered hardwood floors
That has a small profile
Answer: Not if it's wallboard, you're better off gluing - unless you can hit studs.
Answer: Yes, it will. It has an adjustment for it. My husband has used this for less than 5/16 and more than 5/16. It works great.
It is listed as an oil-free stapler on the Bostitch website.
Answer: No, if the last two rows are against the wall, they have to be hand nailed, depending on the width of the plank.
Answer: No, it specialized for flooring installation. Air staplers are cheap. This is an excellent tool, don't mess it up by disabling the safety
Thanks, viewers for being with the BOSTITCH - Best Engineered Flooring Stapler Review. We recommend you to don’t miss out a such a smart finish staplers for home improvement. By analysis and features, its works ideally as per manufacturer specification. Buy BOSTITCH stapler and design your home floor.