In modern ages, we are serious about our health and body fitness. Besides we take part in different sides to skill up for a future goal. To keep fit and skilled lessons, dance is trendy for years. From many years, a different dancer born from the organization as well as self-method. Like them, a dance lover always needs a proper place to concentrate their skill. For them, we present the Alvas Matlay Dance Floor Tiles! It’s not an ordinary Matlay; it’s more than a dance partner. At the dancing moment, in middle ways, if your shoe hills stuck on the mat, your performance get ruin! Think once what you will do? To avoid the circumstance – follow our suggestion, bring Alvas Matlay. Now the question, where it bets fit? The best usage place gives in suggestion list in below:
Specification of Alvas Matlay Dance Floor:
The universal Alvas vinyl dance floor offer suitable and effective dance surface for various styles of dance position:
- Professional Studio
- Home Dance Studios
- Tap floor
- Ballet floor
- Floor for Modern Dance
- Ballroom dancing
- Jazz dance
- Irish dance flooring
Get a little interested? Are you looking for one Alvas dance floor mat for home dance floor or party? Then read through our short review for your buying guide:
Alvas Matlay Dance Floor Description:
- Brands Name: Alvas
- Product Name: Alvas Matlay Dance Floor Tiles
- Color: White/Color and Gray/Black
- Type: Dance Floor Matlay (Outdoor Décor)
- Sizes: From 6.4” to 6.60” available
- Material Type: Vinyl
- Width: 6.00 feet
- Length: 8.00 feet
- Weight: 16.00 Lbs.
- Thickness: 0.04 inches less than 1 mm.
- Made of PVC Dance Vinyl
- Adhesive Require: No Require
- Installation Type: Tap Down
- Made in: USA
- Average Customer Rating: 4.2 out of 5.0
- Price Range: 130 to 1075
Maintenance: Mop with three parts hot water to 1 part distilled white vinegar.
Dance Floor Features Looks at Glance:
- Matlay Dance Flooring (also commonly called Marley flooring) is double-sided, lightweight and has a non-skid matte finish. It is a universal vinyl dance floor suitable for all forms of dance (use as a tap floor, ballet floor, ballroom dance floor, modern dance, jazz, etc.).
- Available in Gray/Black (gray on one side, black on the other side) or White/Black (white on one side, black on the other side). Reversible.
- Weight: Approx. 0.33 lbs./sf. (120 lbs. for each 6'x60' roll)
- Thickness: 0.04 inches (1 mm)
- Made of PVC Dance Vinyl
- Reversible Marley dance flooring – which can keep rolling up after use every time
- Non-skid mat
- Not tore up by hill dance performance
- Lightweight makes easier one to carry and places on outdoor dance floor performance like a party!
- The self-installation method include, only need to tape down on the floor
- Different length sizes available for dance as well as an outside party.
- Very sturdy, perfect for dance class! overall makes the dance floor for sale at higher rates!
Its may difficult one to roll, need help a dance partner!
Question: Suitable for all forms of dance it described – does it include tap and Irish?
Answer: Yes, our Matlay Dance Flooring is suitable for all dance, even durable enough for Tap and Irish Dancing.
Question: Can this use over a little pile commercial Berber carpet?
Answer: I am using it on the carpet, but I put some portable hard dance flooring in between.
Question: Will high heels leave divots in it?
Answer: If it placed over a hard floor, not carpet, I’d think it would be elegant with heels. We use it for my daughter's dance practice, so my experience is only with dance shoes. We have ours over a wood floor surface; I don’t think heels would make divots in ours.
Question: Can it install over concrete?
Answer: Matlay directly set over concrete, we suggest a subfloor of some sort. It's just better for your joints to dance over a floor that has some give. Usually, plywood is an inexpensive solution.
In verdict to say, Alvas Matlay Dance Floor Tiles is unique tools for 21st-century dancers. It’s number one and highly recommended for dancers as well as a dance competition. The ballet party can turn into a pleasant way – having one and show your brilliant performance.