Last week I planned with my wife about my home decoration. We make several analysis on market underlayment based on best feature made. We found Black Jack 100 sq. Roll of 2-in-1 (3 Pack). The manufacturer Roberts offer several packs like 1, 3, 4 and five quantity. For my floor coverage, I used three boxes. Each pack cover 43.3*7.1*7.1 inches area. Black color, which 2-in-1 feature – great for laminate and engineered wood flooring. Not only this, Roberts jack offer cushion, sound reduction, resistance and levels of minor sub-floors. 2.5 mm thick foam layer provides optimal cushioning and sound absorption. More than adds 4-inch overlap and adhesive strip to seal out moisture and multiple rolls. By our experience, we recommend three pack which match your budget plan. Make a new adventure with Roberts Black Jack Premium Laminate and Engineered Underlayment (3 Pack).
You can also Try below Products:
- Coverage: 200 sqft per roll
- Includes Moisture/Vapor Barrier
- Extra Thick 3mm Foam Has Natural Sound Absorption
- For Laminate & Engineered Floating Floors
- 3mm Thick / Comes with overlap & tape for easy installation
- Mold and moisture protection, non allergenic, 3mm closed foam technology for sound reduction
- Anti-crush technology for excellent performance & long life;
- Perfect for wood, Bamboo and laminate floors easy installation with self adhesive strip
- 200Sqft AMERIQUE premium 3 mm thick flooring underlayment padding with tape & vapor barrier 3 in 1 heavy duty foam (200Sf total, 200Sf/roll), 200 sq. Ft. , Silver Chrome (pack of 1)
- Easy installation with overlap and adhesive strip
- For use with all laminate and engineered hardwood floating floors
- Cushioning Styrofoam beads between plastic top and bottom layers for air circulation
- Corrects minor subfloor imperfections and reduces ambient noise
- Gold Guard antimicrobial protection and constant air movement inhibits mold growth and protects floors from moisture vapor
- Ideal in condos and multi-level dwellings
- For use with engineered wood and laminate flooring
- Provides cushion over concrete and wood subfloors
- 360-Feet square roll.The IIC and STC tests measure sound transference from an upper level room to a lower level room. The IIC measures sound such as moving furniture and walking, while the STC measures sound such as voices and television.
- Sound Transmission Lost Test (STC) rating of 66
- Impact Sound Transmission Test (IIC) rating of 67
- Bundle of 1000 sq.ft ( 10 rolls each 100 sq.ft. ) roll
- 2mm thick comes with vapor barrier,overlap and pre-attached tape for easy installation
- Suitable for wood and cement subfloors
- Great for laminate & engineered floating floors
- Fast & Free Fedex Ground
- Sold as "200 Square Feet (Pack of 2)" i.e. total of 400 Square Feet, 200 Square Feet per Roll
- With moisture/vapor barrier and tape, mold and moisture protection, non allergenic, sound absorption,
- With bright blue look, anti-crush technology for excellent performance and long life,
- Perfect for wood, Bamboo and laminate floors, 3mm closed foam technology for sound reduction,
- Limited time promotion!
About Roberts Jack 100 Sq.:
Roberts Black Jack is engineered as a superior grade 2-in-1 underlayment for laminate and engineered wood flooring. It is ideal for use with many types of sub flooring. The 2.5 mm thick foam layer provides optimal cushioning and sound absorption. Blackjack roller stands on the closed cell foam design provides excellent moisture, mold and mildew resistance. Includes a 4 in. Overlap and adhesive strip to seal out moisture and join multiple rolls.
- Manufacturer Name: Roberts
- Product Name: Black Jack 100 sq. Roll of 2-in-1 (3 Pack)
- Item Model No: 70-026
- Color: Black
- Quantity: 3 pack
- Item Weight (Single): 1.98 Pounds
- Installation Method: Self Adhesive
- Dimension: 43.3*7.1*7.1 inches
- Coverage: 100 Square Feet
- Usage: Residential and Commercial
Key Features of Roll of 2-in-1 (3 Pack)
- 100100 sq. Ft. Coverage with rolls measuring 28 ft. X 43 in. X 2.5 mm sq. Ft. Coverage with rolls measuring 28 ft. X 43 in. x 2.5 mm
- For use under laminate flooring and engineered wood flooring!
- Dense, closed cell structure offers moisture, mold and mildew resistance
- Offers cushioning, sound reduction, resilience, and levels minor sub floor imperfections
- Easy installation with plastic overlap and adhesive strip
- Easy to use.
- It has used the cheaper stuff and regretted it. laminate floor cutter can installed by its three wooden floors that require an underlayment. Provides just enough cushion, insulation, sound deadening for under hardwood.
- Make sure before use some extra tape around the joining two rows and for the holes you will put in it.
- It Worked well for users laminate flooring. I had no issuing with it ripping. I rolled one section at a time to avoiding ripping.
- The tape that is designed to hold two rows together was all dried out.
- The inverse roll-out is just dumb, common people, and wind it the other way.
- Do not plan on this for vapor barrier.
Question: Would this work on a van floor?
Answer: This backing provides moisture and sound benefits for hard flooring over cement applications. It easily ripped if you are not careful when installing engineered floors.
Answer: No this cannot be used under that type of flooring.
Answer: Yes, I used it with a solid hardwood floor (nail down). Came out great.
In summary, Roberts made Black Jack 100 sq. Roll of 2-in-1 (3 Pack) underlayment is best by quality and feature. I recommend you to use Roberts Roll 2-in-1 premium underlayment for your room decoration.